Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Bhallaji / Rudder, Any news about sector roads tender? I think it was initially planned to open in Nov.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
      Bhallaji / Rudder, Any news about sector roads tender? I think it was initially planned to open in Nov.
      No buddy!! No news with me.
      "Everything good is on the highway" - R. W. Emerson

Comment

Hi, whats going on with ATS..any news on the launch.

Comment

Revanta seems to be a much better option for people at this point in time..

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
            Revanta seems to be a much better option for people at this point in time..
            Amit, Why do you say this? Can you please explain?

Comment

Dear Mr. Batrah,

I say this for the following reasons:

* Revanta is not a run of the mill project. Its a USP project and will be a landmark once constructed, ATS is a plain vanilla launch with no specific USP

* The prices of 4700 on D way with current status does not make me feel comfortable.. Mano ya na mano, the cream is off the toast, as far as appreciation in short term is concerned

* In long term location of D way is better than NH8, but the USP of Revanta makes up for the not so great location

* There are so many projects like ATS but there is one Revanta (Atleast so far, along with VV)

* The way ATS has handles this launch has turned me off - Multiple prices, multiple stages of pre launch, limited information, JV partner selling their units separately..

* Also at 4700 the ticket size of ATS is similar to Revnaata

* Rahejas/Arabtech - definitely bigger brands than ATS/Chintels

* There are still some ascertainment involved in D way as against to Revanta

So because of all the above mentioned reasons, my vote goes to "Revanta"
              Last edited December 4 2011, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                Dear Mr. Batrah,

I say this for the following reasons:

* Revanta is not a run of the mill project. Its a USP project and will be a landmark once constructed, ATS is a plain vanilla launch with no specific USP

* The prices of 4700 on D way with current status does not make me feel comfortable.. Mano ya na mano, the cream is off the toast, as far as appreciation in short term is concerned

* In long term location of D way is better than NH8, but the USP of Revanta makes up for the not so great location

* There are so many projects like ATS but there is one Revanta (Atleast so far, along with VV)

* The way ATS has handles this launch has turned me off - Multiple prices, multiple stages of pre launch, limited information, JV partner selling their units separately..

* Also at 4700 the ticket size of ATS is similar to Revnaata

* Rahejas/Arabtech - definitely bigger brands than ATS/Chintels

* There are still some ascertainment involved in D way as against to Revanta

So because of all the above mentioned reasons, my vote goes to "Revanta"
                Still I feel , GIve Gurgaon RE 6 months and you will get Revanta type launches on GC ex also with the price band of about 8k -8.5k

Which I personallly feel that is better than the Location Revanta is in , Remember the POSHEST of PPL like to live in the Centre of the City

Comment

Bhalla Ji, internationally all properties adjacent to the airports r the cheapest .

Noise pollution because of the airports has been discussed before .

Chandini Chowk is Center of Delhi, so your statement is out of tune . Poshest people prefer to live away ( but not too far away ) from the hustle & bustle of the city . Reventa ( when all Sector roads would be in place ) would be 10-15 minutes ( at the max. ) drive from Gcx. road .

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

It appears that they are getting ready - ATS - Coming Soon

Comment

Thanks for the update . So, now, we can soon expect all the relevant details, straight from the horses mouth .

Originally posted by sikkaji View Post
                      It appears that they are getting ready - ATS - Coming Soon
                      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X