Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

This was information that ATS and its online overseas marketing team should have shared with the buyers beforehand. ..........

Heard things not going fine between ATS and Chintels for this JV??

Cheers

Any further information on the discord between Chintels & ATS ?

.....most, if not all RE JV's have a history of going wrong .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    But is that not illegal and will ATS jeopardize its customers by doing a blatant illegal act . I hope information is of ATS Kocoon only and excavation / construction are materially different.

Read somewhere that digging and construction of site office can be done without EC.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any proof or basis why you are saying the JV is on rocks? If not then its a speculation and there is no end to it.

If we are saying JV are bad then shobha, emaar and recently Tata should all be painted the same way.

Best builders like Ireo are struggling with EC. As vinay pointed out ATS still fares better than emaar and unitech who are known for delays despite having all the permissions in hand.

In regards to DP I dont get who buys them. I will personally never buy in DP. Rest everyone is independent.

The kind of return this project has given to people who bought under clp has been amongst the best within the same time frame. Lot of deals are happening in resale at 5800-5900, not sure where you are getting your numbers but best to call ATS or chintels and check.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Read somewhere that digging and construction of site office can be done without EC.

Please read the relevant sections of the concerned law pasted above from seiaa site. Lawyers will know better.
    CommentQuote
  • I wonder where are we heading with all new launches >8000 at dwarka expressway.

Current price of ATS hovering around 6k ...can we expect this to around 7.5 in another year's time ?

The layouts are really good and so is the density and site plan

ATS hamlet in noida is quoting >8000 already stated from 3800 in CLP

Comments welcome
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit234
    I wonder where are we heading with all new launches >8000 at dwarka expressway.

Current price of ATS hovering around 6k ...can we expect this to around 7.5 in another year's time ?

The layouts are really good and so is the density and site plan

ATS hamlet in noida is quoting >8000 already stated from 3800 in CLP

Comments welcome

Amit i agree for the quality and standard ATS sets with each of thr passing projects..... This is the impact of brand ATS and trsut me One Hemlet in sector 104 Noida is the best project of Noida right now. The fact is that rates at One Hemlet will touch 9.5k for sure by possesion in an years time or earlier.

ATS always deliver it projects with a punch and all its past projects are testimony of the same. In real estate .. my advise to myself and all has always been very simple ..... SEEING IS BELIEVING.... so guys go and see what ATS has delivered in projects like ATS Village (93 Noida, ATS Greens and Paradiso).. in my opinion ATS is the best builder in NCR for last 5 yrs. Simply becz of it's capability to deliver quality construction in time and hence adding lot's of value to end users/ investors capital invested.

I challenge anybody if thr is any builder better than ATS in NCR.... Cheers...!!!!

Having said that a lot depends on the how DEW shapes up for ATS to deliver it's projects with the known ATS punch in Gurgaon. I am possitive and i am sure thr are lot other ATS followers feeling the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snitesh
    Amit i agree for the quality and standard ATS sets with each of thr passing projects..... This is the impact of brand ATS and trsut me One Hemlet in sector 104 Noida is the best project of Noida right now. The fact is that rates at One Hemlet will touch 9.5k for sure by possesion in an years time or earlier.

ATS always deliver it projects with a punch and all its past projects are testimony of the same. In real estate .. my advise to myself and all has always been very simple ..... SEEING IS BELIEVING.... so guys go and see what ATS has delivered in projects like ATS Village (93 Noida, ATS Greens and Paradiso).. in my opinion ATS is the best builder in NCR for last 5 yrs. Simply becz of it's capability to deliver quality construction in time and hence adding lot's of value to end users/ investors capital invested.

I challenge anybody if thr is any builder better than ATS in NCR.... Cheers...!!!!

Having said that a lot depends on the how DEW shapes up for ATS to deliver it's projects with the known ATS punch in Gurgaon. I am possitive and i am sure thr are lot other ATS followers feeling the same.

Nitesh personally i dont like ATS hamlet for sure ..it might have given good returns but society looks average 2900 layout is only good in the whole society ....the plot shape leaves almost no grees area ..ATS is one of the good builders but certainly not the best in NCR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snitesh

No doubt ATS is good but now they are behaving like other developers only Example:selling ATS Pristine sector 150@4000 DP ATS Triumph @6500 DP surely this shows they have taken premium from the customers for the next 2yrs in order for a breakeven .Disclaimer:prices may be not be the current price as current prices will surely be more than above

I have couple of ATS properties got premium too but now they are encashing their brandvalue as selling properties at a insane price as they know people(Investors/Endusers) sentiments are with them.ATS is good because others are too bad

Want to see some Extraordinary Architectural Designs,Layouts,Features from ATS instead of selling their product just on the basis of Andho mien Kana raja.
    CommentQuote
  • triumph has been sold to their close investors for as low as 4200 BSP in DP with reduced specs....(reduced specs will be equal to 1000 psf)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    triumph has been sold to their close investors for as low as 4200 BSP in DP with reduced specs....(reduced specs will be equal to 1000 psf)

it is Amazing
    CommentQuote
    triumph has been sold to their close investors for as low as 4200 BSP in DP with reduced specs....(reduced specs will be equal to 1000 psf)

How can a layman can get these deals as i have invested with them used to call them frequently but how to become a close Investor
    CommentQuote
  • bbe friends with geetamber anand....hehe
    CommentQuote
    bbe friends with geetamber anand....hehe

BBE: Bachelor in Business Economics ?

just pm Bhalla ji when u get these sort of deals

apka karz agle janam mein chuka dunga
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pathfinder89
    BBE: Bachelor in Business Economics ?

just pm Bhalla ji when u get these sort of deals

apka karz agle janam mein chuka dunga

I think 4200 DP and 6500 CLP rate was their pre-launch rate and it was shared by some member on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skhosla
    T2, T3, T4 - ATS
    T1, T5, T6 - Chintels

Is this correct ..I have heard the opposite what is shown as ATS is chintel and vice versa ..can any one confirm please
    CommentQuote