Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I was talking about paradiso not kocoon
    CommentQuote
  • Bhallaji, I confirm about the size of ATS Kocoon as 12.21 acres. It is clearly mentioned in BBA that total land is 15.88 acres and out if that, 12.21 acres will be developed as "ATS Koccon".
    CommentQuote
  • agree with vinayji ATS has 12 something acres with Chintels. Caladium is another Chintel's project with some other builder. Its right accross that thin 24m road next to ATS behind the 3 Chintel towers side. At the back of ATS towers are Sobha plots and Paradiso towards tower 4.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you khosla saab for the details
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Thank you khosla saab for the details

You're welcome Bhalla sahab.
    Heard Chintels has a commercial project coming up in sec 114. Possible launch in Jan '13. Any idea anyone?
    CommentQuote
  • They have 70 Acres of land in 114 all approved Commercial.....You have no idea what Chintels is going to make of this area , along with Emaar MGF , they also have the same amount of land in 114
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji, any idea when second JV of ATS-Chintels is coming? Adani/Experian wait to khatam hi nahin ho raha.
    CommentQuote
  • Avoid JV projects.

Most keep fighting when going gets tough.

And even after a project is Delivered, its no one's Baby.

:)
    CommentQuote
  • I beg to differ Ramratan ji , construction would have been on schedule if the EC would have been received on time , We would have surely seen 5-6 floors for most of the towers of kocoon till now
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone has any updates about EC ? When is it expected ?
    CommentQuote
  • i am planning to buy a unit in this project.i came to know from ATS builder that there resale will open only after dec 2012, brokers are giving options in ATS towers saying that transfer papers will be signed etc etc....i m going to buy a property first time in my life...i am not finding it a very safe option.

can experienced people share what are the risks in this scenario and how safe/risky is this please?

also other option is i find something in chintel tower in which transfer is happening right now(i will have to find out, not yet got)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by isha123
    i am planning to buy a unit in this project.i came to know from ATS builder that there resale will open only after dec 2012, brokers are giving options in ATS towers saying that transfer papers will be signed etc etc....i m going to buy a property first time in my life...i am not finding it a very safe option.

can experienced people share what are the risks in this scenario and how safe/risky is this please?

also other option is i find something in chintel tower in which transfer is happening right now(i will have to find out, not yet got)

resale is happening in chintels
    CommentQuote
  • abhay, thanks for the response:

broker is giving me option in ATS tower T3; is that some fraud?
    CommentQuote
  • Heard that ATS has got EC approval now, howver written notice of EC expected by this month end.
    CommentQuote
  • guys i am getting 2050 in chintels,J tower in resale at 5800 & 2095 unit in ATS kocoon, T6 tower at 5900. I am looking forward in these 2 projects as an end user with time frame of 5-6 years.
    Heard ATS has finally got EC.
    I am confused between Kocoon & paradiso.
    I personally feel specs of Kocoon are better than paradiso.
    Also paradiso feels congested with 9 towers as compared to kocoon.

would appreciate advise.
    CommentQuote