Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

nipsy Ji, mein wrong information/ biased information being spread, misrepresentations in this forum ki baat kar raha hu .

Samhjane waale samhaj gaye ( since there is nothing much to understand - it is crystal clear ), but jo na samjhe woh anadi ya over smart act kar raha hain .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Thanx manoj.bhai for ur last words

"Yes, CUSTOMER IS THE KING, if he picks up something after due diligence".

Comment

nipsy Ji, aap meri aadhi post kha gaye . Why, what were the intentions, u would be knowing better .

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        Yes, CUSTOMER IS THE KING, if he picks up something after due diligence.

............but the truth is somewhat different, many guys do get misled by over hype, wrong & biased information being spread. many misrepresentations in this forum .

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
        Thanx manoj.bhai for ur last words

"Yes, CUSTOMER IS THE KING, if he picks up something after due diligence".

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
          What is going to change overnight Rahul Bhai ?
          if there is real news then please share it now.
          I wonder what is it ? and be prepared for the expected reactions from some biased spammers what ever news u have. It certainly may be taken negatively.

Any ways, I am waiting for the launch to happen, that is the news I expect in a month so whats new?

I am glad that in general the thread has improved (apart from a non required nonsense rant repost today) .

Hope you bring in some news that is worth the wait mate.

vb bhai ,

sent you a pm. you were right.

Comment

manoj.bhai,
            Thanx. and with right intentions Posting your Full Comments again.....

Yes, CUSTOMER IS THE KING, if he picks up something after due diligence.
            ............but the truth is somewhat different, many guys do get misled by over hype, wrong & biased information being spread. many misrepresentations in this forum .

Guys...
            Pls gather full information & dont get misguided

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
            nipsy Ji, aap meri aadhi post kha gaye . Why, what were the intentions, u would be knowing better .

Comment

nipsy Ji, thanks for correctly re posting my full comment & maybe correcting on your intent too ( u know better on this ).

Comment

Originally posted by Varun84 View Post
                Why to blame NRI ?. But as per sme bers it seems NRI are investing properties without thinking any thing. I mean as per them just believing Brokers and builders. Is that right ?
                Varun,
                It seems to be an interesting report, can you produce it here.
                Thanks,
                RS
                "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                  RS,

Do you think that this comment was really required.
                  The country has enpugh divisions in name of religion, cast, language...ab nro and non nri

bhai s it bad to share of a full page advert. verify if u like.
                  it is better than postimg a comment i made earlier and reposting it just to say bull stuff...atleast reality...ad dheka to bata diya.....

let us keep this forum for projects.

come on RS....let us keep it pleasent.
                  vb
                  vb,

Now who will decide what is unrequired comment? We have many NRI's on the forum and on this thread...I do not think anyone has issues apart from you and may be now one more...LOL
                  How can you make out that it was partly intended for you? Good, I could not name anyone. Believe me I meant no harm to anyone...
                  What prompted me is (& it is commendable) that NRI's keep so much tab on what is happening in Indiaa...Full page ads...and something like breaking news which no one else know. What an effort, I really admire the stuff...bhai ek puff....oh I mean to say PM mujh ko bhi dena.
                  vb, my best wishes always
                  regards,
                  RS

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by rs2507
                  It seems NRI's are too informed about any or every news back home...from full ads in news papers to Big Boss...sahi hai
                  "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Hello rs2507.ji, I hope you are doing Good Sir..

Aaj weekend hai aur vaise bhi in dino US/EUR mein kuch khaas Naya nahi ho raha hai to sabke pass time-hi-time hai...LOL

"INFO AGE" ...on a serious note..You are so very right

Rgds.

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                    vb,

Now who will decide what is unrequired comment? We have many NRI's on the forum and on this thread...I do not think anyone has issues apart from you and may be now one more...LOL
                    How can you make out that it was partly intended for you? Good, I could not name anyone. Believe me I meant no harm to anyone...
                    What prompted me is (& it is commendable) that NRI's keep so much tab on what is happening in Indiaa...Full page ads...and something like breaking news which no one else know. What an effort, I really admire the stuff...bhai ek puff....oh I mean to say PM mujh ko bhi dena.
                    vb, my best wishes always
                    regards,
                    RS

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by rs2507
                    It seems NRI's are too informed about any or every news back home...from full ads in news papers to Big Boss...sahi hai

Comment

This is Great development.. Congrats to all investors

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                      Rahul sorry for spilling the beans and leaking the news -

Huda is planning to open a Strip club in sector 109 and all the people invested there will be offered life long membership

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X