Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Its really good news that ATS have finally enetered into Gurgoan maket.

Their project quality is well known in NOIDA and Indirapuram.

Highly Highly recomended for end use purpose as they maintain their properties extremly well with no compromise on quality.

ATS Village is considered the best project in NOIDA and more then that its on the NOIDA Expressway with Eldeco appartments. Now since the sectors along side the road have been declared commercial on NOIDA Expressway, no more residential will have such a good connectivity and facing.

With presence of Shoba , ATS, IB , Rahejas and DLF & Emmar in pipeline, the D Eway will surely be an exclusive side of Gurgoan.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi. Just stepped from the noida forum into the gurgaon one to see news of the ats launch. As regards quality just visit ats village at noida expressway and you will be left stunned. I myself had never imagined liking a flat in a builder society , but on a casual visit to ats village was left awestruck. I thereafter visited the so called premium project in ggon to make a comparison. believe me you guys need to see this.
    CommentQuote
  • Members - any more information about the project?

Tried getting some info from a couple of brokers but they dont have a clue.

Amit Bhalla jee!! yeh khaber kaha se laaye ho?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamals
    Hi. Just stepped from the noida forum into the gurgaon one to see news of the ats launch. As regards quality just visit ats village at noida expressway and you will be left stunned. I myself had never imagined liking a flat in a builder society , but on a casual visit to ats village was left awestruck. I thereafter visited the so called premium project in ggon to make a comparison. believe me you guys need to see this.

Launch se pahle Itni hawa mat do please...Ki pahle hee aapna rate Rs 500 bada le....:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • ATS does not sell their project through Brokers/Underwriters (At Noida at least). They have so many people (their existing customers) already dying to enter in any of their project, so they need not to go through dealers.

It will be 14 acres project with around 500-600 flats. It will take around 1 month to come.
    CommentQuote
  • I think my search will end here if price is around 3500 . As per my information , this launch will take minimum 2 months...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vipulmails
    ATS does not sell their project through Brokers/Underwriters (At Noida at least). They have so many people (their existing customers) already dying to enter in any of their project, so they need not to go through dealers.

It will be 14 acres project with around 500-600 flats. It will take around 1 month to come.

This is true. Even the best of brokers work for .5% brokerage.

So brokers will not be happy

But price range of 3500 ?? is not what they normally launch at.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    This is true. Even the best of brokers work for .5% brokerage.

So brokers will not be happy

But price range of 3500 ?? is not what they normally launch at.

Guess guess Guess......

Who ATS is coming up with ...!!!!

yes it is a JV with Chintels in 14 acres of land.......in sec 109..

Guess Chintels is making the irght moves in the market right now.\

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I think ATS is already sold out :) after seeing such positive response.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D. Love the hype being created in the forum around this project .

Would be visiting Dera Bassi ( on my way to Patiala, in about 2 week's ) & give feed back on this Builder's Dera Bassi's project .
    CommentQuote
  • JV ????

Are you sure ??

Ideally it should be aN independant project of ATS

Dont know what will be the outcome of JV
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    JV ????

Are you sure ??

Ideally it should be aN independant project of ATS

Dont know what will be the outcome of JV

Chintels are the land owners and the land is already approved , 14 acres with a ratio of 45chintels :55 ATS %

ATS will be developing the project and marketing their 55%

rest stays with chintels
    CommentQuote
  • bhalla saab saari ander ki khabre hai aapke paas chintels ki !!! kya scene !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    bhalla saab saari ander ki khabre hai aapke paas chintels ki !!! kya scene !!

Bhai I am a broker.................lol

Aur chintels mein mai partnership daalne ki sochr ha hun....biigger lol
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai log ...Kya Hawa ban re li hai ATS ki , Isse kahte hai marketing, now I understand, why they r not sellin thru Brokers. Brokero ke tote udane ka accha tarika hai :bab (41):

Seems ATS team r waiting for right moment to launch project ...

Free ki advice :> hurry up ATS guys jaldi karo, Gubbara phoot gaya to ... Ab pachtaye hot kya jab chidiya chug gayi gurgaon ke khet ... ho jayega
    CommentQuote