Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Althugh prices are high but the area has lot of potential in future and will command better price and returns than SPR.

People are questioning what is the advantage of having proximity to dwarka. We all know that RE is all about location and area near to delhi always have a much better price.

Builders are buying land at a price more than 10 cr per acre as they understand the area potential as compared to common people like us ( with some exceptions).

The new land acquire policy also have a clause that govt can acuire the land for express highway so I am confident dway will come up in 2-3 years time. The sector roads will be ready in 4-5 years.

The investment at this price will not fetch high returns but we can still invest for end use.

DLF and unitech are not very active in new gurgaon but they have land in the area and will launch the projects when they see tangible development in the area.

Some members are born to oppose the dway and day by day they will be forced to change their opnions when they see the development on ground. They have raised the following objections and were back footed.

1. No tender for dway- Tender released, awarded and work started
    2. Road width only 42 m- The land being acuired is for 150m+30m.
    3. No roads- Road tender for sectors 99-115 is relesed. These sectors will be developed first rather than 8x and 9x.
    4. Litigation- Progress is slow but steady
    5. Reputed builders- All reputed builders have interest in the area
    6. delhi side road- Tender expected in Q2-2012

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
      Again I dont want to enter into a feud here, but just out of curiosity,
      I am surprised if they paid penalty for the delay to you, as i know of at least 5-7 people in Paradiso who did not get a penny....

I got to claim mine if they did
      I bought in phase 1 & that too recently in resale. So no penalty given to me.
      For folks in phase 2, I believe they adjusted against outstanding charges... I can confirm from people in my office who bought in phase-2.
      I agree with you that increasing 100 sq.ft super area was not a gentlemanly thing to do.
      But in the end its the final product that matters the most. ATS paradiso is far ahead of its contemporaries in all aspects.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        Thanks Magadh for honest replies and putting facts on the forum...

Do you mean to say that they have not given the penalty so do not invest.

If this is the criteria than no one will invest in DLF and Unitech.
        Last edited September 11 2011, 08:28 AM.

Comment

I too agree and appreciate him for sharing this information in forum.
          Originally posted by manu813 View Post
          I totally agree here...

Comment

Originally posted by psambher View Post
            Althugh prices are high but the area has lot of potential in future and will command better price and returns than SPR.

People are questioning what is the advantage of having proximity to dwarka. We all know that RE is all about location and area near to delhi always have a much better price.

Builders are buying land at a price more than 10 cr per acre as they understand the area potential as compared to common people like us ( with some exceptions).

The new land acquire policy also have a clause that govt can acuire the land for express highway so I am confident dway will come up in 2-3 years time. The sector roads will be ready in 4-5 years.

The investment at this price will not fetch high returns but we can still invest for end use.

DLF and unitech are not very active in new gurgaon but they have land in the area and will launch the projects when they see tangible development in the area.

Some members are born to oppose the dway and day by day they will be forced to change their opnions when they see the development on ground. They have raised the following objections and were back footed.

1. No tender for dway- Tender released, awarded and work started
            2. Road width only 42 m- The land being acuired is for 150m+30m.
            3. No roads- Road tender for sectors 99-115 is relesed. These sectors will be developed first rather than 8x and 9x.
            4. Litigation- Progress is slow but steady
            5. Reputed builders- All reputed builders have interest in the area
            6. delhi side road- Tender expected in Q2-2012

I would like to thank you and other members for raising pertinent issues related to Dwarka eway. I don't know much about Gurgaon, but the iref forums have been giving me valuable info. I find fact based debates very useful.

Your post reminds me of 2003 when I bought in ATS Village...
            only one side of e-way was operational, the site was considered a Jungle as it was secluded with zero infrastructure, it was speculated that rates will be at least 25% less than main Noida(Just 8 km away) in the long run, and lastly I was criticised by my colleagues for buying from a builder and not in a group housing society(which is cheaper).

Today, the infrastructure has not improved much, but prices are much higher than main Noida. It has become a preferred destination.

Comment

Originally posted by psambher View Post
              Do you mean to say that they have given the penalty so do not invest.

If this is the criteria than no one will invest in DLF and Unitech.
              Frankly I do not think it was so bad to adjust penalty with increased area. Total value of property has gone up...may be not ideal way but acceptable to me.
              "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by beowulf View Post
                I would like to thank you and other members for raising pertinent issues related to Dwarka eway. I don't know much about Gurgaon, but the iref forums have been giving me valuable info. I find fact based debates very useful.

only one side of e-way was operational, the site was considered a Jungle as it was secluded with zero infrastructure, it was speculated that rates will be at least 25% less than main Noida(Just 8 km away) in the long run, and lastly I was criticised by my colleagues for buying from a builder and not in a group housing society(which is cheaper).

Today, the infrastructure has not improved much, but prices are much higher than main Noida. It has become a preferred destination.
                Even I was criticised by my friends when I purchased flat in dwarks in 2005.

Now it is worth more than five times of my purchase price.

Comment

Originally posted by beowulf View Post

I do agree here .. I was also discouraging people in 2003/4 to not go for ATS village with exactly similar logic as some of the members have given up. Today it is one of the hottest property in NOIDA. I know some people who have left their independent houses in posh sectors of NOIDA and are living in ATS Village on rent.

If you go with ATS Paradiso in Gr. NOIDA, you could not even reach to their plot when it was launched. Again similar logic was given at that time. I did invest there and it turned out to be decent investment.

You can also read the thread on ATS One Hemlet project (An active thread on iref - A similar initial discussion and I am sure people are eating their words who did not invest initially. The project was launched at Rs. 3000 psft DP and now builder quote is Rs 5000 DP (and Rs. 6000 CLP) a year or so later.

Comment

There are lot of patrons of ATS and ATS has been successfull till now to maintain that trust. They will be able to sell the project even if common people like us feel that the price is high. End users are ready to pay little more if they can trust any builder for delivery and quality. We have seen the same thing with GurgaonOne 84 project.

I would have thought about this seriously if CLP option was there, but DP pe lena apne bas ki nahin hai.

Comment

Great first post in the forum . Congratulations, for joining the forum & the discussions .

Originally posted by rmnoida View Post
                      I do agree here .. I was also discouraging people in 2003/4 to not go for ATS village with exactly similar logic as some of the members have given up. Today it is one of the hottest property in NOIDA. I know some people who have left their independent houses in posh sectors of NOIDA and are living in ATS Village on rent.

If you go with ATS Paradiso in Gr. NOIDA, you could not even reach to their plot when it was launched. Again similar logic was given at that time. I did invest there and it turned out to be decent investment.

You can also read the thread on ATS One Hemlet project (An active thread on iref - A similar initial discussion and I am sure people are eating their words who did not invest initially. The project was launched at Rs. 3000 psft DP and now builder quote is Rs 5000 DP (and Rs. 6000 CLP) a year or so later.
                      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X