Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by AashishK
    Mr VBStrategy,
    I have highlighted some parts of your comment above. In the highlighted parts it seems that you are a Supreme Court Judge pronouncing judgement.:)

I suppose the "Will be" statements must be replaced by "May be".

"It is a matter of time" --> how much time?? 5 years, 10 years , 15 years , 20 years??

All this because uncertainty due to litigations needs to be factored in.
    I wonder why the DEway realignment is being thought of by govt, if everything "Will be" in current DEW favour?

Very well said!!! Why govt is thinking for realignment......

Any further delay more than 2 yrs. would be sufficient to kill this NPR project.

All the issues have to be settled down before next state elections, its highly unlikely that Congress govt would get return in power again. And any another new govt might have different views and interest.

Joh log MUNDAN SANSKAR se bachnna chahte hain behtar hain kam se kam litigation solve hone ka wait karein....

Pandon se savdhan.......
    CommentQuote
    Kamal you are right here to say that DEW not happening will hamper all the projects and not just ATS. Let me go through the thread you've mentioned.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

There is no road connecting GGN or Delhi connected to 109.. there is a road connecting Aura to GGN.. please do visit the location
    109 does not currently provide for electricity, sewerage etc and will take 5 years min.. Aura has them.. please check on AURA vs Mahindra site to check the habitation aspect before posting such questions..

DO VISIT THE LOCATION else you may start hating your own self.

Cheers

Mahindra aura have access through Bajghera road while Raheja atharva have access through NPV internal roads.

MA have some location advantages from existing infra while Raheja depends solely upon execution of DEW.

Baki MUNDAN SANSKAR par dhyan dena jarrori hain.......Ustra taiyaar hain.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

There is no road connecting GGN or Delhi connected to 109.. there is a road connecting Aura to GGN.. please do visit the location
    109 does not currently provide for electricity, sewerage etc and will take 5 years min.. Aura has them.. please check on AURA vs Mahindra site to check the habitation aspect before posting such questions..

DO VISIT THE LOCATION else you may start hating your own self.

Cheers

Kamal bhai,

I'm yet to go through the thread mentioned by you and promise I will. But before that these points stated by Blessu bhai, are very genuine. If you read through the past few weeks of discussion on this thread, my main points of discussion have been the following:

1. Livability of the place - Basic infrastructure availability like water, sewage, electricity.

2. Litigation on DEW - DEW will be the only main road connecting the ATS project. If there are other projects which have some road connections, then those projects do not entirely depend on DEW and have a lesser impact due to DEW litigation as there is "some" connectivity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamals
    And aashish since you like me seem to be an observer thus far please examine this in an unbiased manner. if dway will not happen it will kill all projects. the same people are aggressively promoting another project.

Here your assumption may be too far fetched. I may eventually be an enduser as well for DEW projects. And for that reason, it is of utmost importance for me to play a Devil's advocate and seek answers to difficult questions that the builders, brokers and dealers very conveniently avoid by superimposing only the futuristic "Good and Great" aspects of a project.

I'm sure you'd agree that in the lifecycle, a person starts as an observer and based on observations becomes an enduser.
    CommentQuote
  • 20+ posts deleted...

Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Fritolay bhai i am only pointing out this pathetic tendency of invedting in a project and coming to the thread of the neighbouring project to slam it. you would agree it does raise questions
    CommentQuote
  • Thread is moving out of subject and going toward personal fighting.. we have notified 10+ requests on this thread...

I agree with you on some points ..every one has own POV but should not point on other user... hope to see healthy arguments :)

1. GENERAL FORUM ETIQUETTE - Insults/Flaming: IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    20+ posts deleted... pls avoid personal fight & unwanted comments....

thanks

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks a lot to the moderators..

Cheers
    CommentQuote

2. Litigation on DEW - DEW will be the only main road connecting the ATS project. If there are other projects which have some road connections, then those projects do not entirely depend on DEW and have a lesser impact due to DEW litigation as there is "some" connectivity.

More than "Some" connectivity will be there for every project through secyor rds. If you are specially interested in ATS, then ATS site falls on 60 mtr Rd and Chintels/ATS are already building a connectivity Rd with Palam Vihar.

Those who think DEW will only impact ATS, Chintels and others and not Mahindra are definitely biased. Aura's current resale price and future valuation is totally because of DEW factor. No one is buying 1Cr flat to use 18mtr Rd for daily commute through a railway fatak.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Very well said!!! Why govt is thinking for realignment......

Any further delay more than 2 yrs. would be sufficient to kill this NPR project.

All the issues have to be settled down before next state elections, its highly unlikely that Congress govt would get return in power again. And any another new govt might have different views and interest.

Joh log MUNDAN SANSKAR se bachnna chahte hain behtar hain kam se kam litigation solve hone ka wait karein....

Pandon se savdhan.......

Are yaar aap to bahut gyaani ho.Maja aa gaya. aapne to pehle se hee 2014 ka result bata diya. Congress kee to laga daali DEW kee lene ke chakkar mein. Bhai logon market kab crash kara rahe ho? Can you confirm the date??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    More than "Some" connectivity will be there for every project through secyor rds. If you are specially interested in ATS, then ATS site falls on 60 mtr Rd and Chintels/ATS are already building a connectivity Rd with Palam Vihar.

Those who think DEW will only impact ATS, Chintels and others and not Mahindra are definitely biased. Aura's current resale price and future valuation is totally because of DEW factor. No one is buying 1Cr flat to use 18mtr Rd for daily commute through a railway fatak.

Indeed you have a valid point here Vinay. I'm yet to go through the Mahindra Aura post and will reply back after that on this point.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manojwa
    Are yaar aap to bahut gyaani ho.Maja aa gaya. aapne to pehle se hee 2014 ka result bata diya. Congress kee to laga daali DEW kee lene ke chakkar mein. Bhai logon market kab crash kara rahe ho? Can you confirm the date??

Bhaiya ji,

Maja le liya aur bataya bhi nahin!!!

Congress ka future to in panch election ke result ne batta diya....is baar bhi haryana main jor toor ke kaise sarkar bani hain sabko patta hain.

Lekin phir bhi agar itni umeed hain to yeh bhi batta do litigation kab hatwa rahe ho.

Baki Mundan sanskar ki taiyari to chal hi rahi hain.....wait and watch
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I agree with Blessyou

Amit- I can see the logic for you not to reveal specific details of your investment. Good on you.

It just facilitates Certain punters to pickup out of context posts and start to target you or your investment decision.

Don't want to be a pawn in this upmanship game.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS projects

Just saw this article on Pioneer :
    http://dailypioneer.com/state-editions/chandigarh/47074-ats-valley-school-launched-in-dera-bassi.html

Since many here are invested with ATS group I thought it may be with sharing :

ATS Education Trust and Universal Learn Today (Education Company, India Today Group), on Friday announced the launch of ATS Valley School in the ATS Golf Meadows Township at Dera Bassi in Punjab.

The school is situated in the heart of the upcoming 300 acre ATS Golf Meadows, just 12 kms from City Beautiful. The admissions will commence from Saturday and the first session of the school will commence from April, 2012.

Trustee, ATS Education Trust, HS Bagga remarked, “The school is built on 5.5 acres land. It embodies our vision to impart progressive and empowering education to children. The class strength will be around 30-35 students and teachers ratio will be 1:15. Bus service to Chandigarh will also be given and good quality teachers have already joined our school”.

The school is an initiative close to the heart of noted real estate developer, Getamber Anand, who collaborated with Universal Learn Today to give shape to his vision of providing progressive and empowering education to children.

ATS Valley School is set to be a premier educational institute developed by the ATS Education Trust and will be managed by Universal Learn Today.

The school will be affiliated to CBSE and will get underway in the first year, with students from Nursery, KG and Class I, II and III.

Renowned educationist Inderjeet Grewal will guide the school as head, junior school. Designed to deliver excellence in education, the school will help realise the potential of each individual student.

Speaking on the occasion of the launch, Director, Vasant Valley School, New Delhi Arun Kapur said, “We aim to develop the school as a centre that would celebrate excellence and encourage differences, moving children away from a mindless routine to the discovery of immense possibilities. We are providing another good school in the proximity of Chandigarh. We will focus on five areas of development for the students”.

Besides regular studies, the school will focus on excellence in learning through holistic education processes aimed at nurturing and developing the potential of each child. Equal emphasis will be placed on activities and on academics.

Earlier, the launch of ATS Valley School was marked with the first Learn Today regional workshop catering to teachers in schools in and around Chandigarh. Around 50 teachers attended the workshop with zeal and a lot of enthusiasm. Schools from Mohali, Chandigarh, Panchkula and Jallandhar took part in this workshop.

The workshop was conducted by noted educationist and founder and president, Learning Matters India, Sonya Philip. The topic was ‘An Overview of Learning in the Classroom Along With Strategies for Reading Success’.

Philip helped teachers revisit the concept of a child’s needs in order to meet the learning demands of a classroom.

Talking to The Pioneer, Philip said, “My aim of this workshop is to help teachers to understand why children are having trouble in learning the things. For a teacher it is important to be sensitive to the fact that each child is different and learns differently. To realise student’s full potential we should understand their differing learning profiles and encourage them to think differently.”
    CommentQuote
  • Dont understand why all of you have made this thread maidan-e-jung ?

Those who are anti Ats - we see them often deviating from topic- this thread is supposed to discuss ats 109 only but you leave no stones unturned to attack other projects of ats here. It is unfair to attack everything ats here, we shd b discussing only kocoon here. If you dont agree to a few peoples opinion then please give your views and respect those of others as well.

Those who are pro Ats - you have been singing Ats chalisa instead of hanuman chalisa making people suspect that many among you are passive Ats brokers. I dont think you are brokers but your posts make people suspect this. Ats news are discolsed here first before anywhere else. Your Ats bhakti goes too far ! All punjab projects , schools etc..have no link to sec 109 imo so this is irrelevant information on this thread. Please open other threads or a general thread for ats for all this.

It is sad to see you people attacking directly each other. If we stick to thread theme then we should be generous enough to accept pro and anti kocoon views here without getting personal.

This thread proves that either Ats is the best builder or has the best brokers network but in both the cases it is sad to see champions attacking each other. Give your views guys, you bring a lot of knowledge to the forum but avoid getting personal please.
    CommentQuote