Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • ..........& if certain People have some issues or doubts on certain ID's, please report this to IREF, instead of crying hoarse over here, which is serving no purpose .

IREF is the one who would look at this with a total unbiased view & proceed accordingly . If they r not reporting these ID's to IREF & repeating the same content in different threads, it could be a clear case of wrong intent & the case of "beating around the bush" .
    CommentQuote
  • As per few websites, Resale quote price for Kocoon is between 5200-5600 psft. Does anyone has any info on actual resale transactions?? Resale inventory is very low as early investors have some lock-in period.
    CommentQuote
  • dunno about the resale activity in kocoon , Picture is not very clear at all
    CommentQuote
  • A friend was quoted 4300 DP price yesterday by a broker for 1750 sft unit.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS market rate is at 4300 DP and 5200 CLP
    CommentQuote
  • i can confirm CLP rate of 5200/-to 5250/-. Don't know regarding down payment units.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit79
    i can confirm CLP rate of 5200/-to 5250/-. Don't know regarding down payment units.

Is this resale price?? Just making sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Technically yes in very few cases but mostly are direct from brokers of chintels .
    CommentQuote
  • Excavation started

Hi I understand that excavation was already started at site and infact steel/tor was already laid (after excavation) for one tower. I think the reason that demand for milestone payment is not raised because EC is still pending.

Any feedback friends
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    As per few websites, Resale quote price for Kocoon is between 5200-5600 psft. Does anyone has any info on actual resale transactions?? Resale inventory is very low as early investors have some lock-in period.

5200-5600 is what i see on the websites too. Infact investers who bought at 5200 are selling at 5500-5600. Those would be invetors with Chintel as theres no lock-in for Chintel's investors but Chintel is charging commission even on the first sale.

Something to figure out is if the 5200-5600 includes the car parking or is it excluding 'coz car parking charge will add another 200-342psf depending on the size of the flat.
    CommentQuote
  • any news on this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skhosla
    any news on this project?

I checked with support staff last week and was told that next installment may be asked in few weeks ( before June end). Any updates from site?
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates from site??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Any updates from site??

Hi
    Greetings

Check link on dway projects
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=0

under row Status of BBA/construction..

Cheers
    CommentQuote