Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
    hello rahul2011,

WELCOME BACK......
    thanks bro. i really appreciate your support. thanks

Comment

[QUOTE=vb2309;282060]Welcome back Rahul.

My trend has travelled from India yesterday and I was pretty impressed to see the FULL page advert by ATS for their Indrapurum project phase 2.

The company seems to be on a brand building spree as this ad was NOT on a supplement but on the main news paper......looks like Indrapurum project returns have been good.

I believe it has been launched at 5000 CLP. and by the way, this one is in Ghaziabad, not even near Grgaon. Initially people baught phase 1 at 2600.

WELL DONE FOR ATS.

I wish I would have inveted there.

VB[/QUOTE

vb thanks for your support.

yes, I have heard about this ad and also have been told that 1 week before the launch ATS will be coming up with full page ads for koccon project.

i have also heard something which will make a very big impact and is really a very very big news for ATS koccon investors.

i have sent my legal advisor to ATS office on Monday . Lets see i won't say anthing without confirming t first hand.

wait for this one....

Comment

[QUOTE=rahul2011;282068]
        Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
        Welcome back Rahul.

My trend has travelled from India yesterday and I was pretty impressed to see the FULL page advert by ATS for their Indrapurum project phase 2.

The company seems to be on a brand building spree as this ad was NOT on a supplement but on the main news paper......looks like Indrapurum project returns have been good.

I believe it has been launched at 5000 CLP. and by the way, this one is in Ghaziabad, not even near Grgaon. Initially people baught phase 1 at 2600.

WELL DONE FOR ATS.

I wish I would have inveted there.

VB[/QUOTE

vb thanks for your support.

yes, I have heard about this ad and also have been told that 1 week before the launch ATS will be coming up with full page ads for koccon project.

i have also heard something which will make a very big impact and is really a very very big news for ATS koccon investors.

i have sent my legal advisor to ATS office on Monday . Lets see i won't say anthing without confirming t first hand.

wait for this one....
        Now u are keeping secrets from me also ?
        VB
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
          Bless U bro,

I agree with you about the fairness of the pricing but for me its applicable to entire GGN RE. Noida RE still scores better on this point.

But the problem is that I have seen that for last 10 years I could not justify any pricing in the market. I cannot justify even why a place (GGN) where there is no water, no clean air and no infrastructure, no security (as compared to any international standards or any standards per se) command prices that are not easily matchable by any of the European cities like Frankfurt, Munich (not including the city centres) or cities in USA like Florida, Houston, LA (except some areas), e.t.c.

But still the prices are going only one way. I have missed many buses in past just because I kept on justifying the pricing of a project.

So in the end I have shortlisted few KPIs for investment:

a) Good location: Proximity to strategic locations, connectivity and faster access.
          b) Good builder: past performance and quality
          c) Entry time: as early as possible.

This project meets that requirement.

In my view the entire GGn and Delhi prices are 100% overblown and should be half of what they are today.But if wishes were the horses.....
          Hi
          Greetings

yeah if wishes were..... also true for GGN RE is " bad becomes good when worse happens"".. hope your and mine opinion of overvalued land assets get percolated to the subscribing people..
          Location builder and timing applies however to all good names on dway. Unfortunately they are also tagged with the fate of dway which is the main concern given the uncertainties and lack of infra/social habitation.
          One dip or public unrest or political drama and everything takes back seat by 5 years.. Are yaar builders projects got delayed due to labour shortage then what policies, past performance and politics can do is anybodies guess

Cheers

Comment

Please help with rates of following

What are CLP rates of recent DE LAUNCHES?
            Woukd be ibliged if i can get unbiased rates kf the following ( only brands we gave been hearing about here):

MAHINDRA

SPHIRE

CHINTELS

SHOBHA

RAMPRASTHA

RAHEJA

INDIABULLS

Please can some one help with CLP rates of these as in Today for new launches on DE.

What are GCX rates ?
            Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

VB bhai,

I think you should look at investing in Revanta. This will give you better returns than new launched on D way.

it will also help you diversify as you have put all ur money only in D way/ATS which is not the best strategy. You already have 2 investments on D way why not diversify that too with Revanta which could be a landmark project,

Comment

VB you already have 2 DP in ATS, but one in Revanta CLP would be a great investment....

Rahejas is no less than ATS. It has been voted the best developer for 2010/11....

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                  VB you already have 2 DP in ATS, but one in Revanta CLP would be a great investment...
                  DP? is it advisable to pay for 2 apartment in DP that to same builder?. looks strange .

Comment

I think VB has good good relationship with ATS and has around 4 (Correct me if i am wrong) in ATS with many in DP...

This speaks volumes about the trust people inc VB has in ATS...

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                      I think VB has good good relationship with ATS and has around 4 (Correct me if i am wrong) in ATS with many in DP...

This speaks volumes about the trust people inc VB has in ATS...
                      Amit bhai kya socha revanta ki ats ,u r interested n which one

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X