Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gaurav007
    Hi Varun,

I booked a second floor 1745 size,(with 365 sq feet terrace) flat from the builder directly.

Congrats but what's the concept of terrace on 2nd floor, as per my knowledge terrace is inaccessible.

Sent from my HTC One.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurshar
    HI

Can you please share the broker details with me too...i am also keen on ATS kocoon resale.

thanks a ton!

Your PM option is disable, increase you post count to 10 after IREF members will be able to PM you :)

Sent from my HTC One.
    CommentQuote
  • sure. thnx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by captain
    Well done!! Can you please tell me the price as i am looking to get one for myself also. Thanx

The price range fluctuate between 5500-5800, i have mentioned in last post as 5600-6000 but gauze in market n found out it was brokers price wherein no meeting with seller n buyer was available n depending upon the booking rate, the price also depends upon whether your broker arrange a meeting with seller or selling it directly to you.

Sent from my HTC One.
    CommentQuote
  • from purely an investment point of view and with a horizon of 3-4 yrs., which project is likely to be better Ansal highland greens or ATS kocoon. Informed opinions are welcome

thnx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    Your PM option is disable, increase you post count to 10 after IREF members will be able to PM you :)

Sent from my HTC One.

have hit post count of 10..you should be able to PM now!

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    Congrats but what's the concept of terrace on 2nd floor, as per my knowledge terrace is inaccessible.

Sent from my HTC One.

I guess the first floor are all 2095 sq feet units, and so the second floor units which are non park facing (1745 sq feet ones), they have marked the rest of the area as a 350 sq feet terrace/balcony and have sold it on half the BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurshar
    from purely an investment point of view and with a horizon of 3-4 yrs., which project is likely to be better Ansal highland greens or ATS kocoon. Informed opinions are welcome

thnx

Without any doubt ATS Kocoon, in all aspects, please don't mind but i have no hard feelings for Ansal Highland park but it will be under Ansal Housing and its constr quality is average followed by bad n delivery on time had never happened in any of its project.

Sent from my HTC One.
    CommentQuote
  • varun, did you PM me the broker details? Also I can't figure out from where to check my PM - can some1 pls help as i am new to iref

thanks
    CommentQuote
    I guess the first floor are all 2095 sq feet units, and so the second floor units which are non park facing (1745 sq feet ones), they have marked the rest of the area as a 350 sq feet terrace/balcony and have sold it on half the BSP.

Hey Gaurav, as much as I am aware there is a terrace on floor 1 of about 340sq ft. Even if there is a terrace on floor 2nd it couldn't be bigger than terrace on floor 1. Whom did you buy it from - ATS or Chintels?
    What price did you buy the unit for?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skhosla
    Hey Gaurav, as much as I am aware there is a terrace on floor 1 of about 340sq ft. Even if there is a terrace on floor 2nd it couldn't be bigger than terrace on floor 1. Whom did you buy it from - ATS or Chintels?
    What price did you buy the unit for?

Hi,
    I bought it from ATS and maybe i am a lil confused wrt terrace area, i will check the agreement document again and let you know.
    On this note, has anyone completed the agreement formalities with ATS?
    CommentQuote
    Hi,
    I bought it from ATS and maybe i am a lil confused wrt terrace area, i will check the agreement document again and let you know.
    On this note, has anyone completed the agreement formalities with ATS?

Go through the floor plan, it will show you the super area inclusive of balcony, so if you have 2095sqft, it will include balcony but not the terrace :)

Sent from my HTC One.
    CommentQuote
  • Any comments -

Originally Posted by AjayKumar1
    :bab (45): Don't worry Dude.

A broker told me today that in Noida, a flat changes at least 10 hands before it reaches the actual end user hence the prices are so high as each of the middlemen wants to make huge money.

As regards ATS, I must say that the only negative about them is there loading. They started with 2000 sq feet house which has now been increased to 2250 in their Gurgaon project, ans as per company officials it will be increased to 2350 in Noida. Mind u the increase is only in super area and not in actual usable area of the flat. Add to that the 10% increase in super area that each builder does at the end of the project(to cancel out penalty clause) - so we are looking at a loading factor of around 50%. No one is a fool to give the builder such a high price.

So in anutshell, don't just focus on psf rate, also see the loading which in ATS has been on the higher side always.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/562858-post135.html
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja,
    check the loading various projects in Gurgaon.
    you would see that ATS is no different to other RE players.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...1FlMEhnVlpUeUE

CommentQuote
  • ATS is no different than others in terms of loading. Also, low density projects will have high loading compared to high density projects.
    CommentQuote