Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Dear friends, any news on the construction status?


    I have been told the excavation will start in or around august. let's see.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vikrant78
    I have been told the excavation will start in or around august. let's see.



    Hi excavation has already started long back, a fortnight ago it was done for three towers.
    However environmental clearance(EC) is pending.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Preet JI
    Hi excavation has already started long back, a fortnight ago it was done for three towers.
    However environmental clearance(EC) is pending.


    I called for the next installment they told me it will be due at the time of excavation.
    CommentQuote
  • I think price for ATS Kocoon shall rise soon, there are talks/rumours of Michael Schumacher tower coming up in Sector 109, which shall boost the price for this location.

    Also, did anyone book from ATS(builder) directly, i am asking so as to know if one can negotiate with them while directly(maybe on the grounds that they dont have to pay the brokerage % if one is approaching them directly)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav007
    I think price for ATS Kocoon shall rise soon, there are talks/rumours of Michael Schumacher tower coming up in Sector 109, which shall boost the price for this location.

    Also, did anyone book from ATS(builder) directly, i am asking so as to know if one can negotiate with them while directly(maybe on the grounds that they dont have to pay the brokerage % if one is approaching them directly)


    Hi Gaurav,

    Pls see the below link

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/33207-michael-schumacher-tower-mscwt-sector-109-gurgoan/page22?t=35011&page=22

    What you have written seems to be true. The launch price is 8750 after discount. The price of apartment is 3 cr and initial payment is 30 lakhs. Before here this project was launched in Abu Dhabhi.
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 109 is in any case one of the best on DEW ...
    CommentQuote
  • Sec 109 is shaping up good and this particular cluster of ATS, SHOBHA, CHINTEL & CALLADIUM will have very upmarket feel and with Ferrari man coming near to it , all the more reasons for rate to go up.

    But i feel and its my personal opinion that its not the best ATS site, Sec 104 is far better in approach and openness and will always remain as its on the highway with entry and exit from service road, no construction can come in front of DEW facing flats ever , giving ample sunlight and flow of air for high rise flats and if everything goes as per plan the DEW facing flats of ATS will also face a lush green Golf Course in future across the road.

    Those currently living in internal sectors of Sohna will understand the value of having home bang on highway whereby you don't have to go thru nightmare of bumper to bumper traffic.

    However investment wise Puri Greens and Kashis One at Sec 111 are placed superbly.
    CommentQuote
  • PM me if someone wishes to exit Koccon
    CommentQuote
  • yahh... just compare the scenario...

    Jobs would be in sec 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x ...since all the IT companies and other white color bobs would be in these companies only.

    Given this, compare the hardship to travel to OFFICE Daily from
    1, sector of sohna and gurgaon's sec - 3x , 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x
    3, and, from 109, 108, ...all these 100x sectors.

    It would be nightmare to travel to OFFICE from these new 100x sectors.... ever thought of this ?????????

    Think rationally ... atleast not from bookiee's POV.
    CommentQuote
  • your argument is valid but not completely true..there are lot of commercial projects planned in sectors 8x, 9x and 10x...so in times to come there would be office all over gurgaon..

    moreover, people also travel from Dwarka, old gurgaon and Delhi to current office hubs...and reaching from sohna road to cybercity is equally painful in peak hours

    moreover everyone can not afford a house in the areas you mentioned...i think anyone buying in deway for end use...if given similar dwellings in the sectors you mentioned for same price range would definitely settle in 3,4,5,6x
    Originally Posted by bharatGGN
    yahh... just compare the scenario...

    Jobs would be in sec 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x ...since all the IT companies and other white color bobs would be in these companies only.

    Given this, compare the hardship to travel to OFFICE Daily from
    1, sector of sohna and gurgaon's sec - 3x , 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x
    3, and, from 109, 108, ...all these 100x sectors.

    It would be nightmare to travel to OFFICE from these new 100x sectors.... ever thought of this ?????????

    Think rationally ... atleast not from bookiee's POV.
    CommentQuote
  • here is my take...

    1, litigation issues of DEW wouldnot get any nod atleast before 2014 elections.. govt dont want to lose vote bank at the cost of investors/bookies (90%+ of whom dont belong to their vote bank of this area) ... only after 2014 ..litigation issues "MAY" hapen to resolve provided govt dont not change in state or centre... !!!! which is very very much bound to happen...

    2, if govt changes then.... it would add to more latency....

    3, later on, revised date for litigation resolution....

    4, once it get some resolution then... revised dates for DEW completion...

    5, then, some infra building around this area...

    6, then... companies would think to come....

    HOW MANY YEARS WOULD IT TAKE ???? 10yr+ ..or more .... ???
    Don't just copy and paste the developments of sec 4x,5x,6x etc on this area.....

    So, on DEW u r inverting for that horizon... though u can get the same stuff for same cost in 4x,5x,6x,7x as of TODAY and with all the infra and amenities.... moreover, that invested is certain while DEW has still uncertain factor associated with horizon prospect.

    ATLEAST, I think this way !!!! ... thatsy, me along with many of my friends dropped the Idea of investing on DEW when prices started inflated in past 6 months for DEW..... since atleast, we r earn in rupees and not $$s

    Since, I am located near by DEW only ... so I think I can't be mis-lead by any bookiee's or broker's false info on DEW's prospects....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bharatGGN
    here is my take...

    1, litigation issues of DEW wouldnot get any nod atleast before 2014 elections.. govt dont want to lose vote bank at the cost of investors/bookies (90%+ of whom dont belong to their vote bank of this area) ... only after 2014 ..litigation issues "MAY" hapen to resolve provided govt dont not change in state or centre... !!!! which is very very much bound to happen...

    2, if govt changes then.... it would add to more latency....

    3, later on, revised date for litigation resolution....

    4, once it get some resolution then... revised dates for DEW completion...

    5, then, some infra building around this area...

    6, then... companies would think to come....

    HOW MANY YEARS WOULD IT TAKE ???? 10yr+ ..or more .... ???
    Don't just copy and paste the developments of sec 4x,5x,6x etc on this area.....

    So, on DEW u r inverting for that horizon... though u can get the same stuff for same cost in 4x,5x,6x,7x as of TODAY and with all the infra and amenities.... moreover, that invested is certain while DEW has still uncertain factor associated with horizon prospect.

    ATLEAST, I think this way !!!! ... thatsy, me along with many of my friends dropped the Idea of investing on DEW when prices started inflated in past 6 months for DEW..... since atleast, we r earn in rupees and not $$s

    Since, I am located near by DEW only ... so I think I can't be mis-lead by any bookiee's or broker's false info on DEW's prospects....


    Very healthy information and i appreciate this, i might say and actually they are doing so, they are in the module of connecting DEW to MDR's and constructing it in areas which has no litigating until they get a clear green signal.
    CommentQuote
  • yahh.. being located very near to DEW... I have been observing DEW progress very closely.
    What I hv observed is that - since last 7 months... I have not seen any new brick being added to DEW segment from sec-102 to sec-113.... still prices hv inflated by 40%.... its mostly because of investment by people who r being paid in $$.... and they would never be end-user.... agree?? and the irony is that the end-user (who r being paid in rupress) would really find it un-afordable to BUY it.... at so much inflated price... agree???

    when investing (if u r not going to be end-user).... try to emulate it from end-user prespective too.... dont just joint the sheep-walk.... This is my way of investment....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bharatGGN
    yahh... just compare the scenario...

    Jobs would be in sec 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x ...since all the IT companies and other white color bobs would be in these companies only.

    Given this, compare the hardship to travel to OFFICE Daily from
    1, sector of sohna and gurgaon's sec - 3x , 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x
    3, and, from 109, 108, ...all these 100x sectors.

    It would be nightmare to travel to OFFICE from these new 100x sectors.... ever thought of this ?????????

    Think rationally ... atleast not from bookiee's POV.


    Considering this ..people shall vacate west delhi and shift to sohna road:bab (45)::D

    what about access to airport, south delhi, CP e.tc.?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bharatGGN
    here is my take...

    1, litigation issues of DEW wouldnot get any nod atleast before 2014 elections.. govt dont want to lose vote bank at the cost of investors/bookies (90%+ of whom dont belong to their vote bank of this area) ... only after 2014 ..litigation issues "MAY" hapen to resolve provided govt dont not change in state or centre... !!!! which is very very much bound to happen...

    2, if govt changes then.... it would add to more latency....

    3, later on, revised date for litigation resolution....

    4, once it get some resolution then... revised dates for DEW completion...

    5, then, some infra building around this area...

    6, then... companies would think to come....

    HOW MANY YEARS WOULD IT TAKE ???? 10yr+ ..or more .... ???
    Don't just copy and paste the developments of sec 4x,5x,6x etc on this area.....

    So, on DEW u r inverting for that horizon... though u can get the same stuff for same cost in 4x,5x,6x,7x as of TODAY and with all the infra and amenities.... moreover, that invested is certain while DEW has still uncertain factor associated with horizon prospect.

    ATLEAST, I think this way !!!! ... thatsy, me along with many of my friends dropped the Idea of investing on DEW when prices started inflated in past 6 months for DEW..... since atleast, we r earn in rupees and not $$s

    Since, I am located near by DEW only ... so I think I can't be mis-lead by any bookiee's or broker's false info on DEW's prospects....


    Vote banks???50-a100 houses? copare that to the money power required in elections and that only the builder community can give...so who is stronger.. no logic in your reasoning!
    CommentQuote