Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There is a lock in period in ATS BBA. what about Chintels?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    kocoon resale price as per brokers and chintels is 6k-6200 CLP. Please confirm yourself as this is not a first hand info.

99 acres is quoting 6500 rs...

I was sure that resale of this one will overtake Paradiso, Aura and others but was not expecting 6000+ price so soon. This could be just asking price !!

Any confirmed transaction details??
    CommentQuote
  • Dear vinay,
    Asking for ATS is 5800. New available at 6000. One may get resale at around 5600.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    I was sure that resale of this one will overtake Paradiso, Aura and others but was not expecting 6000+ price so soon. This could be just asking price !!

Any confirmed transaction details??

no , i have just heard from brokers. secondly Chintels paradiso is getting resale deals at 5800... this project should go for more!
    CommentQuote
    no , i have just heard from brokers. secondly Chintels paradiso is getting resale deals at 5800... this project should go for more!

It will for sure .. just wait for the lock-in period to get over. Any updates from the site??
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 1 & 2 basement raft work was in progress. The work is comparatively slow(than chintels). They will go full blast after EIA approval. Completion target is 24 months . ATS not hiring any big civil contractor such as Bhayana or Ahaluwalia, plan to do themselves.similar to their noida projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sonu99
    Tower 1 & 2 basement raft work was in progress. The work is comparatively slow(than chintels). They will go full blast after EIA approval. Completion target is 24 months . ATS not hiring any big civil contractor such as Bhayana or Ahaluwalia, plan to do themselves.similar to their noida projects.

Thanks for the update. Slow and steady progress is better :)
    We may see next installment(start of excavation) in June.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the update. Please post some snaps. ATS has to show this project as their show case one in GGN.
    CommentQuote
  • I cant find lock in period clause in BBA draft
    CommentQuote
    I cant find lock in period clause in BBA draft

You are correct, Lock-in clause is not mentioned in BBA.
    When I checked with CRM some time back out of curiosity, I was told that ATS doesn't encourage early resale of pre-launch units. After 1yr, there is no restriction.
    I didn't discuss much as I am planning to hold for long.
    CommentQuote
  • HI,
    I was planning to book a flat in Dwarka Expressway from end-user perspective, on contacting ATS i got to know that only 2nd-3rd floor units are available in their Kocoon project with a BSP of 6000 sq/ft, do you guys think i shuld go ahead with it?
    CommentQuote
  • As an end user it is and will be one of the best. As an investor till date its good but may depend upon other infrastructures...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav007
    HI,
    I was planning to book a flat in Dwarka Expressway from end-user perspective, on contacting ATS i got to know that only 2nd-3rd floor units are available in their Kocoon project with a BSP of 6000 sq/ft, do you guys think i shuld go ahead with it?

Have you checked the resale price..
    What time frame you are thinking for this to be livable...
    CommentQuote
  • I'm also looking at this project is it advisable to wait for 104 project what are the resale rates here comparison with 104 location and price will be once again much appreciated
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeep4567
    I'm also looking at this project is it advisable to wait for 104 project what are the resale rates here comparison with 104 location and price will be once again much appreciated

ATS 104 will be luxury project with min size of 2250 sft. Market news is that launch price will be 6000 psft or more.
    CommentQuote