Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Facts r facts . If u close yr. eyes to them, they don't change . Nobody has till date denied the facts brought up in Chintel's thread . Aab log facts ko negative word falana bolnege, one can very well judge the motivation of people here. I had also stated that Chintels may give good returns, but it is one's personal decision & conscience to invest with such Builder . Bhalla ji, facts or statements ko bend karney ka art aapko bahut acchi tarah aata hai . Congrats for the same .

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    agar saare investors or end users ko product pasand aaye aur unko location suit kare , (next to delhi) to wo log bakre ho gaye ????

Chintels ke time pe bhi druglord and naya bekaar builder bol ke forum mein negative word failaya tha , what happened

CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Following debate very closely and in a dilemma. we have to look at certain points.

1. If look at future, no doubt D way will be a superior location considering closeness to Delhi.
    2. Comparisons with DDA has no basis, who says rate is 5K in dwarika. Huge premium on DDA allotments
    3. Quality of construction and lifestyle will be superior to DDA
    4. As for rates, yes it looks aggressive. So same is with projects like M3M or proposed Ireo or for that matter SPR projects.
    5. Issues are there with D way, still so much buzz by so many developers. I do not know but I am moving from being Neutral to little pro. There has to be a reason as why so many builders are investing in a big way.
    6. As someone has said that hype is due to ATS and not due to location, I think yes ATS has this aura around them...but those who are investing must have valid reasons.

Let us see which direction it goes from here.
    CommentQuote
  • benchmarking

dear Sir rs2507

dwarka rate may be higher than 5K, no one is debating this fact.
    Since someone asked what price dda shall launch dwarka-2, the fact that
    dda sold 2010 scheme (dwarka) at 5K was mentioned.

dda shall not launch dwarka-2 at double price in a gap of 1.5Yr.

=> Point is what is the BENCHMARK

If everyone agrees that dwarka-2 will come at 5.5K & it shall command 20% premium, official delhi rate becomes 6.6K.

Then What should be the price for d-eway with realism.

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Hi,
    Following debate very closely and in a dilemma. we have to look at certain points.
    1. If look at future, no doubt D way will be a superior location considering closeness to Delhi.
    2. Comparisons with DDA has no basis, who says rate is 5K in dwarika. Huge premium on DDA allotments
    3. Quality of construction and lifestyle will be superior to DDA
    4. As for rates, yes it looks aggressive. So same is with projects like M3M or proposed Ireo or for that matter SPR projects.
    5. Issues are there with D way, still so much buzz by so many developers. I do not know but I am moving from being Neutral to little pro. There has to be a reason as why so many builders are investing in a big way.
    6. As someone has said that hype is due to ATS and not due to location, I think yes ATS has this aura around them...but those who are investing must have valid reasons.
    Let us see which direction it goes from here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    dear Sir rs2507

If everyone agrees that dwarka-2 will come at 5.5K & it shall command 20% premium, official delhi rate becomes 6.6K.

We can not compare DDA lottery price with the actual market rate in dwarka.

DDA earn lot of money from the interest rate they earn by keeping 1.5 lacs in FD for six months from 6-7 lakhs applicants.

They is enough to compensate the differce in DDA and market rate.

The ongoing rates for society flats is 8000-10000 psf. 3BHK will not cost less than 1.1 cr in a society flat.

The price is almost 75% higher than the price in 2008 recession.

dway price will be always 30% less than the dwarka price.

Point of debate should be waht will be the price in dwarka once ambassies move to dwarka.

DDA earn lot of money from the interest rate they earn by keeping 1.5 lacs in FD for six months from 6-7 lakhs applicants.

The ongoing rates for society flats is 8000-10000 psf. 3BHK will not cost less than 1.1 cr in a society flat.

Point of debate should be waht will be the price in dwarka once ambassies move to dwarka.

CommentQuote
    dear Sir rs2507

Comparison

We can't compare Oranges with s ;-)))
    It should rather be between different locations within ggn. more so on logic, keeping in mind the future outlook. On the other hand let DLF, Unitech or ATS develop the same projects at the same location in Dwarika...you will come to know what rate they will command.
    It should rather be between different locations within ggn. more so on logic, keeping in mind the future outlook. On the other hand let DLF, Unitech or ATS develop the same projects at the same location in Dwarika...you will come to know what rate they will command.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sir psambher,

Not sure if 30% gap b/w dwarka -Delhi & deway -Ggn is adequate though it can be validated by other region price var.

Pls also comment on reason for 30% Variation assumption.
    Once both dwarka -Delhi & deway -Ggn are equally developed 30% var is justified or ??

& what is the Time-value of the Money till d-eway infrastructure becomes same as today's dwarka...

Originally Posted by psambher

CommentQuote
  • benchmarking

Sir we are all still wandering benchmarking of d-eway belt RE....
    More light on how to benchmark e-way is required.

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Comparison

CommentQuote
    Sir we are all still wandering benchmarking of d-eway belt RE....
    More light on how to benchmark e-way is required.

Dear,
    Can you tell me where have been benchmarking been waited like this...in all those years. This is a ongoing process and things evolve on their own.
    As such things do start at some point in time. these are very early days for D way and certain risk is definitely involved for early movers as anywhere else.
    CommentQuote
  • 30% differernce are you nuts?????????

Just a smal comaprision - The price of plots in some of the best locations like DLF is between 1 to 1.75 lakhs and the price of plots in delhi lets say even in the jungles of Rohini in the last sectors is 2 lakh....not a soul there....

I dont know why people are over glorifying D way

COmpare prices between Sarita vihar and Noida - just a Km difference....
    CommentQuote
  • amit Bhai, bolne mein kisi ka kaya jata hain . D e way ko log, D e way ko pehle hi Vasant Vihar se compare kar chuke hain :bab (45):.

I think D e way can be only compared to certain parts of Holmby Hills, Beverly Hills, Bel Air or Neuilly, Auteuil or Passy etc .

Suno saab ki, par apni akal ka istmal karo .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    30% differernce are you nuts?????????

Just a smal comaprision - The price of plots in some of the best locations like DLF is between 1 to 1.75 lakhs and the price of plots in delhi lets say even in the jungles of Rohini in the last sectors is 2 lakh....not a soul there....

I dont know why people are over glorifying D way

COmpare prices between Sarita vihar and Noida - just a Km difference....

The best of DLF Ggn is DLf 1 and the price for good location plots is around 2 l psy

and a decent area of Delhi would be 4 l psy....

Lets compare the infra of both areas and everyone knows Gurgaon sucks from infra pt of view

So the reasonable justification would be either we compare a janakpuri and dlf.

if the appt cost is anything to go by in ggn the average we have is on golf course rd and the that is around 10-14k psf if i know correctly...

and in South delhi the prices are almost double of it .

However the reasonable comparison would be something on Golf course and not aralias or magnolias

So for aptts only the pricing would be at the max 50% of Dwarka...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    amit Bhai, bolne mein kisi ka kaya jata hain . D e way ko log, D e way ko pehle hi Vasant Vihar se compare kar chuke hain :bab (45):.

I think D e way can be only compared to certain parts of Holmby Hills, Beverly Hills, Bel Air or Neuilly, Auteuil or Passy etc .

Suno saab ki, par apni akal ka istmal karo .

:bab (35):You have rightly said,Jo apni akal Istemal nahi karta wo hi dokha khata hai:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sir'

refer add-on in red

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    The best of DLF Ggn is DLf 1 and the price for good location plots is around 2 l psy

and a decent area of Delhi would be 4 l psy....

Lets compare the infra of both areas and everyone knows Gurgaon sucks from infra pt of view

So the reasonable justification would be either we compare a janakpuri and dlf.

if the appt cost is anything to go by in ggn the average we have is on golf course rd and the that is around 10-14k psf if i know correctly...

and in South delhi the prices are almost double of it .

However the reasonable comparison would be something on Golf course and not aralias or magnolias

So for aptts only the pricing would be at the max 50% of Dwarka..after a span of 8-10Yrs.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Sir'

refer add-on in red

Ok. So I'm more confused now - Are we saying that even after a span of 7-8 yrs, Dwarka prices will command more premium than DE sectors like 109? I highly doubt that!

And if yes, then why isn't there any trading or even discussion of Dwarka-II on IREF?
    CommentQuote
  • dear rummy21

dwarka will always command more premium.
    now whether it is 30%, 50% or 200% only time & respective future-development /amenities in these 2 areas shall tell.

I am only interested in the debate to see if veterans of IREF can conclude /agree on d-eway RE pricing logic & what is the benchmark.

otherwise it makes no sense to put our hard-earned Rupee.I am not a millionaire & every penny is precious to me...

Originally Posted by rummy21
    Ok. So I'm more confused now - Are we saying that even after a span of 7-8 yrs, Dwarka prices will command more premium than DE sectors like 109? I highly doubt that!

And if yes, then why isn't there any trading or even discussion of Dwarka-II on IREF?
    CommentQuote