Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sir I don't know where i offended you that you have asked so many questions with so many questions marks.

I never called you any thing broker,enduser or investor, I was just answering all your queries and it seems aapne kahi ka gussa kahi nikal diya.........neways I'm still awaiting response to my comments in red not photos posted by xyz......

Originally Posted by VBstrategy
    Who said this is to live in 2 years or not...I am looking at a time from of 3 to 4 years ...Feb 2016.
    What makes u think I am a end user or a investor?
    Did I say I m selling ? Or will or will not ?
    Earlier people had issues with brokers, now looks like its investors turn.
    How can any investment succeed if the investor can nit sell to an end user ?
    This is real estate not shares.
    8 per cent... Or 20 ....or 65 per cent in some time... , based on a report, look at the photographs by rudder, Amit...and DE is not the only route....wide sector rads.

Does rest of India has EXPRESSWAY in all cities.
    Well.....let's leave it...

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ram.bharose
    Sir I don't know where i offended you that you have asked so many questions with so many questions marks.

I never called you any thing broker,enduser or investor, I was just answering all your queries and it seems aapne kahi ka gussa kahi nikal diya.........neways I'm still awaiting response to my comments in red not photos posted by xyz......

You won't get crisp answers to your precise questions but instead be ready to be subdued by tons of misleading questions, unintended offensives and aggressive replies like the last one. Enjoy the game buddy. :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ram.bharose
    Sir I don't know where i offended you that you have asked so many questions with so many questions marks.

ram bharose...I like your name.

Bro.. If you want to wait till the road is there then its your choice. but think about the price you will pay then
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    That is correct and I can validate that....

... I had invested in a still-born project in Gurgaon Sec 23 with them (ATS) in 2006, and got my refund with no questions asked when it did not take off eventually....

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Raheja Atharva is a premature baby kept in an incubator. It will be good in 3 years time.

Hi Rahul Ji
    Greetings

Bro a premature is still better than a STILL BORN accredited to ATS ..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi Rahul Ji
    Greetings

Bro a premature is still better than a STILL BORN accredited to ATS ..

Cheers

ya but in this case its a healthy new born who is doing well and has solid parental genes.:)

please give your blessings too ! i hope you do not wish bad for this baby.
    CommentQuote
  • Budget

Servie tax raised
    CommentQuote
  • Bless you just out of curiosity how many ats properties have you visited. and incidentally your posts are still provocative. you expect people positive on their investment to keep quiet while you dish out pretty much what you want. people here are finally discussibg things specifically please refrain from gemeralised sarcasam. there are people who genuinely think it is a good builder. but to this you categorise everybody as multiple ids brokers etc. please discuss specifics of litigation without commenting.negatively about something you have.little idea
    CommentQuote
  • I incidentally have been to all in delhi/ncr and they are par excellence. i have also seen some post about some mishap you have been cipying and pasting again without knowing much. i have seen paradisso it is good enough to give dlf golf course properties a run for their money. i also know people staying there and they are very happy
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kamal
    Greetings

Are bhai ap fir se serious ho gaye!!

I thought I would come ahead and Congratulate Magadh pride on this new ride he has decided to take to absolve him of the MISSED THE BUS SYNDROME:D. I have merely copied Magadh Bhais and Rahuls post who have used the words PREMATURE and STILL BORN so they may explain better the choice of words..

I regret being objected to, for merely copying what they have said earlier on:confused:

Regarding contents of litigations, go through the relevant Dway threads and I can help you and share what ever you wish to know about them within the best of my knowledge and information..
    Infact you recently in your post admitted that you are not aware about the litigation.. I in my earnest have tried to post the dway tender document clearly mentioning that there are 16 litigations.. please check for yourself.. the tender for dway document Dwarka Expressway Tender5

Again these litigations are against imposition of section 6 order by the principal secy to the govt of Haryana and they are in the honble high court for the last more than two years. I doubt if the govt will will easily as many such cases have been quashed in favour of the public even after decades of litigations. Basic fact is that HUDA is not a privately run, profit oriented enterprise like ATS so who cares about winning??

The nature of the case rests on offer of suitable compensation to the aggrieved to which they are not agreeing.

The compensation being offered by state govt to litigants, is as per the policy which I am reproducing here for your benefit, if you would like to sift through some facts while checking my knowledge about the subject https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0CW4pub6d78dExVMkctdWVTcXl3cDVfcUtGaEFydw/edit

Now coming to the unfortunate death of the CHILD who fell down and died, just like all who have kids I am an emotional person and felt bad.. Do revisit my posts and check the facts. All I have written is in an attempt to contact relevant ATS personnel and get facts whether an FIR was filled or not. If ATS is at fault the matter would be adjudged by the police and courts will present its order based on findings. HAVE YOU EVER FOUND ME PRONOUNCING THAT ATS IS AT FAULT??? Honestly, I received several PMs during this course which were more suggestive of ATS being at fault which I did not present here in the forum.

Please do not advocate me on my opinions as they are well thought off, pertinent to the matter and substance being discussed here and duly supported by proofs.

Would welcome you and all, if you/they can ADD anything of substantial value and significance about facts, details, figures in helping people to take an informed decision.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamals
    Bless you just out of curiosity how many ats properties have you visited. and incidentally your posts are still provocative. you expect people positive on their investment to keep quiet while you dish out pretty much what you want. people here are finally discussibg things specifically please refrain from gemeralised sarcasam. there are people who genuinely think it is a good builder. but to this you categorise everybody as multiple ids brokers etc. please discuss specifics of litigation without commenting.negatively about something you have.little idea

I second the request
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • i 3rd the request to not to advocate against facts

Hi
    Greetings

I third the request for not to start Provocation from the end of those invested and then getting irritated due to inability to produce correct facts.

If invested, sit back, relax and dont worry about the litigations, ROB, and 10s of other non conformities which are bound to delay habitation. Have faith in your own judgement instead of professing PILs in the interest of dway being expedited.

Refrain from speculation and unrealistic ROI projections. If the project has it, it will deliver. It may seem unlikely to many and have a heart of accepting a difference of opinion which unfortunately weighs strongly against this project.

Promoting the project through Multiple IDs, continuous ranting to promote this project has been proved ample no of times and cannot be denied. This is subservient to interest of a handful or select few and is hurting those who are genuinely invested or planning to invest. Bottom line inventory even after 10 months is still unsold.

Hope you get the message and dont try to throw the baby out with the bath water and push the ATS management to ensure proper infra along with timely delivery unlike Paradiso 2 or Malanpur project or the bombed project in sector 23 gurgaon in 2006. Just pray that the JV problems dont crop up with time as represented through confusion of multiple price points from different channels in pre launch and pre pre launch failed attempts

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Blessyou
    CommentQuote
  • I am not talking about your posts regarding litigation only this general ats bashing. for your info i am not invested on dway. invested in other ats projects and find them very good.

as regards your posts on litigation they are welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamals
    And you are not answering my question regarding how many ats properties have you visited

Hi
    Greetings

First ATS Village, then Mullanpur... Please ask a couple of loyalists chanting ATS on a daily basis, have they visited sector 109/dway/litigation stretch?? Have you gone there so far??

Honestly, It appears other than village they sort of seem to have lost touch on deliveries, commitment and workmanship. This is reflective of eventual greed taking over business ethics due to increase in super area without increasing Carpet area for paradiso 2 customers. While no such increase was applicable on Paradiso 1 customers therefore discriminatory in nature.

Again ATS is amongst the better builders which is suitably encashed in the prices of their launches and payment schedule, reflective of no obligation on purchasers. A few initial and insiders also get money back or incentives in initial launches which is against free fair and transparent distribution principles.

Another set of problems I find in this particular project is "The JV" wherein the business profit and ethical principles of constituents can conflict at any time and leave those invested in a lurch as evident in 100s of JVs bursting all across.

To add more uncertainity to the project, is the generic Dway uncertainities to which ATS as a small Noida builder has less power to exert on Haryana Govt in getting the infra in place. Again may be the JV partner may exploit the situation to its advantage being much larger than ATS.

Bhaiya, aap jaroor loge ATS and will be happy with it even with the problems as mentioned above. Honestly, I dont have anything to hide and am open to discussion on facts anyday and most welcome.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VBstrategy
    There are issues on DE around litigation.
    The investment decision should be based on the fact that sector roads will be wider than in other cities and well planned sectors.

DE is just one of many important factors.
    Connectivity to Delhi will be there through 60 metre wide roads and 14 kms of DE will act as an artery road anyways, and once completed it will be the main road to provide connectivity.

DE impacts prices, but if you intend to whole long term then do not worry, it is a Matter of time.

Mr VBStrategy,
    I have highlighted some parts of your comment above. In the highlighted parts it seems that you are a Supreme Court Judge pronouncing judgement.:)

I suppose the "Will be" statements must be replaced by "May be".

"It is a matter of time" --> how much time?? 5 years, 10 years , 15 years , 20 years??

All this because uncertainty due to litigations needs to be factored in.
    I wonder why the DEway realignment is being thought of by govt, if everything "Will be" in current DEW favour?
    CommentQuote