Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by IndianaIt might have a positive impact than negative since there will be clarity of vision and faster decision making rather than having three power centers pulling in different directions.
So, you think 3 people were pulling in 3 different directions to make ATS the success that it became?
- Originally Posted by Magadh_PrideSo, you think 3 people were pulling in 3 different directions to make ATS the success that it became?
If they were pulling in different directions from the beginning, they would not have gotten together in the first place. It is when the promoters begin to see the future differently, it is time to move their separate ways. I wish you had taken the time to read all the comments on the subject where people are talking about growth, size etc.
- Hi. I am a new user. I am getting a 3 BHK 1745 sq ft flat in ATS Kucoon at the rate of 5250 DP. Is it a good price. Should i go for it? Request senior memebrs to please help me as this is my first investment and i can't afford it to go wrong at any cost.CommentQuote0Flag
5250 DP is very high, check for CLP options in resale. You may get something in the range of 5500-5700. Please update if you receive quotes different than this range.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vinaybhatia5250 DP is very high, check for CLP options in resale. You may get something in the range of 5500-5700. Please update if you receive quotes different than this range.
I particularly don't want to go for a resale as i don't have more than 15 Lakhs liquidity. In new sale it's very difficult to find any availability. I am getting this flat through a friend in one of the bigger broking company utilizing his realtionship with the company, on CLP i got a quote of 6250 for the same.CommentQuote0Flag
- That's a big gap of Rs. 1000...IMO, it should be around Rs. 500-600
BTW, what's the status of the project? Has someone received demand note for the installment which is due upon start of excavation?CommentQuote0Flag
- We have just signed agreement.
We are told that an amount of '9% of BSP Rs.759972' will be asked shortly. No time frame has been given.CommentQuote0Flag
- yeah ATS is goodCommentQuote0Flag
- Can you tell me the floor of the unit for which you are quoting this pricing?CommentQuote0Flag
can you tell me the floor unit for which you are quoting this price?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by gaurav007can you tell me the floor unit for which you are quoting this price?
is it a resale or direct company?CommentQuote0Flag
Waise agar mein isse kam mein dilwa dun to benefit 40:60 dogey to batao? 40 meri.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by matrix_55Manpar,
Waise agar mein isse kam mein dilwa dun to benefit 40:60 dogey to batao? 40 meri.
Wow,, this percentage business is catching up fast!!!
All the best mate
Find a resale deal in CLP with max white. You may be able to manage with 15L liquid and rest on loan. Resale should be around 5600 I guess.CommentQuote0Flag