Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kamals
    so does anybody know for sure there is a case pending somewhere. This seems to be the biggest negative pointed out. Lets get to the bottom of the issue and make sense of it. I am a lawyer so may be able to get further info if you give me some details.

This is the latest post revealing condition of litigation....as you are lawyer, what are your observarions......

Originally Posted by patnapratap
    As acceded, I got some useful information with the assistance of my friend this might feel it arduous to someone and request to spare me for putting brass tacks:

It is ratified that hearing has been impediment from last two years.
      Huda have not filled any affidavit, even they can’t do so since first they have to follow the direction of court and accordingly supposed to eventualize the new rehabilitation package which is acceptable to everyone.
      No dialogue or negotiation comported so far with the affected parties.
      Around two years back Huda have issued another notice for justification of demanding claim of @77k/yd from local court. After that some residents filled another case against Huda. Since the matter is already sub-judice in high court it doesn’t make any sense.
      Huda had awarded compensation of plot @1857/yd against the demand of 77k/yd the whooping around 41 times difference. At present the market rate of plots are in NPV and RP varying between 25k-70k depends upon the location and residential/commercial aspects.
      One person told me that as per draft master plan the road was parallel to railway line and kept at the distance of 1200m away from the track. But from Delhi border onward the road was diverted towards the colony in new master plan and kept at 800m away. This issue was also challenged in HC and smell some treacherous, since if road have to be collinear than why unnecessary curved given at that junction, it seems deliberately eway redirected.
      So far only notification released for 150m wide road where around more than 250 houses are getting affected alone in NPV colony. And another 84m is required for green belt and clear passage. It was hard to conjectured actual figure for total requirement but it would suppose to be around 450 houses fall.
      None have any news of realignment and they have collected sufficient funds and formed the union to fight the case till SC.
      If I do believe on the words of one affected local than not even a single house was constructed on disputed land. But surrounding disputed free land gets densely populated after that.

The above may nip those are looking for earlier execution of eway but deferment seems to eventuate.
    CommentQuote
    thankyou much appreciated. We all need to i guess. That reminds me i owe a public apology to bless you with whoem i got into a very ugly spat on this forum. Though i dont really have any defence- insinuations that everybody is a broker or is foolish enough to be taken in by brokers is irritating.

See on the other side there are people who genuinely believe it is a good investment(my mother for one of all the people:)-and shes not a broker or a builder). So imagine how irritating it is to be told you are a broker or that the builder is paying you) everytime you post positive news.

I for one am very keen to understand the litigation as that could play spoilsport.

Great kamals... and that is the correct logical and reasonable way forward. No one disagrees that prices have risen and are rising still, but parallely how is the litigation moving forward must also be discussed crisply as you put it.

Lets put it this way:

Positive: DEW has a great location advantage and once completed it may give a run for money to some other affluent gurgaon sectors. I think in hindsight everyone believes that.

Negative: The uncertainity that gets attached by default to the DEW completion due to litigation is one of the major negative factors that needs to be deep dived. The time it takes for completion of this litigation would decide the fate of DEW. One must not say that DEW will be completed as litigation can only go in favour of DEW and there's no force to stop it.
    CommentQuote
  • this frankly looks worrying but how authentic is this. The posts on the net seem to be mixed a lot of them going so far to say that as on today no cases pending.

What do people positive on the dway say about this. Because if indeed there is pending litigation it will probably travel all the way to the SC.

Eventually it will probably get sorted out with higher compensation ,but these things do take time.

These are obviously based on what somebody has posted
    CommentQuote
  • 16 posts deleted due to personal feuds and off topic discussion.
    CommentQuote
    this frankly looks worrying but how authentic is this. The posts on the net seem to be mixed a lot of them going so far to say that as on today no cases pending.

What do people positive on the dway say about this. Because if indeed there is pending litigation it will probably travel all the way to the SC.

Eventually it will probably get sorted out with higher compensation ,but these things do take time.

These are obviously based on what somebody has posted

From several posts and through various News Papers I have concluded the followings:

Around 2 yr back, first authority have declared award for acquiring land and offered around 50 sqmt plot in some sectors which both outsee and HC had denied and feel inadiquate.

Than HC had directed authority to come-up with better rehablitation package as per outsees expectation and once both parties get agreed or diagreed than accordingly court would decide further course of action till than hearing has adjourned. This matter is again around 2 year old.

Outsee are demanding alternate plots of same size in sector 110a with construction cost of their houses.

Now govt cant't meet this demand for several reasons.

1. Compensating the construction cost is against govt policy and accepting the legitimacy of unauthorized strucuture.

2. Sector 110a is already habitated and earlier govt have released notification for acquiring the land for eway outsees and against that sector 110a residents filled case against acquisition. Means authority have to first win this case and rehablitate eway outsees here. This I dont thing so going to happen.

3. If govt meet the demand of these ghetto than another land owners who's land had already been acquired would started demanding the enhanced compensation in similar fashion or also may be another part of state.

This is the complexity and all the information posted above are authentic and may cross check by making search in Internet where you may found several News paper published these reports

If I do believe for some earlier posts than outsees are not ready to vacate their land and deliberately making such demands which authority cant fulfilled.
    CommentQuote
  • This is how it should be looked. I for one have never said that there are no issues on dway and people should blindly make an investment. it's not the right place for investment for short term investors. It's good and in benefit for all to discuss issues and check ground progress and work together for benefit for all.

But on the other hand, one should also understand that people who have invested will do discuss price appreciation, triggers of price appreciation and other positive things just like any other investor of any other area. Every investor feels happy for price rise of new phase, or increase in resale etc etc. Why different attitude towards eway investors and calling them names?

I feel things will be better placed if we discuss common issues on eway thread and let investors discuss their petty things on project thread. My POV.

Originally Posted by AashishK

Lets put it this way:

Positive: DEW has a great location advantage and once completed it may give a run for money to some other affluent gurgaon sectors. I think in hindsight everyone believes that.

Negative: The uncertainity that gets attached by default to the DEW completion due to litigation is one of the major negative factors that needs to be deep dived. The time it takes for completion of this litigation would decide the fate of DEW. One must not say that DEW will be completed as litigation can only go in favour of DEW and there's no force to stop it.
    CommentQuote
    thankyou much appreciated. We all need to i guess. That reminds me i owe a public apology to bless you with whoem i got into a very ugly spat on this forum. Though i dont really have any defence- insinuations that everybody is a broker or is foolish enough to be taken in by brokers are irritating.

Look at it this way on the other side there are people who genuinely believe it is a good investment(my mother for one of all the people:)-and shes not a broker or a builder). So imagine how irritating it is to be told you are a broker or that the builder is paying you) everytime you post positive news.

I for one am very keen to understand the litigation as that could play spoilsport.

Hi
    Greetings

Nothing to be sorry about mate. At least you hold a character to come back and feel about it. Many out here either have none or multiple (Characters and IDs/affiliations/brokerages:D) like payaz ke partein!!! :D As they say Variety is the spice of life, yet to discover so many tastes.

Rather, read that you are looking for proofs about and types of litigations.. The most authentic source is the DWAY TENDER itself Dwarka Expressway Tender5 , which mentions not 1 or two and not a dozen but 16 litigations.. Govts resolution in terms of outstee rehabilitation policy https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0CW4pub6d78dExVMkctdWVTcXl3cDVfcUtGaEFydw/edit can never resolve the litigation and rest as a lawyer you know the best. (Mr Gulati went on deputation to DDA after signing this:D)

A break up of litigation's includes cases not only those by residents but also by builders as per information available. Certainly situation is bound to be irritating for many and now those invested 3 years ago have started moving consumer court seeking compensation for loss of opportunity etc..

This is besides other Major bottlenecks like ROB (min 4 needed to absorb the east west traffic once all 15 sectors on west side of Railway line come up). As per current HUDA performance it consumes five years from concept to execution of one ROB
    Delhi side road connectivity is not clarified
    Toll intersection on NH2 yet to be resolved and adamancy between Concessionaire and NHAI adding to the woes..etc etc etc..

Things will take, unfortunately a bit longer to crystallize something as shown in the glossy brochures and sales talk.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ram.bharose

DEW Experts awaiting your valuable inputs on the same keeping 1 year horizon in mind.

-Expected RTM rates for Mahindra Aura-1 and Raheja.
    -Expected Rental incomes for the same projects

Hi
    Greetings

Anticipating prices in future would tantamount to speculation but given the information about a bestech project just under a km from Mahindra site you may be able to get a fair idea about price and rental value..

Mr Bhalla has a great information on this aspect and quoted 6500 for Bestech (clarion i think). So one can safely and most conservatively imagine 5-5.5k for Mahindra ph1 with possesions. Definitely will break out, once dway and sector connectivity to 10x improves. Also any news of underpass/ROB at crossing, will be fantastic (nothing heard till date though:o). Fortunately once offered may be ready for in-habitation due to existance of basic infra water, sewerage, electricity.

Atharva EC report would suggest about availability of Sewerage, Water, electricity and other issues but generally may unfortunately take another few years for the same as well as providing some sort of connectivity to gurgaon and/or DELHI. So your guess would be as good as mine..

I am sure you wont find many ATS lovers put forward their view on this:o

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Raheja Atharva is a premature baby kept in an incubator. It will be good in 3 years time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AashishK
    Great kamals... and that is the correct logical and reasonable way forward. No one disagrees that prices have risen and are rising still, but parallely how is the litigation moving forward must also be discussed crisply as you put it.

Lets put it this way:

Bro do you seriously think that DEW will not be made because of some illegal settlers? This time Govt. is on the right side of the game
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Blessu

So if you see the pattern here, all the RTM in Gurgaon (which are very less in numbers) come in the range of 7000-8000 but this area will not move more than 5000-6000 in next 2-3 years if things don't change which has been the case in for the last 2-3 years too........

Also triggers are very very important but also is actual development on ground........builders are very clever they can ask announcements from authorities but actual development on ground will attract end users and tenants to this area,

This area is different from other developing areas in GGN because of litigation attached to this also if you observe this area has highest number of villages among them as compared to Sohna and Manesar....

So end users who are planning to own their own unit and shift in next 2-3 years need to check and verify on their own before investing in this area and not get carried away by unauthenticated claims made by investors and brokers who are there to just wash their hands in behti ganga and make money.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Anticipating prices in future would tantamount to speculation but given the information about a bestech project just under a km from Mahindra site you may be able to get a fair idea about price and rental value..

Mr Bhalla has a great information on this aspect and quoted 6500 for Bestech (clarion i think). So one can safely and most conservatively imagine 5-5.5k for Mahindra ph1 with possesions. Definitely will break out, once dway and sector connectivity to 10x improves. Also any news of underpass/ROB at crossing, will be fantastic (nothing heard till date though:o). Fortunately once offered may be ready for in-habitation due to existance of basic infra water, sewerage, electricity.

Atharva EC report would suggest about availability of Sewerage, Water, electricity and other issues but generally may unfortunately take another few years for the same as well as providing some sort of connectivity to gurgaon and/or DELHI. So your guess would be as good as mine..

I am sure you wont find many ATS lovers put forward their view on this:o

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Blessu

So if you see the pattern here, all the RTM in Gurgaon (which are very less in numbers) come in the range of 7000-8000 but this area will not move more than 5000-6000 in next 2-3 years if things don't change which has been the case in for the last 2-3 years too........

Also triggers are very very important but also is actual development on ground........builders are very clever they can ask announcements from authorities but actual development on ground will attract end users and tenants to this area,

This area is different from other developing areas in GGN because of litigation attached to this also if you observe this area has highest number of villages among them as compared to Sohna and Manesar....

So end users who are planning to own their own unit and shift in next 2-3 years need to check and verify on their own before investing in this area and not get carried away by unauthenticated claims made by investors and brokers who are there to just wash their hands in behti ganga and make money.

Good post.
    Few questions:

Where in GURGAON can we get READY TO MOVE for 7000 to 8000 for similar quality that ATS has delivered in Noida?

You say nothing has changed, please see earlier posts, I have listed 10 changes in last 2 years. Top few are:

1. Expressway construction contract awarded for 14 of 18 kms
    2. Express way construction has started
    3. Chintels and ATS announced private road connecting projects to key road ( look at old posts)
    4. Prices moved from 2500 to 4500 range
    5. Delhi announced starting process for road on other side of DE
    6. More big builders have moved in

It would be incorrect to say there is no progress in the last 2 years.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VBstrategy
    Good post.

VB

Sounds fair.. problems still exist but progress is evident too. Match is still on and cricket's a funny game - it can suddenly change. So let's watch with a little more patience. Investments into NPR are a personal choice (just like other investments) and people can make well informed decisions after reading all posts on this forum.

P.S. I am invested in NPR (for full declaration purposes)
    CommentQuote
  • Thats why I directed this for all endusers only. Please help be understand this

Copying from Blessu's thread?

Are the pictures not part of the officially certified 8% of job against dway tender?? This revelation was probably made by the most authentic source "Vigilance wing of HUDA" just a couple of weeks ago.

Is there any further remarkable, path breaking, extraordinary development that might have happened since the Audit done by the Vigilance wing of HUDA?

Any news on
    - Resolution of Litigation's?
    - ROB for east west connectivity?
    - Delhi side acquisition, survey and NIT for connectivity?
    - Progress on Sector Roads 10x
    - Progress on 8x sector Roads?
    - News on 3x Sector Roads NIT (notice inviting tender)?
    - update on SEZ outome?
    - news on CPR (Central Periphery Road)?
    - Underpass/Flyover connecting SPR to west side of NH8?
    - Hero Honda Chwk Underpass?
    - Toll shifting?
    - Metro connectivity to Old gurgaon?
    - Resale improvement of near completion projects in 3x, 8x, 9x, 10x projects?

If only 8% of the work has been completed in 2 years then its really sad state of affairs by HUDA and final completion date (after clearing the litigation) is anybody's guess.

No body is against DEW but if an end user wants a home in next 2-3 years even 5 this is not the place to buy currently. Tomorrow by magic wand govt wakes up and clears all litigation to satisfaction of all parties, road are build overnite, then this place will be up and running in 5 years. I also want to dream it happens.

REST my replies in red.

Please help me understand this........
    Originally Posted by VBstrategy
    Good post.
    Few questions:

Where in GURGAON can we get READY TO MOVE for 7000 to 8000 for similar quality that ATS has delivered in Noida?
    I'm not talking about specs here I'm talking about RTM's being in that range in ggn as on date and mahindra/raheja if deliver in next 1 year won't be able to get more than 5K due to POOR infra around which is much less than rest of gurgaon.

You say nothing has changed, please see earlier posts, I have listed 10 changes in last 2 years. Top few are:

1. Expressway construction contract awarded for 14 of 18 kms- Good sir granted to HUDA
    2. Express way construction has started --- how much of it is actully complete?? any proposed completion date..
    3. Chintels and ATS announced private road connecting projects to key road ( look at old posts).. Good sir hopefull they will do the same for sewage and setup their own power plant for electiricty. whats the use if govt won't clear these structure for possession due to litigation and non existant infra. Raheja Atharva structure is ready from the past 1 year now where is the possesion, because they know brokers won't be able to find any end users and tenants in that area because of no INFRA
    4. Prices moved from 2500 to 4500 range-- less said better everybody know how prices are inflated read my post on NPR thread
    5. Delhi announced starting process for road on other side of DE -- source, any newsreport to back this or any DDA doc
    6. More big builders have moved in--Granted sir but do big builder= litigation getting cleared that will raise the stakes even more with locals and village encroachers asking for even more prices to clear out.

VB
    CommentQuote
    Thats why I directed this for all endusers only. Please help be understand this

Copying from Blessu's thread?

Are the pictures not part of the officially certified 8% of job against dway tender?? This revelation was probably made by the most authentic source "Vigilance wing of HUDA" just a couple of weeks ago.

Is there any further remarkable, path breaking, extraordinary development that might have happened since the Audit done by the Vigilance wing of HUDA?

Any news on
    - Resolution of Litigation's?
    - ROB for east west connectivity?
    - Delhi side acquisition, survey and NIT for connectivity?
    - Progress on Sector Roads 10x
    - Progress on 8x sector Roads?
    - News on 3x Sector Roads NIT (notice inviting tender)?
    - update on SEZ outome?
    - news on CPR (Central Periphery Road)?
    - Underpass/Flyover connecting SPR to west side of NH8?
    - Hero Honda Chwk Underpass?
    - Toll shifting?
    - Metro connectivity to Old gurgaon?
    - Resale improvement of near completion projects in 3x, 8x, 9x, 10x projects?

If only 8% of the work has been completed in 2 years then its really sad state of affairs by HUDA and final completion date (after clearing the litigation) is anybody's guess.

No body is against DEW but if an end user wants a home in next 2-3 years even 5 this is not the place to buy currently. Tomorrow by magic wand govt wakes up and clears all litigation to satisfaction of all parties, road are build overnite, then this place will be up and running in 5 years. I also want to dream it happens.

REST my replies in red.

Please help me understand this........

Who said this is to live in 2 years or not...I am looking at a time from of 3 to 4 years ...Feb 2016.
    What makes u think I am a end user or a investor?
    Did I say I m selling ? Or will or will not ?
    Earlier people had issues with brokers, now looks like its investors turn.
    How can any investment succeed if the investor can nit sell to an end user ?
    This is real estate not shares.
    8 per cent... Or 20 ....or 65 per cent in some time... , based on a report, look at the photographs by rudder, Amit...and DE is not the only route....wide sector rads.

Does rest of India has EXPRESSWAY in all cities.
    Well.....let's leave it...

VB
    CommentQuote