Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Delhi will always have premium that too significant obe over properties in Gurgaon vo chahe D way ho ya golf course road...

Delhi address will be difficult to get in years to come....
    CommentQuote
  • Agar Delhi ke paas hone se price jada hota to Noida ka price gurgaon se jada hota...Noida is 5-10 minutes from South Delhi...

Delhi address carry a value which Gurgaon/Noida will never have
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    dear rummy21

dwarka will always command more premium.
    now whether it is 30%, 50% or 200% only time & respective future-development /amenities in these 2 areas shall tell.

I am only interested in the debate to see if veterans of IREF can conclude /agree on d-eway RE pricing logic & what is the benchmark.

otherwise it makes no sense to put our hard-earned Rupee.I am not a millionaire & every penny is precious to me...

If you have many doubts in mind better invest in dwarka itself in a ready to move property. You can get a 2 BHK DDA flat in sector - 22 for rs 75 lacs.

You can rent out the flat to get around 12k to 15k monthly.

You are looking for a information which no body has a answer. As you righly said the price will be determined by the development in the area.

If you have many doubts in mind better invest in dwarka itself in a ready to move property. You can get a 2 BHK DDA flat in sector - 22 for rs 75 lacs.

You are looking for a information which no body has a answer. As you righly said the price will be determined by the development in the area.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Delhi will always have premium that too significant obe over properties in Gurgaon vo chahe D way ho ya golf course road...

Delhi address will be difficult to get in years to come....

It is very difficult to get already
    CommentQuote
  • Yes bhallaji....you are right....

Delhi properties despite of a very high base have still given better return than Gurgaon/Noida on total value basis

Pre launches are different game because of staggered payment structure..

Baki bhalla ji i agree with one thing u say - price on 2-3 years down the line will definately be higher than current launch prices, by how much and will that return beat the return of other areas in Gurgaon is open to debate
    CommentQuote
  • Is it not strange...so much price comparision with Delhi when it comes to ATS/D way ??? why??? such great analysis has not been done when it comes to any other place in ggn like NH8 & SPR or Gex RD...why. Do we all agree that those prices are sober.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Is it not strange...so much price comparision with Delhi when it comes to ATS/D way ??? why??? such great analysis has not been done when it comes to any other place in ggn like NH8 & SPR or Gex RD...why. Do we all agree that those prices are sober.

RS bhai, ATS par dil aa gaya hai to over-analysis karke apna khoon mat sukhao. Baad main invest kiya aur jagah and price wohi reh gaya to bhi pachtaoge aur agar project bahut badiya bana and you didn't invest tab bhi pachtaoge.
    Kehte haina "Khotti par dil aaya to pari bhi kya cheez hai":D.
    If your gut feeling says that this would be a decent investment for you, then go for it. Every other person's opinion differs and shouldn't ultimately dictate your decision. Baaki my detailed views on this project are already there in the Spire thread :) on the last page, if you would like to read my POV.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    RS bhai, ATS par dil aa gaya hai to over-analysis karke apna khoon mat sukhao. Baad main invest kiya aur jagah and price wohi reh gaya to bhi pachtaoge aur agar project bahut badiya bana and you didn't invest tab bhi pachtaoge.
    Kehte haina "Khotti par dil aaya to pari bhi kya cheez hai":D.
    If your gut feeling says that this would be a decent investment for you, then go for it. Every other person's opinion differs and shouldn't ultimately dictate your decision. Baaki my detailed views on this project are already there in the Spire thread :) on the last page, if you would like to read my POV.

Hi,
    Yes I did asked for your valued opinion and I thank for the same. Ab boss dil to aaya hai...still I am measuring it carefully.
    Ladai ATS aur D way main chal rahi hai. Top class builder but I am tentative on D way (from development POV). If things go well, I am bullish on the location.
    Secondly i have decided that i will not invest a single Rupee over 4K in CLP. So let us see.
    thanks once again.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Log dway ko le kar itna emotional aur enthusiastic kyon ho jate hai...Manoj bhai agar aap Dway ki favor mein hai to i 'll delete ma words...aapse panga lene ki himmat nahi mujhme...pata nahi kab banega itne iff and butt hai...fir bhi log sochte hai ki wo CP ban jayega LOL
    CommentQuote
  • Just Curious!!

Wondering why there are so many "new members" on this thread, and most of them singing paens of ATS... whether justified or not...:bab (45)::bab (45):

Curious if anyone analyzed ??:D
    CommentQuote
  • REPEAT POST # AT Sl. No. 318

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am actually thinking of starting a new thread "D E WAY PROJECTS - A MAGNET FOR NEW MEMBERS/DEAD EXISTING MEMBERS" & SOME ----- .

.................. :).

CommentQuote
  • Right now only launches are happening on D way...Bohot logo kam juda hain D way ki sales sain -Why will anybody bring negetives about it
    CommentQuote
  • I have somehow failed to comprehend how only the "proximity to delhi " factor can drive the price in the long run...
    if this was the case why is there is a price differential between even the dwarika and neighbourhood janakpuri/tilak nagar prices...

so its not correct to compare dway prices to delhi... it should be compared to other gurgaon sector prices....

time and again i state that Dway is just another road which will provide speedy connectivity to delhi and all 8/9/10X sectors will benefit...

the driver of dway prices will be the extent of supporting infra dev.

better builders will command a premium( justified or not) based on their perceived strengths and the pricing will be based on this..

thats why ATS/Godrej/emaar will come at price point closer to 4500 so to expect these to come at 4000 is only wishful thinking..

anybody who plans to invest in these should be very clear about this price point or they will find it difficult to take a decision...

I find this whole deabte of fair price/over price/right value largely meaningless simply because the project prices are defined by last launch prices and builders ability to sell at maximum price band...

As somebody who has been a part of this forum for very long i have yet to come across one single project where members agreed that it was fairly priced..each launch was termed expensive and then subsequently when next project came at higher price we reconciled to those prices( the missed opportunity thread shows this)

I dont know how the returns will be in coming times and which areas will show higher returns but what i personally know is that each project should be evaluated on its merits like builder/location/specs etc and decision should be taken on that. price should be used as a means to define affordability and if we find other parameters worh investing we should not make that extra 100/200 rs as deciding factor...
    CommentQuote
  • Amit Bhai, maal bechne ke liya kuuch drama tao karna padta hain :D. Murge phasasne:bab (45): bhi tao zarrori hain .

Suno sabki, karo apni akal se .
    CommentQuote
  • sahi keh rahe hain manoj bhai....
    agar logic se chalte to i find it difficult to answer why is DLF greens manesar is at 3300 while godrej is 4100 and even bestech 4000 when the travel time to all these 3 projects is same and all are equally good builders...

so while manesar already has drivers like office/industry its prices have not leveraged these but we are giving premium to sectors and its infra which will come over next 4-5 years... such is the GGN RE!!!!!

thats why its not logic ... its only perception till delivery happens...

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Amit Bhai, maal bechne ke liya kuuch drama tao karna padta hain :D. Murge phasasne:bab (45): bhi tao zarrori hain .

Suno sabki, karo apni akal se .
    CommentQuote