Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I haven't received the letter being talked about but it must be on its way..

So what plan of action is being suggested by the senior members? Can something be done to push back the cash outflow of 6 lacs as was originally outlined in the payment plan?

Personally I don't foresee any respite on the service tax matter or additional registration cost.. And I am not worried about the reserved parking issue..

Originally Posted by skhosla
    Indeed. Theres a loss in the following situations,
    1. 6L will be paid upfront along with ST with the other installments so loss of interest on these components.
    2. Service tax will need to be paid on this 6L now.
    3. Registration calculation at the end will include this additional 6L so additional cost.
    4. Govt law of not allowing selling of parking slots does not help the present consumer as builders have simply added the cost to the BSP so no benefit to existing customers. New customers may benefit a little as they may not be told about such additional costs so the BSP's will get a little competitive as the builders won't be able to charge parking amounts as they feel like.

Moreover, though 2 car parkings will be alloted to every owner, there could turn out more conflicting situations if someone else parks his/her car at another reserved slot since literally the house owner does not own the parking anymore.
    CommentQuote
  • Any latest updates from site?? Anyone who has visited the site recently, please update.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates from the site?? What is resale price for 1750 sft units??
    I guess people who bought ATS units at later stage, and chintel units can sell and there is no restriction for them.

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Any latest updates from site?? Anyone who has visited the site recently, please update.
    CommentQuote
  • last when i saw that site about a week back , construction had begun and boundary had been completed and they have made some concrete offices probably for administration purposes
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    last when i saw that site about a week back , construction had begun and boundary had been completed and they have made some concrete offices probably for administration purposes

Thanks Amitji for the update. Any updates on resale price??
    CommentQuote
  • Vb's presence is being missed on this thread. He used to have all updates for ATS projects.
    I request Admin to revoke his ban.
    CommentQuote
  • Boss he is still in the forum only with new ID , this is what i feel not that i know for sure....

But speaking only positive for a project doesnt make any sense at all...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Boss he is still in the forum only with new ID , this is what i feel not that i know for sure....

But speaking only positive for a project doesnt make any sense at all...

Hi
    Greetings

He did not even know what was happening,, leave aside relating information pertinent to the thread.. many a times I went out of the way to send signal to ATS buyers, well wishers that his actions are doing more harm than good by his continuous stance about issues, but to not avail..

I think the forum is a better place as I had started receiving dozens of PMs from IREF subscribers invested elsewhere, that they have started feeling the forum useless for their purpose..

I find a varied discussions, more topics, greater viewership, now happening on the forum.

Dway issues aside, truth has to come out even if at my own cost..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji - thanks to ur advice i have made some quick money in a recently bough project :)

What are your reconciliations now?

What looks attractive to you. Have recently sold an investment so looking to invest some where safe?
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with blessyou

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

He did not even know what was happening,, leave aside relating information pertinent to the thread.. many a times I went out of the way to send signal to ATS buyers, well wishers that his actions are doing more harm than good by his continuous stance about issues, but to not avail..

I think the forum is a better place as I had started receiving dozens of PMs from IREF subscribers and invested elsewhere that they have started feeling the forum useless for their purpose..

I find a varied discussions, more topics, greater viewership, now happening on the forum.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • pick godrej if it comes around 5200 not more , if it does come at a higher price the rotation will tak a slightly longer time , as I am telling you about sshort term gains in the
    period of max 6 months with a gain of about 300-400 psf....
    CommentQuote
  • Anything outside D way?
    CommentQuote
  • pick a resale ground floor in ansal esencia , that way it is coming up , it will be a very ncie property and will give very good returns if you can hold it till about 6 months after possession , Remember you get 2500 sq of built up area (thats equal to 4000 sq ft of Builder appt area) in about 1 crore or 1crore 10 lacs on Gc EX in resale I guess.....dunno the exact price there......

And Ansals are dooing very good work and are actually trying to gain back their reputation which they had a few years ago and trying to re establish themselves in luxury segment........
    CommentQuote
  • Definitely, the forum is a much better place now.

Earlier these guys with multiple ID's . Why do people require to operate multiple ID's ???? Quite obviously, they r meant to promote a region, Builder, Project, spread & propagate biased information, to get some business here & to meet their ill intentions . Also, it is quite obvious that in order to achieve the above, these guys running multiple ID's need to put down, abuse certain members who could see through their designs . These nefarious multiple ID characters abuse, call names, threaten others ( in groups ) in order to build up a consensus & hide their activities .

.........& surely all these banned ID's r lurking around with new avatars & they r/ would be back with a vengeance & in order to create much more trouble .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I think the forum is a better place as I had started receiving dozens of PMs from IREF subscribers invested elsewhere, that they have started feeling the forum useless for their purpose..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • This was posted in some other thread but quite relevant to current discussion going on over here
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/legal-vastu-home-loans/vastu/218-vaastu-shastra--tips?p=117340#post117340
    CommentQuote