Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    I think 4200 DP and 6500 CLP rate was their pre-launch rate and it was shared by some member on this forum.

usually in DP 8 to 10 % discount is there but how 2300 per sq feet discount is possible ?
    CommentQuote
  • Amit & Pathfinder,

To keep our discussion simple... Pls share (credentials of projects delivered) by any builder who has delivered what ATS has in last 10 yrs in NCR? I would be Happy to hear.
    One more reason why for me ATS is always a better bet bcoz they manage to get PE funds for thr projects as and when rqr to ease out thr financial burden without being desperate like most of the builders in the market. For example in One Hemlet (104 Noida) INR 500 Crore invested by ASK Finance in 2010 and all the floors from 1st to 6th were held by them. ASK got out last year and made more then expected profits and ATS on the other hand opened up best inventory at higher rates, i mean these floors 1st to 6th. How many builders have successfuly delivered value to investors like this.. i am sure all of you are equally well read... BPTP & DLF last year failed to deliver what they committed to Citi Bank and Morgan Stenley equity companies for having invested in thr projects. Result... Both the companies face cases worth many thosand crores for breaching the financial contracts with these firms. Thr are more examples but i am reffering to NCR examples.
    And let me tell you guys.......One Hemlet is coming up really well and again would request you to tell me a project with similar launch price/specs. and thr current resale prices.

Pristine is definitely getting launched at higher than exptd price but still ATS will manage to deliver best value in couple of yrs from now in that project as well. Let's not forget that FAR of this project is much lower and this will be the USP of this project.

Last but not the least, i think it is also the small things and an eye for detail which ATS team has and that is what makes brand ATS special. Be it the way the way they maintain thr projects post delivery, the way they plan thr club houses etc

As far as investing in ATS in the most initial stages of thr projects is concerned.. it is simple, go and meet thr top people. Meet Mr. Kathuria and show intent, problem is they take 100% payment. For Kacoon it as at 3800/- intially and for Triumph it was at 4200/- as Bhalla Ji rightly mentioned.

Btw.. i like the comment.. Andhon main kanna raja... this is globally applicable phenomenon.. not specfic to ATS only.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Wah wah
    Planner khush hua
    CommentQuote
  • Greetings to all the end user's and investors of ATS Kocoon.

In order to stay in touch with fellow members of ATS and be continuously updated with our residential activities. construction developments, ATS news feeds etc.
    Please join Facebook closed group for ATS Kocoon:
    https://www.facbook.com/groups/215263945284426/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitsingh
    Greetings to all the end user's and investors of ATS Kocoon.

In order to stay in touch with fellow members of ATS and be continuously updated with our residential activities. construction developments, ATS news feeds etc.
    Please join Facebook closed group for ATS Kocoon:
    https://www.facbook.com/groups/215263945284426/

please put url as "facebook" and not "facbook"
    CommentQuote
  • For my own money's sake, I hope this delay does not eventually turn into an indefinate wait... Like my last experience :(

Hopefully, 'this time its different' holds true :D
    CommentQuote
  • Photo

Bhaiya koi photo to kheench me post karo
    Thore din panels ek bhai photo update kite thai
    Sahee lava

A bhee sab log Bol bal karate Jain
    If the work is continuing lets get some one to click snaps and post it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nitin18404
    i m interested to buy 2 bhk in ats towers ,,, anyone intrested

Why are u interested in a project that does not have environment clearence ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmazeThe
    Why are u interested in a project that does not have environment clearence ?

Does Chintel has EC? Highly unlikely, as it is same plot. Some one mentioned earlier that construction is going on- how is that possible without EC? I am waiting for EC before buying a 3 bhk either with ATS or Chintel, assuming quality will be same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nitin18404
    i m interested to buy 2 bhk in ats towers ,,, anyone intrested

no 2 bhk in this project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Uttrakhandi
    Does Chintel has EC? Highly unlikely, as it is same plot. Some one mentioned earlier that construction is going on- how is that possible without EC? I am waiting for EC before buying a 3 bhk either with ATS or Chintel, assuming quality will be same.

Government should ban project launches with out EC and other clearances . What do u say ?

Think of those who bought a ear back.....still waiting for EC !
    U shd wait till EC !!
    CommentQuote
  • How many parking does ATS provide with 4 bedroom apt???
    They are apparently charging 6 lacs for the same...
    CommentQuote
    How many parking does ATS provide with 4 bedroom apt???

2 Parking are given by ATS Koccon .. It is even for 3 bhk apartment
    CommentQuote
    How many parking does ATS provide with 4 bedroom apt???

2 parkings are provided for 6L but the amount is now added into the BSP after there were legal issues with charging for parking seperately. Can someone else confirm as well?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skhosla
    2 parkings are provided for 6L but the amount is now added into the BSP after there were legal issues with charging for parking seperately. Can someone else confirm as well?

Charging for Parking is illegal and if ATS now stopped charging it separately, it is a good news but i dont think that is the case... People close to this project must confirm. For the benefit of members mentioning here why selling parking is illegal.

Under the Act of 1983, ‘common areas and facilities’, unless otherwise provided in the declaration or lawful amendments thereto, means:-

i) the land on which the building is located;
    ii) the foundations, columns, girders, beams, supports, main walls, roofs, halls, corridors lobbies, stairs, stair ways, fire escapes and entrances and exits of the building;
    iii) the basements, cellars, yards, gardens, parking area and storage spaces;
    iv) the premises for the lodging of janitors or persons employed for management of the property;
    v) installation of central services such as power, light, gas, hot and cold water, heating, refrigeration, air conditioning and incinerating;
    vi) the elevators, tanks, pumps, motors, fans, compressors, ducts and in general all apparatus and installations existing for common use;
    vii) such community and commercial facilities as may be provided for in the declaration; and
    viii) all other parts of the property necessary or convenient to its existing maintenance and safety or normally in common use.

As per applicable Laws, Rules, Regulations and norms and annexures to the Rules, the company is bound to provide for club, schools, shopping complex, Children Park and open green areas. As per the building bye-laws and the Acts of 1975 and 1983, the open areas and common facilities are to be maintained by the Apartment Owners Association which reaffirms the status of above areas as common areas. Hence, the company cannot claim any ownership rights in parking, club, shops etc since they are part of common areas by law.

Parking area not declared as common area and facilities as stipulated in the Act. The selling of parking area separately is against the basic tenets of the definition of “common area and facilities” as given in the Haryana Apartment Ownership Act vide section 3(f), which states it as :

“Common areas and facilities” unless otherwise provided in the declaration or lawful amendments thereto, means.-

iii) the basements, cellars, yards, gardens, parking area and storage spaces;

A perusal of the applicable laws on development of group housing colonies in the State of Haryana would show that following are mandatory requirements:- 1.5 equivalent car space (ECS) for each dwelling unit had to be provided by the builders and a minimum of 75% of this should be in the form of covered parking as per Haryana Building Bylaws & Urban Development Regulations.

In the sanctioned building plan called BR III, the parking area should have been declared as part of the common area and facilities. Contrary to this, builders are claiming that the parking is not part of common area and is charging Rs 3Lacs -6lacs for each parking slot.
    CommentQuote