Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Find a resale deal in CLP with max white. You may be able to manage with 15L liquid and rest on loan. Resale should be around 5600 I guess.

Maybe a little late, but could some one tell for 3 BHK ( 1700Sq Feet +):
    A) What was the "Launch price" in November last year ?
    B) What is current quoted price in resale ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    HI
    Greetings

Wow,, this percentage business is catching up fast!!!

All the best mate

Cheers

LOL:D. As they say, History is repeating itself ;).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL:D. As they say, History is repeating itself ;).

Sir, Shimla main rah ke bhi neend nahi aati Kya? Raat ke 1:00 Baj rahe honge desh main to ? :P

Mere post pe question ka jawaab to de do....pata to lage kitna appriciation hua for ATS? Was double minded between RP / ATS, went with RP....give a chance at least to evaluate , kaisa raha decision!!:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • i believe ATS has fared better than RP for sure...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    i believe ATS has fared better than RP for sure...

Better is a relative term :bab (59): ....
    I Booked RP at 3300/- , I guess, ATS was launched at 4200/- ??:bab (24):...

Could you shed some light on going rates in realse for these 2?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NewKidInTown
    Better is a relative term :bab (59): ....
    I Booked RP at 3300/- , I guess, ATS was launched at 4200/- ??:bab (24):...

Could you shed some light on going rates in realse for these 2?

ATS resale should be close to 5600 and 30% has been paid till now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Manpar,

Waise agar mein isse kam mein dilwa dun to benefit 40:60 dogey to batao? 40 meri.

This is a direct company sale.. Done deal Matrix .. Let me know how can we get in touch?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manpar
    This is a direct company sale.. Done deal Matrix .. Let me know how can we get in touch?

Also..Whats the way to check the reaal price... because this is a good friend who is getting em the deal, he has told me that ATS is booking whatever little inventory they are left with at the rate of 5900-6000 DP..Wonder what to believe?
    CommentQuote
    Also..Whats the way to check the reaal price... because this is a good friend who is getting em the deal, he has told me that ATS is booking whatever little inventory they are left with at the rate of 5900-6000 DP..Wonder what to believe?

I checked with people given on the ATS website. As per them flats are available only in premium floors (1st and 2nd floor) at DP 6000 , CLP 6500!!! and also that they don't allow resale atleast for first 1 year after booking.
    CommentQuote
  • NewKidInTown, i am not following ATS, so not aware on the resale prices .

...........btw, u seem to be too worried on my neend . No point in loosing your sleep over my neend . Have fun .
    CommentQuote

Oks great. Here is a deal:

Ats- kocoon, sector-109, gurgaon
    Walking distance from dwarka expressway
    Middle floor, park facing
    3bhk-2095 sqft
    Booking-3500
    Asking-4800
    Payment done-100%
    CommentQuote
  • Matrix sir - I can gurantee you it is an old deal!!!!

Seller must not have changed the asking price...

This is major problem with 99 acres...people either dont update or they post lesser price to catch eye balls..

call this gentleman and u will know
    CommentQuote
  • even chintels is nt available in this price... how can one get ATS at a lesser price..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Matrix sir - I can gurantee you it is an old deal!!!!

Seller must not have changed the asking price...

This is major problem with 99 acres...people either dont update or they post lesser price to catch eye balls..

call this gentleman and u will know

Agree but 4800 se 5600 is a big gap yaar , that too in DP!!

DP on DEW is not something people will be queuing up to buy - The 5600 quotes are for CLP.
    CommentQuote
  • A lot of the people on this forum have been oblivion to the reality of actual market..I have been trying to find an option for myself in few projects...

I have called tone of brokers offering me specific prices from 99 acres, but when i ask them to arrange a meeting with the seller, every body backs out!!! NO body comes forward!!

Its a folly to say that the market is slush with sellers.. I am struggling to get the desired units across 3-4 projects...

Let me throw an open challenge...

Can anybody on the forum (especially the people who have been saying that there are no buyers in market and it is v tough to sell bla bla)

Can any body get me a deal in Tulip Violet on SPR . 3 BHK middle floor park facing less than 5000!!!

I have called more than 20 brokers and not even 1 is able to get me a confirmed deal

Should i assume that there are no sellers even for a project/developer like Tulip in the market

Give it a shot, if you think I am misrepresenting. Its an open challenge!!!
    CommentQuote