Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by "AmazeThe

Have read here stories that EC has been approved, but formal paperwork not granted..

What does that mean? Is it approved over a phone call from EC guys to Brokers?
    CommentQuote
  • Committee

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    What does that mean? Is it approved over a phone call from EC guys to Brokers?

Looks like some committee approves it, then paperwork is send based on approval of committee.

This is the story making rounds.

Not a single blogger has yet confirmed that there ave been any resale in Kocoon? Any news on tat front ?
    CommentQuote
  • EC and resale prices

I am interested in buying a 3 bhk in the ATS and contacted builder but no 3 BHK is available. I am now trying on resale, an apartment preferably on lower floors (6th or below), but nothing seems to be available. I was told there is one on 8th floor and rate is around 6.1K. I am considering that. I have been told it was bought on CLP. What is the fair price for this?

EC is a big issue for me and I called builder. I was informed that EC may be avilable by 10th February.
    Is it risky to buy without confirmation on EC, which seems to be helpd up for more than a year? Any suggestions?
    CommentQuote
  • Read above and EC

Originally Posted by Uttrakhandi
    I am interested in buying a 3 bhk in the ATS and contacted builder but no 3 BHK is available. I am now trying on resale, an apartment preferably on lower floors (6th or below), but nothing seems to be available. I was told there is one on 8th floor and rate is around 6.1K. I am considering that. I have been told it was bought on CLP. What is the fair price for this?

EC is a big issue for me and I called builder. I was informed that EC may be avilable by 10th February.
    Is it risky to buy without confirmation on EC, which seems to be helpd up for more than a year? Any suggestions?

Read the posts above ...EC they say is approved, and paper work is pending, the day they get the LONG awaited paperwork the rates will go up as the next demand would come too.

RS.6100 is anyone's guess......do not know of rates......
    Given other projects 6100 seems ok...check how much is Chintels selling for ?
    Have u checked if ATS has started work ?

Believe what u see , not just what u hear...and rates...just google and see adverts on resale....will give an idea

But negotiate.......asking pricevis NOT selling price....

Let us know if u are able to close a deal at 6100 as all resale squal wd be waiting for the EC and increase rates..

When will the EC paper arrive ;-) government of state is keeping all builders hanging on this one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Uttrakhandi

thanks for updating about ec
    i also invested and i got it for 5800 last month
    CommentQuote
  • Kya nautanki chal raki hai.
    Ek bolta hai ki koi resale nahi hui ATS mein...doosra bolta hai ki maine 5800 mein kharida hai:D

Originally Posted by sunnyms
    thanks for updating about ec
    i also invested and i got it for 5800 last month
    CommentQuote
  • EC and resale prices

Thanks Sunnyms for information about your resale price. What size apartment did you buy? And on which floor?

Saggiarcher, I saw about six advertisements in 99 Acre and similar numbers in Magic Bricks for 3 BHK (2095 sq ft) in which I am interested for the period between November- January. So a lot of these may be repeat. Quoted rates between 6K to 6.2 K. For Chintel, I saw an advtz at Rs. 5650 in January for 1785 sq ft unit. Whether apts are actually available or not- no idea, as all ads are by agents. So there seems to be some resale.
    CommentQuote
  • EC and resale prices

Thanks AmazeThe for the suggestions.

Going to the site is an project itself since I live quite far from there (in Indirapuram). But I will plan that now.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls do

Originally Posted by Uttrakhandi
    Thanks AmazeThe for the suggestions.

Going to the site is an project itself since I live quite far from there (in Indirapuram). But I will plan that now.

Yes pls do visit,
    Believe what u see
    Rest is stories

Pls can u click some photos and upload when you visis, that wd be good .

Also indrapurum to gurgaon is worth it for the 40 lacs u wd invest...
    Do not believe people who are invested and thus may say good.......go n see.

Amaze the
    CommentQuote
  • Breaking news! Good news!

At a meet of various builders who have projects along the Dwarka expressway they have supposedly decided to pool together a sum of Rs 16 crores out of which 6 crores will be given to Indiabulls for construction related works on the expressway and Rs 10 crores will be given to existing residents of the disputed sections of the expressway!:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Uttrakhandi
    Thanks Sunnyms for information about your resale price. What size apartment did you buy? And on which floor?

Saggiarcher, I saw about six advertisements in 99 Acre and similar numbers in Magic Bricks for 3 BHK (2095 sq ft) in which I am interested for the period between November- January. So a lot of these may be repeat. Quoted rates between 6K to 6.2 K. For Chintel, I saw an advtz at Rs. 5650 in January for 1785 sq ft unit. Whether apts are actually available or not- no idea, as all ads are by agents. So there seems to be some resale.

1745 mid floor rates of ats are around 5900 only
    when u will sell they will sa market rate is 5800 when u buy they will say 6100
    so i had to many brokers i simply said all i want 5800 if u have call me t
    after 4 days i received calls from 2 brokers i close the deal
    CommentQuote
  • so till no EC why it is so delay
    CommentQuote
  • Noec

so till no EC why it is so delay

Yes no EC till now in paper.

When will rules stop the launch of projects before EC ?

But looks like, the project is on.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmazeThe
    Yes no EC till now in paper.

When will rules stop the launch of projects before EC ?

But looks like, the project is on.

Dear New member,

To launch a project EC isn't mandate but to construct a project it is, ATS hasn't been started doing their construction so neither Govt has any problem nor the clients.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sunnyms. It helps.

EC seems a serious issue with the project. So I will wait for EC before investing. Also, not clear, how serious are litigation issues on DEway - I mean how much time it may take to settle them. I am not in a hurry to take possession but until then living there will not be of any use, even if apartment has been given. Whether 10 crore money pooled by builders (Chiragn message) will resolve the issue or not- not clear so far.

1745 mid floor rates of ats are around 5900 only
    when u will sell they will sa market rate is 5800 when u buy they will say 6100
    so i had to many brokers i simply said all i want 5800 if u have call me t
    after 4 days i received calls from 2 brokers i close the deal
    CommentQuote