ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
    It is for fresh bookings...my question is why someone should not book in Paradiso, looks much more settled in comparison to ATS at least on pric
    Decl - I am not interested to invest here either.
    Rs Bhai, even I am not interested on Dway at present. But situation is same as spire South. Where when Tashee had launched their iventory that time spire was easily available in resale at 2750-2850. And tashee launch was much higher may be 3400 ( not sure). Even though both are same project.

Comment

It is for fresh bookings...my question is why someone should not book in Paradiso, looks much more settled in comparison to ATS at least on pric
      Decl - I am not interested to invest here either.
      I asked these same questions on this thread but no definitive answers yet. To ATS's credit they have few projects delivered vs. Chintel which has none in the area. Please check the floor plans/layout for both. I prefer ATS's plan and layout. Also in the same area (12 acres), ATS has 6 towers vs. 9 for Chintel. Also ATS has slightly lower density of apartments.
      Unfortunately ATS still doesn't has a "finalised" specs and layout but Chintel's spec should satisfy most end users.
      BTW 4350 seems like a good rate vs. what my broker told me for Paradiso. Also all new launches in/around this area are in this ball park or higher (Raheja, Mahindra etc.). Some member's have mentioned that anything above 4000 is high risk. I'm seriously interested if someone can point out if new/resales are happening at under 4k for any major project in this area.
      Last edited November 29 2011, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
        Rs Bhai, even I am not interested on Dway at present. But situation is same as spire South. Where when Tashee had launched their iventory that time spire was easily available in resale at 2750-2850. And tashee launch was much higher may be 3400 ( not sure). Even though both are same project.
        bro ,

ATS and Chintelnboth did some pre launch

ATS did the pre launch at 3800 dp and very few got a special deal at 3500 DP.

( very few persons only).

Chintel prelaunched at 4350 through brokers but at CLP which is more or less same as ATS DP offer.

CHintels again opened few bookings for a day or two at 4700 minus some discount.

all three times both ATS and chintels had to close the bookings as the apartments allocated for these launchesnwere sold out.

Now the formal launch is awaited and is expected to be in middle of December.

Both ATS and Chintels will be selling their own quota of apartments at the same price .

half a percent deiffeence may happen due to the involvement of brokers by Chintels.

ATS will build the whole property and will maintain it .

hope this clarifies some of the issues on pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
          Actually the point I am drawing the focus is that these are two different projects...nothing to do with ATS in Paradiso..
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Actually the point I am drawing the focus is that these are two different projects...nothing to do with ATS in Paradiso..
            As you said, these are two different projects from two different builders, so price difference will be there. Chintels are farely new in this, though doing good so far. ATS has earlier projects and an established market reputation. The only thing common is sector location, ATS Kocoon falls on 60 mt rd and Paradiso on 24 mt rd.

Comment

Arey wah thodi rahat ki saans li ATS thread ne ab

Comment

Two reasons:

One: For a meaningful discussion, you have to have respect for the other person. There is no place for disrespect and blasphemy in a civilized society. Look at the level members stoop here to degrade others. Shocking to say the least!!!

Two: This thread has got the dubious distinction of serving maximum suspensions. No one (other than the person suspended) knows the reason for serving/revoking suspensions. Mods should explain the reasons for serving and revoking suspensions.

Others bloggers cannot be made to live in dark. Let everyone know if rahul/golu log in from the same IP address. Let everyone know if sactan/Taneja/ironman log in from the same IP address. Let everyone know why different members are served different punishments for the same offense. We have to have parity here. Period!!

P.S.: This ATS thread should rather be named All Time Suspension thread.
                "Everything good is on the highway" - R. W. Emerson

Comment

LOL. Love this line .

Originally posted by rudder View Post
                  P.S.: This ATS thread should rather be named All Time Suspension thread.
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

looks like accurate predictions....

[QUOTE=rahul2011;283451]bro ,

ATS did the pre launch at 3800 dp and very few got a special deal at 3500 DP. ( very few persons only).
                    Chintel prelaunched at 4350 through brokers but at CLP which is more or less same as ATS DP offer.

CHintels again opened few bookings for a day or two at 4700 minus some discount. all three times both ATS and chintels had to close the bookings as the apartments allocated for these launchesnwere sold out.

Now the formal launch is awaited and is expected to be in middle of December. Both ATS and Chintels will be selling their own quota of apartments at the same price .

half a percent deiffeence may happen due to the involvement of brokers by Chintels.

Comment

[QUOTE=nipsy;284569]
                      Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
                      bro ,

ATS did the pre launch at 3800 dp and very few got a special deal at 3500 DP. ( very few persons only).

CHintels again opened few bookings for a day or two at 4700 minus some discount. all three times both ATS and chintels had to close the bookings as the apartments allocated for these launchesnwere sold out.

Now the formal launch is awaited and is expected to be in middle of December. Both ATS and Chintels will be selling their own quota of apartments at the same price .

What will be the launching price? The chintels pre launch finished at 4700 approx.? Puri launch is at 6000 approx? Does any one know about the launching price here.?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X