Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bhatia ji It seems that all is not what we had imagined with kocoon..........

We were under the impression that there will only be 6 towers in an area of 12 acres ...

Whereas Varunvats , a fellow member has claimed that it is actually 8.5 acres and the rest is across the road which is being sold by the name of caladium by someone else...

If this is true , then It becomes less attractive than kocoon which has similar density .....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Bhatia ji It seems that all is not what we had imagined with kocoon..........

We were under the impression that there will only be 6 towers in an area of 12 acres ...

Whereas Varunvats , a fellow member has claimed that it is actually 8.5 acres and the rest is across the road which is being sold by the name of caladium by someone else...

If this is true , then It becomes less attractive than kocoon which has similar density .....

Bhallaji, This is news to me. Let me find out more on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tigerhumhain
    Wrong info, total land was 15.87 out of that 12.21 was for cocoon and rest 3.67 for this other project.

Thank you Sire, just a ques, from whom you got this info, i will be glad if u can share name with me :)

Sent from my HTC One.
    CommentQuote
  • This thread was started some 14-15 months ago.

What is the construction status of this project? By now around 50% of the structure must be complete. Can someone who has been to the construction site recently please update?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • NO EC till date..

Hence no Construction
    CommentQuote
  • Means that thay launched without all approvals? Been 7-8 months since launch and no visible construction. Did anyone get an formal reply on this.
    CommentQuote
  • What should be the resale price for 1745 sq.ft. units booked at 4350/- and 5200/-.
    CommentQuote
    NO EC till date..

Hence no Construction

So most of this thread is just hawa bazi by brokers and online marketing people of ATS?

or do we have yet another Spire 68 in the making? Spire 68 version 2.0?
    CommentQuote
  • Naah nothing as such , they had started the construction in 2 months flat from the date of booking , They even had completed the foundation for 3 towers out of 6 but then had to stop because no project in ggn was getting EC at that time...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit79
    What should be the resale price for 1745 sq.ft. units booked at 4350/- and 5200/-.

Please go through some previous post by me about the prices in this thread.:)

Sent from my HTC One.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    The price range fluctuate between 5500-5800, i have mentioned in last post as 5600-6000 but gauze in market n found out it was brokers price wherein no meeting with seller n buyer was available n depending upon the booking rate, the price also depends upon whether your broker arrange a meeting with seller or selling it directly to you.

Sent from my HTC One.

Broker will fail to arrange a meet. They all talk in air, when you are ready, they have not clients. I suffered ...hope you have better luck.
    CommentQuote
  • can one get an all white deal in there? all the brokers to whom i spoke have a significant B-component. Got no clue from where can i get all white deal options
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurshar
    can one get an all white deal in there? all the brokers to whom i spoke have a significant B-component. Got no clue from where can i get all white deal options

CommentQuote
  • there are some deals where ppl booked at 5500 psf in J tower which might top floor/ground floor which might be available for sale 5700-5750....

You can check that
    CommentQuote
    there are some deals where ppl booked at 5500 psf in J tower which might top floor/ground floor which might be available for sale 5700-5750....

You can check that

There is no J tower in ATS Kocoon. It is 1-6.
    CommentQuote