ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
    lock in period? who says? and why should I tell you how and why..the fact is no one can have this rate any more.
    go and dispose off your spire before its too late. ( actually this advise is for my friends aap ko muft mein de raha hoon) .
    Thanks for your advise...but why are you under so much pressure on spire. Apne ki choksi karo bhai...jungle hai...
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
      Thanks for your advise...but why are you under so much pressure on spire. Apne ki choksi karo bhai...jungle hai...
      chalo "ladai ladai maaf karo, ..... "

Comment

Hi dear BlessU.ji,

Just came on-line. hope u had a good day today!
        One again Q on ATS Ph-2 introduction probability...wanna check with you if this was hype or news from some close source...

[sorry to guys who are thinking I am again asking y'day Q. couldnt find any member confirmations in last 24hrs so curious] ..

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
        Hi
        Greetings

Chinta mat karo.. apne aap aage aa jayenge
        Just enjoy!!!

Cheers

Comment

This problem can only be solved if Projects have direct launch & no pre-launches....par tab bhi hum-log complain karenge..

Isnt it! galat bol raha hu kya main koi blessU.ji???

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          Hi
          Greetings

Andha baante rewari .. phir phir apno ko de.. Bhai jo baad mein lenge inflated, superfluous prices pe what about them??

Cheers
          Originally Posted by nipsy
          But Sir ATS ko maananaa padegaa.
          They are the Champs of RE & Construction business.
          pre-launch mein hi apne investors ko itnaa loyal bana lete hain ki 2nd, 3rd phase ki investment ka bandobast ho jaata hai.

Builder bhi khush... Investor bhi khush.
          Something like PARTNERS Or should I say ASSOCIATES

Comment

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
            Hi dear BlessU.ji,

Just came on-line. hope u had a good day today!
            One again Q on ATS Ph-2 introduction probability...wanna check with you if this was hype or news from some close source...

[sorry to guys who are thinking I am again asking y'day Q. couldnt find any member confirmations in last 24hrs so curious] ..
            nipsy ji, it's all hearsay as of now. Pehle phas-1 to launch ho jaye. ATS will have to buy extra land closeby to plan for phase-2. I also heard that they are working on it but it may take time or may not happen at all, we have to wait to find out.

Comment

Hello Vinay SIR,

Thanks for replying & your reply look so pure & decent among the fire-fight of words going on here.

Even I think this way......
              why shout of Ph-2 if Ph-1 even isn't launched ....MAZAAK banaya hua hai thread ka

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
              nipsy ji, it's all hearsay as of now. Pehle phas-1 to launch ho jaye. ATS will have to buy extra land closeby to plan for phase-2. I also heard that they are working on it but it may take time or may not happen at all, we have to wait to find out.

Comment

Hello amit.bhai,

hope you had a good day today..

I do remember someone among us (members) posting just yesterday that a friend is getting 4350 from a broker.....If you are serious you may search 1-2 days previous posts though it is quite boring to go on back pages....

I think it was RS.sir's or MANU.sir's post...

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                Bhai log kya 4350 ki offer abhi available hain kya

Comment

Nipsy,
                  My post was on Chintels Paradiso 109...

Any update? anyone?
                  Thanks.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by rs2507
                  Vinay Bhai,
                  Just to update the forum, my broker called with a confirm deal for chintel paradiso in sec 109 at 4350/ less some broker discount. What is different in ATS and this project? to justify the extra cost?
                  Since I have not followed chintels, of someone can update.
                  "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                    Nipsy,
                    My post was on Chintels Paradiso 109...

Any update? anyone?
                    Thanks.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by rs2507
                    Vinay Bhai,
                    Just to update the forum, my broker called with a confirm deal for chintel paradiso in sec 109 at 4350/ less some broker discount. What is different in ATS and this project? to justify the extra cost?
                    Since I have not followed chintels, of someone can update.
                    rs2507,

Paradiso is Chintel's own project with its own layout and floorplans. You can refer to Chintel's website for this. Is 4350 offer for Paradiso a resale or new phase launch price? A broker had sent me an email about two weeks back that Chintel will be launching the next phase of Paradiso at about same rate as ATS (around 4800 - discounts.)

Comment

Originally posted by sikkaji View Post
                      rs2507,

Paradiso is Chintel's own project with its own layout and floorplans. You can refer to Chintel's website for this. Is 4350 offer for Paradiso a resale or new phase launch price? A broker had sent me an email about two weeks back that Chintel will be launching the next phase of Paradiso at about same rate as ATS (around 4800 - discounts.)
                      It is for fresh bookings...my question is why someone should not book in Paradiso, looks much more settled in comparison to ATS at least on pric
                      Decl - I am not interested to invest here either.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X