Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by vikkyyguys i am getting 2050 in chintels,J tower in resale at 5800 & 2095 unit in ATS kocoon, T6 tower at 5900. I am looking forward in these 2 projects as an end user with time frame of 5-6 years.
Heard ATS has finally got EC.
I am confused between Kocoon & paradiso.
I personally feel specs of Kocoon are better than paradiso.
Also paradiso feels congested with 9 towers as compared to kocoon.
would appreciate advise.
If quotes are not very different, then go for ATS Kocoon.
1. ATS brand name, low density
2. 30% payment done yet, so cash down will not be as high as othersCommentQuote0Flag
- builder got the got ec or not why builder is not starting construction
this seems to be hot projectCommentQuote0Flag
- Is it confirmed that ATS Koccon has got EC ? when are they going to start the construction?CommentQuote0Flag
- Per my understanding ATS Koccon's payment is very agreesive / bad, whereas Chintel's is extremely good (in the favour of investor). So I suggest please compare it as well while making decision.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by aktaureanIs it confirmed that ATS Koccon has got EC ? when are they going to start the construction?
EC has not come yet.
Any body has any other updateCommentQuote0Flag
- EC has not been awarded yet.
Its been close to a year now since the project has been launched?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by krishna99EC has not been awarded yet.
Its been close to a year now since the project has been launched?
krishna ji any ide why ec is so delayed ??CommentQuote0Flag
- If you call he builder office they say EC clearance to ATS Koccon is verbally given .. Written EC order would be avaliable soon
What does "soon" means here ?CommentQuote1Flag
- Spoke to Chintels, they told me they will get the hard copy of EC in two weeks time. Let's see.....CommentQuote0Flag
- Seiaahry.in is not updated. Any other online link to check EC cases?CommentQuote0Flag
- status of EC of
The SEIAA Haryana website has updated information as of october end, so it is pretty much upto date. The status is as follows :
The EAC in its 104th meeting recommended for EC on 27-1-2011. It is pending with SEIAA along with 42 other cases.
The last meeting of seiaa was held on 28th october where the same was not considered, it is in queue , hence the claim of the builder that they have got the approval in verbal is not true at all.
The next meeting date has also not been decided and when decided, chintels case should also figure in the list of projects.
However having got clearance from EAC , it is a matter of time that EC will be given wether in 1/2 months or 4 months or more , depends on the SEIAA.
However there is another projectProposed Group Housing Project at village - Pawala Khusrupur, Sector- 109. Gurgaon for which EC was granted in the meeting held on 15.09.2010CommentQuote0Flag
- Where do you see date of Oct 2012?? Check this link, last date for approval in this site was march 2012
- Originally Posted by vinaybhatiaWhere do you see date of Oct 2012?? Check this link, last date for approval in this site was march 2012
Please see the pending case ( pending with seiaa only ) here
Please see all cases list here :
Please see recently decided cases here :
Please see latest seiaa meeting ( projects which were discussed on Oct 2012 )
Hope it helps :) :)CommentQuote2Flag
- builder got the ec or not ???CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by abhay1991builder got the ec or not ???
Hope people understand why it was being insisted by brokers to buy in DP..
its now been more than a year now.