Sort by :
Filter by :
- People do forget to post the replies to the silly & baseless questions they pose in the forum . I wonder why ?????...............malafide intentions ??????
- ..........& if certain People have some issues or doubts on certain ID's, please report this to IREF, instead of crying hoarse over here, which is serving no purpose .
IREF is the one who would look at this with a total unbiased view & proceed accordingly . If they r not reporting these ID's to IREF & repeating the same content in different threads, it could be a clear case of wrong intent & the case of "beating around the bush" .CommentQuote0Flag
- As per few websites, Resale quote price for Kocoon is between 5200-5600 psft. Does anyone has any info on actual resale transactions?? Resale inventory is very low as early investors have some lock-in period.CommentQuote0Flag
- dunno about the resale activity in kocoon , Picture is not very clear at allCommentQuote0Flag
- A friend was quoted 4300 DP price yesterday by a broker for 1750 sft unit.CommentQuote0Flag
- ATS market rate is at 4300 DP and 5200 CLPCommentQuote0Flag
- i can confirm CLP rate of 5200/-to 5250/-. Don't know regarding down payment units.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Amit79i can confirm CLP rate of 5200/-to 5250/-. Don't know regarding down payment units.
Is this resale price?? Just making sure.CommentQuote0Flag
- Technically yes in very few cases but mostly are direct from brokers of chintels .CommentQuote0Flag
- Excavation started
Hi I understand that excavation was already started at site and infact steel/tor was already laid (after excavation) for one tower. I think the reason that demand for milestone payment is not raised because EC is still pending.
Any feedback friendsCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vinaybhatiaAs per few websites, Resale quote price for Kocoon is between 5200-5600 psft. Does anyone has any info on actual resale transactions?? Resale inventory is very low as early investors have some lock-in period.
5200-5600 is what i see on the websites too. Infact investers who bought at 5200 are selling at 5500-5600. Those would be invetors with Chintel as theres no lock-in for Chintel's investors but Chintel is charging commission even on the first sale.
Something to figure out is if the 5200-5600 includes the car parking or is it excluding 'coz car parking charge will add another 200-342psf depending on the size of the flat.CommentQuote0Flag
- any news on this project?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by skhoslaany news on this project?
I checked with support staff last week and was told that next installment may be asked in few weeks ( before June end). Any updates from site?CommentQuote0Flag
- Any updates from site??CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vinaybhatiaAny updates from site??
Check link on dway projects
under row Status of BBA/construction..