Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If have so much cash; buy some RTM on Sohna road itself
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu
    If have so much cash; buy some RTM on Sohna road itself

'''Sohna road itself'''
    Sohna road he hai bhai its not 'Champs-Elysees'':)
    CommentQuote
  • Dont go for DP plan, instead choose CLP plan.
    Originally Posted by manpar
    Can You please let me know where have you got this quote from and help me get a deal?Is it the CHintels quota of flats?
    As per the information from ATS ..6500 psf for CLP and 6000 psf for DP in fresh booking.
    Assuming 6000 psf in CLP is available ins't buying at 5250psf at DP a better option with more than 15% difference?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manpar
    Dear Golu,the finance wizard, let me clarify your points 1 by 1.
    1.download any excel calculation sheet from google and you will find that CLP turns out atleast 25% cheaper then DP.
    2) Second option - put it as a maths question to 6/7th standard student. Ask him to calculate the NPV of - 40 lakhs paid year1, 30 lakhs-y2-30 lakh yr3.( assuming cost is 1 Cr).
    without donwloading an excel sheet let us do the simple calulations here. I am sure if you can assume kids in 6/7th std to know NPVs, then you are capable enough to do small calulations without any excel sheet. Let us assume i want to sell this project off in a year's time for now. The arbitrage which i make per sqft assuming DP of 5250 and CLP of 6200 is 950 bucks. For a 1745 sqft house this works out to 16.5 L. Even if i assume the loan amount for the full 1cr value @10.5% , my interest payout in 1 year would be significantly lower than the arbitrage i stand to make. Another point to keep in mind in this particular case is even on CLP , 30% payment is already taken and in another 45 days 10% more would be demanded.

Sounds easy!
    CommentQuote
  • So your assumption is that ATS would construct the house and recover 100% payment in year 1! Industry practise is however 4 years. Just replace 1 year with4 years in your below calculation and you will get the answer.

Rest I am glad to know that there are people in this country who for a possible arbitrage profit of 6.5 lakhs( 16.5- 10.5 interest) are willing to take a loan of 1 CR and pay to a builder for a yet to be constructed house.

Originally Posted by manpar
    Let us assume i want to sell this project off in a year's time for now. The arbitrage which i make per sqft assuming DP of 5250 and CLP of 6200 is 950 bucks. For a 1745 sqft house this works out to 16.5 L. Even if i assume the loan amount for the full 1cr value @10.5% , my interest payout in 1 year would be significantly lower than the arbitrage i stand to make. Another point to keep in mind in this particular case is even on CLP , 30% payment is already taken and in another 45 days 10% more would be demanded.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    So your assumption is that ATS would construct the house and recover 100% payment in year 1! Industry practise is however 4 years. Just replace 1 year with4 years in your below calculation and you will get the answer.

Rest I am glad to know that there are people in this country who for a possible arbitrage profit of 6.5 lakhs( 16.5- 10.5 interest) are willing to take a loan of 1 CR and pay to a builder for a yet to be constructed house.

NO. My assumtion in no way is that ATS would contruct the house or would recover money in 1 year. My assumption is that in 1 year ATS would have taken 50% money in CLP. The only assumption here is that in a year's time i would be able to atleast get the exisiting CLP price. And yes whats the harm in making an arbitrage of 6.5 lacs on loan of 75 Lacs and not 1 crore. I would like to see this as 6.5 Lacs retrun on 25 Lacs which i would invest from my own cash.IS it really that bad a return? Could you please tell me better instruments which would gove a higher return?
    Any price escalation which happens over and above the existing CLP would be a bonus.
    CommentQuote
  • Selling on DP is very tough when the building is far from completed and that too in these times is just next to impossible.....
    CommentQuote
  • Kya bol rahe ho bhalla sahab DP behna aasan nahin

Peeche ATS ki marketing team ne forum paiin hi kam se kam 5-10 ko DP chipka diya tha :bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59):

CommentQuote
  • Unki Marketing team to kuch dino mein Moon pe bhi Plots bechegi amit ji , Porject called Heavenly skies.......Book one today before the price rise............lol
    CommentQuote
  • LOL

Agar bhai 1 crore hain kisi ke pass upfront jaake delhi main ya aur kahi ncr main flats/plots khereedo - waha jada return milega

GGN/under construction properties are best for CLP investments
    CommentQuote
  • but boss kehna padega , their dedication in marketing their project is actually unmatched....lol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manpar
    NO. My assumtion in no way is that ATS would contruct the house or would recover money in 1 year. My assumption is that in 1 year ATS would have taken 50% money in CLP. The only assumption here is that in a year's time i would be able to atleast get the exisiting CLP price. And yes whats the harm in making an arbitrage of 6.5 lacs on loan of 75 Lacs and not 1 crore. I would like to see this as 6.5 Lacs retrun on 25 Lacs which i would invest from my own cash.IS it really that bad a return? Could you please tell me better instruments which would gove a higher return?
    Any price escalation which happens over and above the existing CLP would be a bonus.

Selling on DP is tougher compared to CLP if construction has not progressed well.
    DP will only have better returns if we assume that..
    1. basic structure will be ready in 2 yrs ( which means CLP buyers will have paid same as DP buyers),
    2. taking loan for 80% of payments( irrespective of CLP or DP)
    3. DP discount is 20%
    CommentQuote
  • Kocoon is threatning Chintel paradiso investors / brokers!:bab (59):

though I believe both are selling at top pace and are good enough projects to be successful,despite of each other.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends, any news on the construction status?
    CommentQuote
  • please send PM to me if any one have 1745 on urgent basis
    CommentQuote