Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Check link on dway projects
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=0

under row Status of BBA/construction..

Cheers

Construction pics at Kocoon site are of Feb only, was looking for an update in case anyone has visited recently.
    CommentQuote
  • Work is happpening , it will take approx 4 months for the structure to come above ground
    CommentQuote
  • so could it mean that the 3rd and 4th installment could demanded within a gap of say 1-2 months timeframe
    CommentQuote
  • ae bhai..itna sannata kyon hai?

Guys any news on BBA ? I think ATS has forgotten us.
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome back Rahul.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    ae bhai..itna sannata kyon hai?

Guys any news on BBA ? I think ATS has forgotten us.

Hi
    Greetings

AAP AA gaye ho ab ATS bhi Jag jaiga!!! Kya launch hai kya 104 ka??

Cheers
    :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

AAP AA gaye ho ab ATS bhi Jag jaiga!!! Kya launch hai kya 104 ka??

Cheers
    :D:D

:)no idea mate. But surely can get you this info soon.

By the way :Success of any new launch will depend on the entry price and the specs.

Anything close to 5500 will fly any thing close to 6K will not fly .
    CommentQuote
  • Public opinion at current rate?

A close relative of mine is looking to buy ATS Kocoon at current price, 5200 bsp being offered by company, whats junta's opinion about it, given the prices on X"way have gone crazy for even chindi projects..He wants purely for investment purpose with time horizon of 5 years
    CommentQuote
  • my pov, it should 9-10K in five years. its your call.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tyro13
    A close relative of mine is looking to buy ATS Kocoon at current price, 5200 bsp being offered by company, whats junta's opinion about it, given the prices on X"way have gone crazy for even chindi projects..He wants purely for investment purpose with time horizon of 5 years

r u sure of 5200 rate in original booking? In chintels thread 109 sec..ppl say resale rate are over 5500!
    CommentQuote

5200??? very good deal !
    CommentQuote
  • Kya Rahul-bhai!!
    6 mahine pehley to kitne logo ko 3800 mein dilaya tha..Aab 5200...???? Phit hai BOSS!!!
    CommentQuote

I was also looking for couple of more units @5200 but there is no availability from ATS and I heard that Chintel is not selling their remaining units. Are you getting from ATS or Chintel?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Kya Rahul-bhai!!
    6 mahine pehley to kitne logo ko 3800 mein dilaya tha..Aab 5200...???? Phit hai BOSS!!!

Nipsy bhai,

I wish logon ne baat sun lee hoti..any ways prices have gone up beyond what I had imagined.

Good for some bad for many!
    CommentQuote
  • The way its going...5500 is the new low now a days and the any thing close to this figure is good.

now it all depends on the new launches by Godrej, tata, and ATS on DEW what is the "NEW low"

Looking at Puris anything around 7500-8000 is reasonable... unbelievable!
    CommentQuote