Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • :bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (56):
    Originally Posted by nipsy
    Recently in Nov-2010 DDA announced 2010 housing scheme wherein dwarka psf price was around 5K only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    :bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (56):


    would u be able to get the desired quality of construction and amenities vis a vis Raheja aur indiabulls or ATS or mahindra in a DDA flat...???
    CommentQuote
  • Sir quality chodo - aaj ke time waha ek jungle hain aur kuch gande villages hain.....Even if D way is made , still the rest of the infrastruure required to call that area Posh will take many many years.....

    AAP bhi yaha hoon aur main bhi - We will see...

    I saw rahejas project in the middle of now where, during my last trip to india...

    I dont see that area becoming posh or worth living in the next 7-8 years...lets see what happens...

    3000/3200 was the price to invest in this area for a very long term....You are sitting pretty in Chintels project....People entering at 4000 may regret...

    My sincere advice to all members - only invest after a personal site visit to D way...donr get in the sugar coated stories being spread by builders....If after visiting you find the place worth, you shud definately invest....
    CommentQuote
  • people entering Noida expressway properties in 2007/08 have not made much return in a lot of projects....

    D way has good proespects, par har cheez ka ek rate hota hain...at 4500-5000, I dont understand why will nay body invest in that area...

    Abhi bas bol bachchan chal raha hain D way ka - We will know the situation in few years....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Sir quality chodo - aaj ke time waha ek jungle hain aur kuch gande villages hain.....Even if D way is made , still the rest of the infrastruure required to call that area Posh will take many many years.....

    AAP bhi yaha hoon aur main bhi - We will see...

    I saw rahejas project in the middle of now where, during my last trip to india...

    I dont see that area becoming posh or worth living in the next 7-8 years...lets see what happens...

    3000/3200 was the price to invest in this area for a very long term....You are sitting pretty in Chintels project....People entering at 4000 may regret...

    My sincere advice to all members - only invest after a personal site visit to D way...donr get in the sugar coated stories being spread by builders....If after visiting you find the place worth, you shud definately invest....



    Even I am not saying ki 3-4 saal mein koi banda rehne jaayega bhi , however 5-6 yrs mein bauht kuch badal jaata hai , lets wait and watch

    Baaki Regarding entering in the price bracket of 4k , we will c in the next 6 months that project coming at more than 4500 will not sell at all , however after an yr and half or so price of 5k will be established for decent builders.....

    PPL who have started their work.......
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji bakre to mil hi jaenge 4500 main bhi aur 5000 main bhi

    brokers are very smart....

    4500/5000 main kharidne waale ka kya haal hoga, vo hum dekh hi lenge...I am not going anywhere...


    We will see...

    4500/5000 for this location is nothing short of a joke to me...

    MY REQUEST TO ALL - PLEASE VISIT THE DWAY AND COMPARE ITS PRICES TO EXISTING PROJECTS IN MAIN GURGAINJ BEFORE INVESTING
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Bhalla ji bakre to mil hi jaenge 4500 main bhi aur 5000 main bhi

    brokers are very smart....

    4500/5000 main kharidne waale ka kya haal hoga, vo hum dekh hi lenge...I am not going anywhere...


    We will see...

    4500/5000 for this location is nothing short of a joke to me...

    MY REQUEST TO ALL - PLEASE VISIT THE DWAY AND COMPARE ITS PRICES TO EXISTING PROJECTS IN MAIN GURGAINJ BEFORE INVESTING





    agar saare investors or end users ko product pasand aaye aur unko location suit kare , (next to delhi) to wo log bakre ho gaye ????


    ye achi justfication hai , Sir agar itni haalat kharaab hoti yaha ki to raheja project pe project nikaal na rha hota aur bekaar builder jaise tashee spire aur earth jaise log bhi bik naa rhe hote.....


    I understand that this area will not even be inhabitable in 3 yrs , however on a long term view of 5-6 yrs , things will change for sure.........



    Mahindra aura phase 2 ke time pe bhi yahi bola gaya tha ki location ke hisaab se it is ridiculous pricing......

    What happened at launch and premiums , everybody knows......

    Chintels ke time pe bhi druglord and naya bekaar builder bol ke forum mein negative word failaya tha , what happened

    I am hearing ppl that they missed a great opportunity in chintels .

    Us time pe chintels bhi market price pe hi aaya tha ....and almost everybody ridiculed it ...........

    I am not saying ki ppl booking at 4300 + would also be able to the same growth rate , however I am not even saying ki wo log bewakuf keehlaaye jaaynege.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    agar saare investors or end users ko product pasand aaye aur unko location suit kare , (next to delhi) to wo log bakre ho gaye ????


    ye achi justfication hai , Sir agar itni haalat kharaab hoti yaha ki to raheja project pe project nikaal na rha hota aur bekaar builder jaise tashee spire aur earth jaise log bhi bik naa rhe hote.....


    I understand that this area will not even be inhabitable in 3 yrs , however on a long term view of 5-6 yrs , things will change for sure.........



    Mahindra aura phase 2 ke time pe bhi yahi bola gaya tha ki location ke hisaab se it is ridiculous pricing......

    What happened at launch and premiums , everybody knows......

    Chintels ke time pe bhi druglord and naya bekaar builder bol ke forum mein negative word failaya tha , what happened

    I am hearing ppl that they missed a great opportunity in chintels .

    Us time pe chintels bhi market price pe hi aaya tha ....and almost everybody ridiculed it ...........

    I am not saying ki ppl booking at 4300 + would also be able to the same growth rate , however I am not even saying ki wo log bewakuf keehlaaye jaaynege.....



    Couldnt find the relevant thread, so posting it here

    Earth Infrastructures presents another wonder in the making in their huge group housing..................lol


    EARTH INFRASTRUCTURES LAUNCHES "2 BHK LUXURY APARTMENTS IN EARTH COPIA" specially on DEMAND

    LOCATION- THE BEST
    LOCATED IN SECTOR-112 CLOSEST SECTOR TO DWARKA
    JUST 2 KM FROM DWARKA
    JUST 5 KM FROM IGI AIRPORT
    1 KM FROM PROPOSED METRO CORRIDOR
    BEST LOCATION IN COMPARISON TO OTHER PROJECTS IN NEAREST VICINITY ON DWARKA EXPRESSWAY
    SURROUNDED BY GREEN BELT

    FEATURES- AGAIN THE BEST
    HIGH SPEED ELEVATORS
    KIDS PLAY AREA & TENNIS COURT
    LAMINATED WOODING FLOORING IN MASTER BEDROOM
    24 HOUR WATER SUPPLY & POWER BACK UP
    MODULAR TYPE SOCKETS & SWITCHING
    CCTV CAMERAS IN ENTRANCE LOBBIES
    BOOM BARRIERS AT ENTRY & EXIT OF COMPLEX
    RATE IN COMPARISON TO SURROUNDING PROJECTS - THE CHEAPEST
    Fresh booking not available for 2 BHK - which is the hottest requirement
    2 Bhk in EARTH COPIA of size-1200SQ.FT 4500 SQ.FT
    Only luxury project with commercial belt in sectors-110,111,112,113,114
    Other projects rates :
    Indiabulls Enigma(sec-110) : Rs.5500
    Tashee Capital gateway(sec-111) : Rs.4500
    Puri (sec-111) : Rs.5700
    Sidhartha (sec-113) : Rs.5200
    Mahindra Aura(sec-110a) : Rs.4700
    RATES FOR APARTMENTS IN DWARKA SECTORS RANGING MINIMUM 8000 tO 10000 SQ.FT
    SO DON'T THINK JUST BOOK YOUR DREAM HOME
    BOOK AT JUST 5 LAKHS ONLY
    HURRY! LIMITED UNITS LAUNCHED
    GREAT OPPURTUNITIES DON'T COME EVERYDAY
    CommentQuote
  • I am not saying any body is a bevkoof - dont put words in my mouth to suit yourself.....

    Agar 3200 pain logo ne miss kiya aur vo galat decison nikla to iska matlab yeh nahi ki jo 4500 main invest nahi karenge vo bhi galat honge....

    You yourself has said ki is price main agle 1-1.5 saal koi appreciation nahi hoga then whay are you asking people to invest at 4500...any hidden objectives?
    CommentQuote
  • I think you should not haven any problem with only one advice I am giving to people...

    Just have a look at the location and compare the prices to prices in other areas in Gurgaon..If you find it right go ahead and invest...

    I have all the right to give my opinion (which might be totally wrong). When I visited that area, I was stunned to see the jungles and old villages all around....insaan bina broker ke jaae to rasta bhul jae vaha pain....
    CommentQuote
  • Agar log temp ho rahe hain yaha invest karne ke lie to vo ATS ke naam pain ho rahe hain aur na hi Location ke lie....

    ATS is a tempting name - no denying...People investing at 4000 may still make money in hype..But dont overglorify the location...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I am not saying any body is a bevkoof - dont put words in my mouth to suit yourself.....

    Agar 3200 pain logo ne miss kiya aur vo galat decison nikla to iska matlab yeh nahi ki jo 4500 main invest nahi karenge vo bhi galat honge....

    You yourself has said ki is price main agle 1-1.5 saal koi appreciation nahi hoga then whay are you asking people to invest at 4500...any hidden objectives?



    I am not asking ppl to come and invest in this project , I am just saying that I feel there is money to be made in very short term in ATs project if it comes around 4300 psf and this is my opinion..........

    I havent gone to anybody or requested anybody to PLZ invest along with me
    as I will feel safe if 10 other ppl will invest with me,.........

    I am a grown up.........thanks

    I am just saying that the market as a whole will be flat for the next 1-1.5 yrs so Dwarka expressway bhagwaan nahi bana rha jo uspe is price par bhi premium aayega , but when the interest rates go down by about 2 % or 2.5% and buying activity starts again , there will be a benchmark for good project of 5000 and then you will have the emmaars and dlf and unitech jumping in here as well....
    (in sab logo ko paka ke khaane ki aadat hai )
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with the below mentioned statement anyways...

    Why am i wasting my time...Its a personal choice....

    Best of luck to all -

    I also wanted to participate in the D way Bull run..bhallaji - I have been there 2 times meri to himmat nahi hoti...May be i will miss out on this great opportunity


    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    I am not asking ppl to come and invest in this project , I am just saying that I feel there is money to be made in very short term in ATs project if it comes around 4300 psf and this is my opinion..........

    I havent gone to anybody or requested anybody to PLZ invest along with me
    as I will feel safe if 10 other ppl will invest with me,.........

    I am a grown up.........thanks

    I am just saying that the market as a whole will be flat for the next 1-1.5 yrs so Dwarka expressway bhagwaan nahi bana rha jo uspe is price par bhi premium aayega , but when the interest rates go down by about 2 % or 2.5% and buying activity starts again , there will be a benchmark for good project of 5000 and then you will have the emmaars and dlf and unitech jumping in here as well....
    (in sab logo ko paka ke khaane ki aadat hai )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I agree with the below mentioned statement anyways...

    Why am i wasting my time...Its a personal choice....

    Best of luck to all -

    I also wanted to participate in the D way Bull run..bhallaji - I have been there 2 times meri to himmat nahi hoti...May be i will miss out on this great opportunity


    abhi bull run nahi aata 1 saal tak , saare bulls bimaar ho gaye hai.........lol

    Market will consolidate in the next 1 yr or so and then market will start to move if the govt starts to work on infra in these sectors by that time.......

    I am pretty hopeful that by coming march /apr the work for sector roads will start for sec 99-115 and by the next yr end only dwarka stretch of road will also start...


    U just have a look at wikemapia on this area and just analyse how close it is to delhi and the main city centre that is DLF Phase 1 and 2 and 3....


    U will get ur answers I guess
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Recently in Nov-2010 DDA announced 2010 housing scheme wherein dwarka psf price was around 5K only.


    I stay in Dwarka, buy me a property 5000 PSF in dwarka.I am ready to buy.
    I think it would not be wise to talk about the DDA lottery.One of my friend got that lottery for a 3BHK and getting a premium of 25Lakhs.
    - The real rate going on at dwarka which is around 8000-1000 based on the location.
    - Huge difference amenties, quality of construction, greenry provided in dwarka housing society.
    I
    In the coming years the rates will be rationalize based on the progress of Deway.

    Happy Investing!!

    Pankaj
    CommentQuote