Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mujhe lagta hai Luxury Luxury ke chakkar main with minimum size 2250 sq ft this project will be a flop show from ATS...
    CommentQuote
  • as per me , Sector 109 location is better . 104 project is supposed to be super luxury...I am hearing some collaboration with a designer brand or something.

Prices will be 500 rs more than the prevailing prices of ATS Kocoon.

Lets see!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rastogihitesh
    Mujhe lagta hai Luxury Luxury ke chakkar main with minimum size 2250 sq ft this project will be a flop show from ATS...

Min size of 2bhk and 3bhk has increased in last 2 years. 2-3 yrs back, standard 3bhk was 1500-1600 sft and 2bhk was 1100-1200 sft.

Now avg 2bhk size is 1400-1500 sft and 3bhk starts from 1800+ sft. For luxury projects, add another 200-300 sft :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I am assuming a 4 year timeframe for this to be liveable, resale units are mostly avaailable in towers from chintels with a price range of ~5600, and these are higher floor units with a considerable cash component.
    Let me know your viewpoint.
    CommentQuote
  • Ats cocoon available in resale at what rate please pm
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Min size of 2bhk and 3bhk has increased in last 2 years. 2-3 yrs back, standard 3bhk was 1500-1600 sft and 2bhk was 1100-1200 sft.

Now avg 2bhk size is 1400-1500 sft and 3bhk starts from 1800+ sft. For luxury projects, add another 200-300 sft :)

Yaar luxury ke naam pe sirf size badhta hai aur loading factor... final carpet area probably remains the same - my pov. (This comment is not for ATS but general perception.)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Yaar luxury ke naam pe sirf size badhta hai aur loading factor... final carpet area probably remains the same - my pov. (This comment is not for ATS but general perception.)

You may be right and there are many examples. Most of the times, difference comes only in balconies and living/dining.
    CommentQuote
  • Does the news that the ATS is now only composed of A (T & S have left) bring any changes in ground level? What is the opinion of investors?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    I cant find lock in period clause in BBA draft

Chintel doesn't have any lock in but even the first resale transaction is chargeable.
    CommentQuote
  • 'Saha' left long time back, is 'Talwar' also gone?

Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Does the news that the ATS is now only composed of A (T & S have left) bring any changes in ground level? What is the opinion of investors?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    'Saha' left long time back, is 'Talwar' also gone?

Yes, thats the news. A is the guy in driving seat now.
    CommentQuote
    Yes, thats the news. A is the guy in driving seat now.

It might have a positive impact than negative since there will be clarity of vision and faster decision making rather than having three power centers pulling in different directions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indiana
    It might have a positive impact than negative since there will be clarity of vision and faster decision making rather than having three power centers pulling in different directions.

Ok. But if those 2 were pulling in different directions and considering the past projects & end user fans I see for ATS - guess the different directioned ATS wasn't doing bad at all.

Though I guess there is always room for improvement and maybe things will turn out even better for ATS.
    CommentQuote
  • Should as anyrhing with joint ownershipis not sensible once the enterprise reaches a certain size
    CommentQuote
    Ok. But if those 2 were pulling in different directions and considering the past projects & end user fans I see for ATS - guess the different directioned ATS wasn't doing bad at all.

Though I guess there is always room for improvement and maybe things will turn out even better for ATS.

I agree. However one can get away with inefficieny when you are small and single location. Clarity of vision and direction from the leadership might help faster decision making and capture the opportunities especialy when a company it as a inflexion point. There cnanot be multiple power centers after a size and it is only logical they amicably move out and hopefully start their own successful ventures.
    CommentQuote