Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am looking for a 3045 sq.ft middle floor unit preferable in tower 04.Couple of brokers have contacted and are quoting 5900 sq.ft.I would like to know the realistic rate for 3045 sq.ft flat in ATS Kacoon.
    CommentQuote
  • Re: CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Try to bargain but if it won't work than go for it, you are buying an ATS solely booked tower in which rs100 transfer charge is mandate so if you get something in chintels tower(1,5 & 6) than go for it too as premium( booked @5200) is less than ATS booked(@4350) tower(2,3 &4)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    Try to bargain but if it won't work than go for it, you are buying an ATS solely booked tower in which rs100 transfer charge is mandate so if you get something in chintels tower(1,5 & 6) than go for it too as premium( booked @5200) is less than ATS booked(@4350) tower(2,3 &4)

Any update on EC
    CommentQuote
  • EC

Looks like EC has become equal to the completion of DE project. approved in principal, but yet to be delivered in writing.
    CommentQuote
  • If you call Chintel's office there is a new story now:-
    The IAS officer, supposed to sign on the EC clerance paper, has expired in a car accident. Now there are bureaucratic delays in govt i.e. appoint new IAS officer, he will get to understand and then sign the paper.
    Phew :-(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aktaurean
    If you call Chintel's office there is a new story now:-
    The IAS officer, supposed to sign on the EC clerance paper, has expired in a car accident. Now there are bureaucratic delays in govt i.e. appoint new IAS officer, he will get to understand and then sign the paper.

This can definately be tallied with one of the local newspaper...if someone really wants to go after them
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aktaurean
    If you call Chintel's office there is a new story now:-

what a excuse by chintels
    CommentQuote
  • I can't comment whether the excuse given by chintels has any reality but no other project launched during the same time such as emaar 102 has received EC. Delay on the part of EC board is not in builder's hand. I personally feel that this delay is blessing in disguise if you are associated with good builder project like this one. ATS will take 3yrs from start of official construction and eway is not going to be livable very soon any way.
    CommentQuote
  • This EC permission has become like a new License Permit Raj.

Why EC is not granted on the Principles of Similarity?
    If EC is granted to a similar project in the vicinity; the new project should also get it automatically.
    CommentQuote
  • why is varun vats suspended ????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    I can't comment whether the excuse given by chintels has any reality but no other project launched during the same time such as emaar 102 has received EC. Delay on the part of EC board is not in builder's hand. I personally feel that this delay is blessing in disguise if you are associated with good builder project like this one. ATS will take 3yrs from start of official construction and eway is not going to be livable very soon any way.

Hi
    Greetings

This was information that ATS and its online overseas marketing team should have shared with the buyers beforehand. If ATS was any better than Emaar or others who got the license around the same time, it certainly would have informed all its customers through there personal relationship customer executives at any point during the process of taking the money.. "EC AWAITED"

I appreciate your positive attitude despite the humongous delays (on dway and ATS counts), however, calling a builder good for having suppressed material information is not justified.

I have a friend living abroad who invested around 4200 (Appx) in DP, 2 years ago (appx) and has lost valuable interest on his money lying with ATS to no avail. Now even if we consider the appreciation, which many claim is about 1500-2000 psf, he would have made that much in any case even if he would have invested in the WORST BUILDER over this time. Resale is almost non existent. Zero. Zipher.

Further, calling "Delay in Dway"- a blessing in disguise, is again not being actually "positive". It pains. If Dway would have been delivered as per the various deadlines promoted in media by the our HUDA Administrator, I guess appreciation would have been much higher.. So unfortunately, hate to say, but those invested are at a NET LOSS.

Will ATS refund the interest gained on this Money which was called in anticipation of immediate start of work, as promised by it?? All this while ATS has been utilising these CLP funds and even those given by CLP customers, for that matter. Even penalty clause is not from date of agreement, which indicates that probably, ATS was aware of the fact that the project may get delayed.

Abhi Tak Shuru (ATS) nahin hua:(

How much payment called till date in CLP??

Heard things not going fine between ATS and Chintels for this JV??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi dear, I think you misunderstood my comment. ATS could have done lot of things better but they didn't, and I am not making any point in favor of them. Best of the best like Ireo are stuck with EC approvals.

From my point of view, as a CLP investor in this project, I am very comfortable. ATS is decent enough builder for me to make long term investment. And there is a reason for delay. Not like Emaar or Unitech where there is always delay in start of construction even when they have all approvals in place. This project will take another 3-4 yrs to complete and eway is not going to be livable before that. Project has all other approvals and is bankable by three banks. I feel this situation is better than many other projects on eway where construction is moving faster than infrastructure.

DP investors are sure unhappy and this should be a learning experience. These risks are always there with DP or No-emi plans.

How much payment called till date in CLP?? 30%

Thanks

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

This was information that ATS and its online overseas marketing team should have shared with the buyers beforehand. If ATS was any better than Emaar or others who got the license around the same time, it certainly would have informed all its customers through there personal relationship customer executives at any point during the process of taking the money.. "EC AWAITED"

I appreciate your positive attitude despite the humongous delays (on dway and ATS counts), however, calling a builder good for having suppressed material information is not justified.

I have a friend living abroad who invested around 4200 (Appx) in DP, 2 years ago (appx) and has lost valuable interest on his money lying with ATS to no avail. Now even if we consider the appreciation, which many claim is about 1500-2000 psf, he would have made that much in any case even if he would have invested in the WORST BUILDER over this time. Resale is almost non existent. Zero. Zipher.

Further, calling "Delay in Dway"- a blessing in disguise, is again not being actually "positive". It pains. If Dway would have been delivered as per the various deadlines promoted in media by the our HUDA Administrator, I guess appreciation would have been much higher.. So unfortunately, hate to say, but those invested are at a NET LOSS.

Will ATS refund the interest gained on this Money which was called in anticipation of immediate start of work, as promised by it?? All this while ATS has been utilising these CLP funds and even those given by CLP customers, for that matter. Even penalty clause is not from date of agreement, which indicates that probably, ATS was aware of the fact that the project may get delayed.

Abhi Tak Shuru (ATS) nahin hua:(

How much payment called till date in CLP??

Heard things not going fine between ATS and Chintels for this JV??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the ATS Kocoon site in December last year & posted some pics of the ongoing construction.

https://picasaweb.google.com/105464134031609254070/ATSKOCOONDecember232012

So, the construction is ongoing even if EC is not in place.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    I visited the ATS Kocoon site in December last year & posted some pics of the ongoing construction.

https://picasaweb.google.com/105464134031609254070/ATSKOCOONDecember232012

So, the construction is ongoing even if EC is not in place.
    Regards

But is that not illegal and will ATS jeopardize its customers by doing a blatant illegal act . I hope information is of ATS Kocoon only and excavation / construction are materially different.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    But is that not illegal and will ATS jeopardize its customers by doing a blatant illegal act . I hope information is of ATS Kocoon only and excavation / construction are materially different.

ATS is such a reputed builder, i am sure they would not have taken such blatantly illegal steps :)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) and clause (v) of sub-section (2) of section 3 of the Environment (Protection) Act, 1986, read with clause (d) of sub-rule (3) of rule 5 of the Environment (Protection) Rules, 1986 and in supersession of the notification number S.O. 60 (E) dated the 27th January, 1994, except in respect of things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the Central Government has directed that on and from the date of its publication the required construction of new projects or activities or the expansion or modernization of existing projects or activities listed in the Schedule to this notification entailing capacity addition with change in process and or technology shall be undertaken in any part of India only after the prior environmental clearance from the Central Government or as the case may be, by the State Level Environment Impact Assessment Authority, duly constituted by the Central Government under sub-section (3) of section 3 of the said Act, in accordance with the procedure specified hereinafter in this notification. As per EIA notification the projects or activities falling under category B of the schedule shall require prior environmental clearance from the State Environment Impact Assessment Authority (SEIAA), before any construction work, or preparation of land by the project management except for securing the land, is started on the project or activity. Accordingly Ministry of environment Govt. of India vide notification NO.S. O. 568 (E). dated 23-03-12 constituted State Environment Impact Assessment Authority (SEIAA) for the state of Haryana. The Authority consist of Chairman, member and Member Secretary. In order to assist the Authority, State Expert Appraisal Committee has been constituted by Govt. of India for examination of the project and recommendations to SEIAA. The SEAC is also consist of Chairman and Five members.
    CommentQuote