ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

manoj.bhai,

i am among top 10 posts contributor & was looking for investment in ATS...but then was bit thrown off & confused by the issues going on....
    So far I havent....

I think I careful but not OVERSMART..If this hype couldn't impress me what it can do to a normal reader..
    but this isn't the end of the opportunities........

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      This is from another thread, but has very high relevance here -
      Hi
      Greetings

nice obsevations.. tabhi to sahib aap veteran hai.. reading between the lines..

Like I mentioned NRI get NRI scheme (MLM style, golu get a lolu scheme) may be launched soon under the Customer referal schemes by a few builders..

Quote:
      "Originally Posted by MANOJa
      So, what i have been saying all along in the ATS 109 & 104 thread looks 100 % correct . Some people seem to be hyping the project in order to gain under a similar Referral customer scheme . The difference could be that BIDPL has announced this & the ATS one looks under the wraps .

BIDPL to launch 2 projects in Gurgaon

Brisk Infrastructure and Developers (BIDPL) is to launch 2 more projects .....................

BIDPL is also launching its 1st Customer Appreciation and Referral Program to reward satisfied customers who have become brand ambassadors for Lumbini Terrace Garden Homes by bringing their friends, family and other like minded people to book apartments.

Cheers

Comment

Good for investors if this comes true....

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
        nipsy bhai,
        what say buddy?

Comment

Originally posted by sikkaji View Post
          I have another general questions for experts.

Bigger developments such as Chintels, Mahindra, Ramprastha etc. are launching in phases and will keep increasing prices for subsequent launches setting resale prices in close sync.

In case of ATS which is going to be single phase launch (?) how will future prices be determined for resale ?
          Hi
          Greetings

THATS THE BLOW ON THE NAIL SIKKAJI.. HATS OFF TO YOU..
          This is the trick.. Launch a small inventory.. build hype show all sold.. gone.. not available.. missed the bus etc.. and get the entire inventory envaluated at much higher price.. and with each phase make multiple profits..

And who knows ATS is capable of multiple launches or not!!!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
            Hi
            Greetings

nice obsevations.. tabhi to sahib aap veteran hai.. reading between the lines..

Like I mentioned NRI get NRI scheme (MLM style, golu get a lolu scheme) may be launched soon under the Customer referal schemes by a few builders..

Quote:
            "Originally Posted by MANOJa
            So, what i have been saying all along in the ATS 109 & 104 thread looks 100 % correct . Some people seem to be hyping the project in order to gain under a similar Referral customer scheme . The difference could be that BIDPL has announced this & the ATS one looks under the wraps .

Brisk Infrastructure and Developers (BIDPL) is to launch 2 more projects .....................

BIDPL is also launching its 1st Customer Appreciation and Referral Program to reward satisfied customers who have become brand ambassadors for Lumbini Terrace Garden Homes by bringing their friends, family and other like minded people to book apartments.

Cheers

Awesome..................lol

Comment

no new news from DLF??sorry wrong thread.

Comment

nipsy Ji, aap bahut humble hain , if aap apne aap ko over smart nahi samhajte hain .

Please consider the case of a newbie or an NRI, who may just read a few posts of over hype/ misrepresentations in this forum ( if certain posts r not there, which check this over hype & exposes the wrong & biased information being spread ) . Baaki, aap bahut samhjdhar hain, mujhe aur kuuch bolney ki zarorat nahi hain .

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
                manoj.bhai,

i am among top 10 posts contributor & was looking for investment in ATS...but then was bit thrown off & confused by the issues going on....
                So far I havent....

I think I careful but not OVERSMART..If this hype couldn't impress me what it can do to a normal reader..
                but this isn't the end of the opportunities........
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

In the end CUSTOMER IS THE KING. He has to right to choose whatever he feels best after due diligence....

Yes one must buy the best available offer among the best available projects.

Comment

Yes, CUSTOMER IS THE KING, if he picks up something after due diligence.

............but the truth is somewhat different, many guys do get misled by over hype, wrong & biased information being spread. many misrepresentations in this forum .
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Manoj.bhai,
                      Overhyped to abhi Overall RE hai... ATS ke to 480 units hi hain..
                      Is tarah se samjhe to Emaar, Unitech aur Raheja to phir Super hyped hue jinki sales is much more over ATS..dont you think those threads needs more surviellance from having hijacked by spammers...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X