ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by ggnkaaadmi View Post
    Beowulf, are you planning to hold this investment for long term? Because as I see it, DP will be fruitful only if it is kept till construction is complete or even later. Exit from DP in a short time frame is very difficult because payment is not spread out for a potential resale buyer. Based on your past experience with ATS, how much appreciation do you foresee in next 4-5 years and how much time on average have they taken in completing their prior projects?
    Right now, yes I plan long term. Because people don't know much about ATS in Gurgaon. As the projects will near completion, the difference will start to emerge(hopefully positive)
    This is from my past experience. For example ATS village commands 3000psf higher than its neighbours(sharing boundary wall) This was no so during the initial launch... all were at par
    Even ATS paradiso, Gr. Noida is 500-1000psf higher than its contemporaries. Also true for ATS Advantage, indrapuram.
    They completed their initial projects on time. ATS paradiso phase 2 was delayed by almost 2 years because of recession. But they gave penalty and did not compromise on quality.
    It seems ATS Hamlet might be 6-8 months late.
    Hoping the GGN project will be completed in time or +-6months
    But the bottomline is that you get a quality product and it stands out.

I would advise people not knowing much about ATS, but wanting to invest to visit their projects in Noida to get a first hand feel of the builder quality.

I am personally biased towards ATS, because of good past experience and I also live in an ATS society.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      beowulf, goodnight & again best of luck for yr. investment .

Now, again don't say, i am being sarcastic & being judgmental .
      Goodnight...
      Thanks.

Comment

Just to state the facts straight. And from personal experience.

ATS Paradiso-2 was delayed by over 2 years. I have a flat in Paradiso-1, which was also delayed considerably.... No penalty was paid. Not a penny. The area of flat suddenly increased by 100 sft at the time of possesion and the extra payment demand was deemed adjusted against the delay

Comment

BTW, I dont understand the hoopla being created by a certain (known broker) genteleman who hypes all DE projects. There may be little for him to gain with ATS as they sell direct and also resell direct !!

They have one exceptional project in ATS Village (I live there so I know this).... but the 5 other projects (ATS-1/2, Indirapuram, Hamlet, Paradiso and Dera Bassi) are are either delayed or just normal projects if not run of the mill ones....

one swallow does not a summer make

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
            Just to state the facts straight. And from personal experience.

ATS Paradiso-2 was delayed by over 2 years. I have a flat in Paradiso-1, which was also delayed considerably.... No penalty was paid. Not a penny. The area of flat suddenly increased by 100 sft at the time of possesion and the extra payment demand was deemed adjusted against the delay

How do you rate the overall quality of ATS paradiso? (compared to its neighbours: Unitech heights, Unitech Horizons, Vrinda city, eldeco green meadows, eldeco residency, etc). If ATS is 10, how much are others?

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
              BTW, I dont understand the hoopla being created by a certain (known broker) genteleman who hypes all DE projects. There may be little for him to gain with ATS as they sell direct and also resell direct !!

They have one exceptional project in ATS Village (I live there so I know this).... but the 5 other projects (ATS-1/2, Indirapuram, Hamlet, Paradiso and Dera Bassi) are are either delayed or just normal projects if not run of the mill ones....

one swallow does not a summer make
              I don't agree. I lived in ATS village for the past 5 years and have now moved to Paradiso. According to me, ATS paradiso is a better product than ATS Village. Just that the location of Paradiso is not presently considered as prime.
              Last edited September 11 2011, 12:44 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

Originally posted by suavedude View Post
                I believe bewoulf's sincerity going by his posts in this thread itself. People are free to believe or not believe in this project's future appreciation value, but there is no need to INTERROGATE any fellow member. Some of the comments in this thread regarding bewoulf's purchase have not been in good taste at all.

Any way , good luck to you bewoulf with your investment. ATS is a proven RE firm for end users & long term investors.
                Thanks for your kind words and wishes.
                I too am hoping that history will repeat itself.

Comment

Again I dont want to enter into a feud here, but just out of curiosity,
                  I am surprised if they paid penalty for the delay to you, as i know of at least 5-7 people in Paradiso who did not get a penny....

I got to claim mine if they did

Originally posted by beowulf View Post
                  They completed their initial projects on time. ATS paradiso phase 2 was delayed by almost 2 years because of recession. But they gave penalty and did not compromise on quality.
                  It seems ATS Hamlet might be 6-8 months late.

Comment

best of Luck dear beowulf

Originally posted by beowulf View Post
                    Thanks for your kind words and wishes.
                    I too am hoping that history will repeat itself.

contents & the debate in this thread has been awesome & lets hope end-users /investors make their own judgement...in the end its their hard earned money.......
                    Lets also hope project is officially launched soon & there is more clarity on the deliverables.

Best of Luck Dear Beowulf.
                    In the end it should be beneficial for the end user in the NCR region & not turn out another speculation on the d-way side as well....

cheers!

Comment

Thanks Magadh for honest replies and putting facts on the forum...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X