Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thats true...
    Projects are launched in haste...
    everyone launching in haste without any approvals in place.
    This ATS project was launched amidst much fanfare and hype... but its still waiting for EC approval..
    Similarly many other projects much touted by the brokers and punters on the IREF are waiting for their EC. Its a sad state of affairs...
    A regulator is a much needed necessity for the RE in India...
    CommentQuote
  • Most of the builders don't wait for environmental clearance before launching the project. Emaar/IREO and many others are in the same league. Builders are also not in complete fault here as seihaary didn't convene any meeting for almost 1 yr between 2011 and 2012.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. Very ill-managed site. They haven't updated approved or pending cases list. Neither is any information available for 45th/46th/47th meeting.

Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Please see the pending case ( pending with seiaa only ) here
    http://www.seiaahry.in/PENDING%20CASES%20OF%20SEIAA.docx

Please see all cases list here :
    http://www.seiaahry.in/All%20Projects.docx

Please see recently decided cases here :
    http://www.seiaahry.in/DECIDED%20CASES%20OF%20SEIAA1.docx

Please see latest seiaa meeting ( projects which were discussed on Oct 2012 )
    http://www.seiaahry.in/download%20seiaa/list%20of%20EIA%20cases%20construction%20projects%202012-15.doc

Hope it helps :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Thanks. Very ill-managed site. They haven't updated approved or pending cases list. Neither is any information available for 45th/46th/47th meeting.

I do agree that the site has not been managed properly and the latest info are disconnected from the earlier one. But they have started to give the same and more importantly there is an independently verifiable site and thank god for it as depending on builders for this information is even worse.

Yes, the 1 year + gap in the reconstitution of the committee has effected the EC clearances of all major projects and there is a pile up of these cases, hope things normalize after few months.

The key issue is lack of transparency from most builders on this issue and their irresponsible behaviour when they launcch projects, take bookings without telling the buyer on the unavailability of EC for their projects.
    CommentQuote
  • I think even buyers do not know if something like EC exists ... Atleast majority
    CommentQuote
  • builder always take 30 % and they sit for 1 to 1.5 years thiis i have seen only in ncr in cites like mumbai ahmedabad builder always take 10 to 15 % booking amount and rest as clp
    CommentQuote
  • Abhay that is why a regulator is required for RE to ensure transperency and uniform policies
    CommentQuote
  • Regulations

Originally Posted by krishna99
    Abhay that is why a regulator is required for RE to ensure transperency and uniform policies

I believe its players in the industry which would make a difference finally. The crooked ones will bend the system anyhow.. whatever the rules. I believe real estate developers like Sobha and brokerages like Favista, which are known as clean and transparent, will in the long change the way things are done in this industry.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rainonthesun
    I believe its players in the industry which would make a difference finally. The crooked ones will bend the system anyhow.. whatever the rules. I believe real estate developers like Sobha and brokerages like Favista, which are known as clean and transparent, will in the long change the way things are done in this industry.

Finally heard first positive review for a BROKER..
    CommentQuote
  • friends any idea about EC ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    friends any idea about EC ??

No EC yet as per seihaary.in Their case is in queue just like many other projects. Wait for next SEIAA meeting at least. Don't know when that meeting is scheduled.
    CommentQuote
  • Just called up ATS office...they told me constrcution has started and demand will be raised in next 15-20 days, anyone else has info on the same?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav007
    Just called up ATS office...they told me constrcution has started and demand will be raised in next 15-20 days, anyone else has info on the same?

but as per list EC is not there how can they start construction ??
    CommentQuote
  • As per my info from ATS they have got a provisional clearance (the formal one is awaited and is expected soon ) . On basis that construction has started .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    As per my info from ATS they have got a provisional clearance (the formal one is awaited and is expected soon ) . On basis that construction has started .

Hi
    Greetings

How are you doing mate?? not been around for quiet sometime with your updates and insights!!

This provisional thingy would be a big relief for those invested in DP at least..

Cheers
    CommentQuote