Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • its not only...50-100 just..... gets ur facts rite for argument...

moreover, its not argument...its a discussion....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Considering this ..people shall vacate west delhi and shift to sohna road:bab (45)::D

what about access to airport, south delhi, CP e.tc.?

friend.. plz read it once again... we r just discussing the time horizon and NOT for the feasibilty or future prospects of these projects...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bharatGGN
    here is my take...

1, litigation issues of DEW wouldnot get any nod atleast before 2014 elections.. govt dont want to lose vote bank at the cost of investors/bookies (90%+ of whom dont belong to their vote bank of this area) ... only after 2014 ..litigation issues "MAY" hapen to resolve provided govt dont not change in state or centre... !!!! which is very very much bound to happen...

2, if govt changes then.... it would add to more latency....

3, later on, revised date for litigation resolution....

4, once it get some resolution then... revised dates for DEW completion...

5, then, some infra building around this area...

6, then... companies would think to come....

HOW MANY YEARS WOULD IT TAKE ???? 10yr+ ..or more .... ???
    Don't just copy and paste the developments of sec 4x,5x,6x etc on this area.....

So, on DEW u r inverting for that horizon... though u can get the same stuff for same cost in 4x,5x,6x,7x as of TODAY and with all the infra and amenities.... moreover, that invested is certain while DEW has still uncertain factor associated with horizon prospect.

ATLEAST, I think this way !!!! ... thatsy, me along with many of my friends dropped the Idea of investing on DEW when prices started inflated in past 6 months for DEW..... since atleast, we r earn in rupees and not $$s

Since, I am located near by DEW only ... so I think I can't be mis-lead by any bookiee's or broker's false info on DEW's prospects....

Hi
    Greetings

Brother it is too hard for HUDA and MCG to cooperate..

Try to viusalise a situation where

Govt in State of Haryana
    Govt in State of Delhi
    Center govt.
    MC in Gurgaon
    MC in Delhi

are all from different political affiliations.

How will it impact the working of HUDA, DDA and other executing bodies of states and center govt?

How does one expect these non-complementary political interests, to cooperate for DELHI connectivity in such a case??

What role would they have to play in the case of litigation, which is in the court and out of the purview of any govt agency or political party??

The idea of being closed to Delhi with access is AMAZING. No doubts about it. Problem is that of execution method and time.

Ek Ambani brother ko to control nahin kar pa rahe congress wale.. now that the Airport express has been discontinued for the time being impacting connectivity to CP

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, how does the new law in Gurgaon play for this project?

"All builders will need to give it in writing that they won't utilize ground water for construction purpose."

Does it increase the cost for the present investers?
    Does it not impact this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skhosla
    Guys, how does the new law in Gurgaon play for this project?

"All builders will need to give it in writing that they won't utilize ground water for construction purpose."

Does it increase the cost for the present investers?
    Does it not impact this project?

It will impact all the projects where environmental clearance is pending, including this project. what kind of impact it would be ( financial or only time or both), it is too early to say. Builders are already saying in their EC filing papers that they will not use ground water for construction. SO don't know whether HUDA will just go with that undertaking or will add few more restrictions to it.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS ppl have received the EC I belive as the construction has progressed ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    ATS ppl have received the EC I belive as the construction has progressed ...

Nice. I haven't seen letter for next installment so was thinking that they are still waiting for the approval.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think they have EC, i last checked with my contact person in ATS a week back and he said(as he has been saying since last 2 months), that EC is still awaited and is expected in a month.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav007
    I dont think they have EC, i last checked with my contact person in ATS a week back and he said(as he has been saying since last 2 months), that EC is still awaited and is expected in a month.

Yes, This is true that they have not received EC and that is the reason they have not sent next demand.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the current resale of this property?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul05
    Whats the current resale of this property?

If they won't start their work,who will recall their completed projects as appreciation defers project by project, with such delays i guess 5600

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I am interested in buying a flat in Kocoon. What rate can in get from ATS? And what is the rate in secondarry mkt?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Andyy1
    Guys, I am interested in buying a flat in Kocoon. What rate can in get from ATS? And what is the rate in secondarry mkt?

I guess they have sold out their project,you can try in resale market,price might range between 5600-6000,will pm you brokers details,you can contact him.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone,
    Did anyone book from the builder directly, i did book one directly from them and at that time their Sales team talked about sending an introductory kit with a "free gift" which i havn't recieved as yet, just wanted to know if same is the case with any of fellow ATS flat holders.

Thanks and Regards,
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Andyy1
    Guys, I am interested in buying a flat in Kocoon. What rate can in get from ATS? And what is the rate in secondarry mkt?

Yah I would like to know as well...
    CommentQuote