Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Since it is clear that there is nothing call provisional EC clearance :-(

    Wonder when this ATS Koccon project will recevie EC clearance and construction will start ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aktaurean
    Since it is clear that there is nothing call provisional EC clearance :-(

    Wonder when this ATS Koccon project will recevie EC clearance and construction will start ?


    as per me it will be one of the good projects
    dear when builder start construction we receive demand in every 4 months and we blame builder why it is so fast
    when it not start we again blame builder what it is doing
    builder is god my friend so wait

    sabar ka fal mitha hota hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Abhayji, I don't think they have received EC yet. Don't know anything about provisional EC and not sure if builder can start full fledged construction on provisional EC.

    But, this should be good learning experience for DP customers. DP works best only when everything goes as per plan. CLP is better in all cases.


    vinay ji
    any idea as per u how much time it will take for ec
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    vinay ji
    any idea as per u how much time it will take for ec


    Abhay ji, I don't have any idea. It all depends when environmental clearance is planing to meet again and how many projects they will review. Last meeting was in Oct and they only reviewed 10 projects in that meeting.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Abhay ji, I don't have any idea. It all depends when environmental clearance is planing to meet again and how many projects they will review. Last meeting was in Oct and they only reviewed 10 projects in that meeting.


    in last metting as u said 10 projects reviewed in metting any idea out of that 10 any project got EC
    i heard chd got EC how chd got ec earlier than this
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    can someone let me know the re-sale price point of this project?
    i did go through the thread and did some research as well. This looks interesting.

    also what would be the pros and cons of this one?

    thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • I think ATS Kocoon can be an excellent Bet. Looking for a rate of 5800/-.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by audioslv
    Hi,

    can someone let me know the re-sale price point of this project?
    i did go through the thread and did some research as well. This looks interesting.

    also what would be the pros and cons of this one?

    thanks!!



    resale price is around 6000
    pros
    1 best location
    2 good builder
    3 very less payment has gone
    4 very near to sobha vilas

    cons
    i don't think it have any cons but cons are there for dp beacuse no constrcution started till now
    CommentQuote
  • I guess till the time the EC is not received for ATS Koccon the clouds of doubts would remain even though the developer has given the signed CLP copy.
    CommentQuote
  • any idea when they will get ec for this
    thier project is in 104 also they have got ec for that project or not
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnyms
    any idea when they will get ec for this
    thier project is in 104 also they have got ec for that project or not


    they have not got the ec for both
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,
    Today I visited ATS Kocoon site and was happy to see the project running at full throttle. There is a marked difference in the status compared to same time last year. I have posted the pics here:

    https://picasaweb.google.com/105464134031609254070/ATSKOCOONDecember232012

    And also, the dusty patches of Dwarka expressway were all metalled this time.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Dear all,
    Today I visited ATS Kocoon site and was happy to see the project running at full throttle. There is a marked difference in the status compared to same time last year. I have posted the pics here:

    https://picasaweb.google.com/105464134031609254070/ATSKOCOONDecember232012

    And also, the dusty patches of Dwarka expressway were all metalled this time.
    Regards

    How can they start construction if EC is not there?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SrivastavaJi
    How can they start construction if EC is not there?


    From what I gathered from the ATS official at the site, they have a go-ahead nod from the EC department since quite sometime and are expecting the official EC stamp very soon.
    Also, when I enquired about the water used for construction, they have thier own local STP(Sewage Treatment Plant). Their tankers ferry sewage water to the site.
    Regards
    CommentQuote