Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

How are you doing mate?? not been around for quiet sometime with your updates and insights!!

This provisional thingy would be a big relief for those invested in DP at least..

Cheers

why people invest in dp only beacuse of rebate
    there money always block for 3 to 5 years beacuse very few people buy in resale of dp appartment
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

How are you doing mate?? not been around for quiet sometime with your updates and insights!!

This provisional thingy would be a big relief for those invested in DP at least..

Cheers

Hi Bless U,

Thanks for your warm welcome. yes you are right normally construction speed is critical for DP investor. But here We never expected to get the RTM flat before 36 months. Infact Considering that construction has now started , we expect that within next 18 months CLP and DP will be at par when it comes to the resale.
    the market is still offering a 40% return on DP that really not too bad for an investment POV .

PS: You and our big bro are really doing a great job here..
    CommentQuote
  • The provisional thing is the same story every builder is saying these days... I have heard it from Assotech, Emaar greens, Greenopolis etc... It is just to keep the buyers anxiety under check.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Hi Bless U,

Thanks for your warm welcome. yes you are right normally construction speed is critical for DP investor. But here We never expected to get the RTM flat before 36 months. Infact Considering that construction has now started , we expect that within next 18 months CLP and DP will be at par when it comes to the resale.
    the market is still offering a 40% return on DP that really not too bad for an investment POV .

PS: You and our big bro are really doing a great job here..

Hi
    Greetings

Yes those close to the mgt, who bought at 3500 DP must be happy though resale is non existent. At least DP customer should get a copy of so called "Provisional EC" as a reassurance, if the management is transparent on issues which matter buyers interest.

Why do you say "never expected RTM in 36 months"?? It was actually promoted here as 30 months from date of BBA. When do you realistically feel that project will be delivered (now that sales pitch is not required unless company is still stuck with inventory).

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Yes those close to the mgt, who bought at 3500 DP must be happy though resale is non existent. At least DP customer should get a copy of so called "Provisional EC" as a reassurance, if the management is transparent on issues which matter buyers interest.

Why do you say "never expected RTM in 36 months"?? It was actually promoted here as 30 months from date of BBA. When do you realistically feel that project will be delivered (now that sales pitch is not required unless company is still stuck with inventory).

Cheers

I was talking about my expectations. I never expected delivery before 36 months. I feel that ATS will deliver the project more a less on time max. 6 months delayed but thats normal and acceptable. The key issue is what is the impact on the sector with the Schumacher property and also once the 75m road in front of Shobha is operational.
    I am optimistic . Market is slow but good properties will always be in demand.

Patience is the key.
    CommentQuote
  • 36 month timeline will start from the time when tower basement will be laid, not from bba agreement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    36 month timeline will start from the time when tower basement will be laid, not from bba agreement.

Hi
    Greetings

If I were you I would first ask a copy of "Provisional EC" before I discuss when, how and what about bba..

this is a strange statement that timeline start from time when tower basement is laid. If what you have read is true then count 4-5 years before possession after actual construction starts.

Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • 5 to nahi but i can vouch for ATS that 4 years from the date of first booking , this will get complete no matter what , Only ATS is not the player here , licence is still in chintels name , They have given Big danda to Sobha and ATS both to get the things running quickly , And by 2015-2016 , Everything would be in place and completed...

Trust me on this
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    5 to nahi but i can vouch for ATS that 4 years from the date of first booking , this will get complete no matter what , Only ATS is not the player here , licence is still in chintels name , They have given Big danda to Sobha and ATS both to get the things running quickly , And by 2015-2016 , Everything would be in place and completed...

Trust me on this

Hi
    Greetings

They would sooner or latter get "danda" from the famous dp customers as well if they dont do so..

Pjb pjt not delivered despite 7years in progress. hard to believe..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

If I were you I would first ask a copy of "Provisional EC" before I discuss when, how and what about bba..

this is a strange statement that timeline start from time when tower basement is laid. If what you have read is true then count 4-5 years before possession after actual construction starts.

Cheers.

Bro, I don't mind getting possession in 2014-15. They have already done the digging part and are full ready to start when they receive EC, which has been unexpectedly slow.
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

They would sooner or latter get "danda" from the famous dp customers as well if they dont do so..

Pjb pjt not delivered despite 7years in progress. hard to believe..

Cheers

Ha ha, your liking for ATS is still visible. Every location/project has its own issues. Read on noida forum that ATS one helmet delivery will be done in 3yrs straight.
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Cheers.

Unfortunately there is nothing called provisional EC. First it is whetted by SEAC and then approved by SEIAA . So if SEAC whetting is taken as provisional approval then maybe one can say it is provisionally approved. Also SEIAA has many times in the past sent it back to SEAC and many projects have been stuck with SEAC for several years also.

So ' provisional EC ' is an eyewash.

However having reached SEIAA , quite possible that they may get approval in next 3 to 5 months . Keep the finger crossed for the end users and wish them the best.
    CommentQuote
    Bro, I don't mind getting possession in 2014-15. They have already done the digging part and are full ready to start when they receive EC, which has been unexpectedly slow.

vinay ji any idea about ec have u confirmed they got the EC ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    vinay ji any idea about ec have u confirmed they got the EC ??

Abhayji, I don't think they have received EC yet. Don't know anything about provisional EC and not sure if builder can start full fledged construction on provisional EC.

But, this should be good learning experience for DP customers. DP works best only when everything goes as per plan. CLP is better in all cases.
    CommentQuote
    Abhayji, I don't think they have received EC yet. Don't know anything about provisional EC and not sure if builder can start full fledged construction on provisional EC.

But, this should be good learning experience for DP customers. DP works best only when everything goes as per plan. CLP is better in all cases.

well said Mr Vinay.
    CommentQuote