ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Hello Vinay.ji,

Greetings! hope everything is fine with you.
    Price is no brainer...its gonna be 4700/- yet other thing is availabilty & I hope some of the best units should be availlable now from ATS /Chintels price of 4700/-

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
    I hope this launch will not be postponed this time. Waise aap kis RRAZ ki baat kar rahe ho ??
    Yesterday only enquired for the availability for a friend , the minimum option available for 1750 sft unit is 4700 -2% comission ( Chintels quota). Didn't check availability of ATS units.

Comment

This negative publicity of ATS will benefit Revanta...

Already so much confusion on pricing/availability/numerous pre launches has put off many people looking to buy in ATS
      Last edited December 9 2011, 01:02 AM.

Comment

please dont bash the builder unnecessarily.

Sometime back some-one threatened to sue raheja as raheja sent letters to customers for not giving possession of its dway project.
        Kya hua..... vahi sab loh aab Revantaa ke gun-gaan kar rahe hain...

Logon ka kya hai GAI-BAKRI ki tarah jo kuch bolta hai HAAN, HAAN kartey chaltey hain.

USE YOUR MIND & never be biased by others opinions!!!!!!!!

Comment

Forum Members are not the police or the judiciary who can pass the judgement/s.....against the builder.

PLEASE LKET THE LAW TAKE ITS COURSE.
          Yes we all agree that a Child life is very precious & no amount of money can bring it back..

Par KHUDAA se darr...Khudaa na banne chal!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hello sir!!!!

Have you already checked the credentials of ARABTECH with whom you are invested.
            Are you aware how many labourers got killed in all the years of the rise of these Construction barons..

You may PM me if you have no idea of this data!!!!!!

Originally posted by shkhan
            Another resident confirmed this news, so this cant be a made up story

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...e?p=33#post186

Comment

Burj Khalifa suicide named as Arabtec employee | ConstructionWeekOnline.com

Just go thru the above news article!!!!
              There are many more such articles in the public domain. But it doesn't mean we boycott the builders or the contractors.
              In the end it is the law who has to evaluate the facts of the case not the common man who is not fully aware.

Originally posted by shkhan
              oh really ? I have some ethics, values and moral unlike some members here, cant get so low to exploit a poor child, deleting my posts which you made feel that I came bcos of promoting my investment, really sick people here.

new members, same writing style, same thread, same story - only thing which has changed is iref id.

Comment

The incident is very sad and I am sure everybody strongly condemns it. But it is too early and childish to say that we should ban this builder without having any information on facts. There is certainly a laps of duty by some party or parties but we don't know if the party is builder or maintenance staff or residence society? If the issue was actualy raised and recorded before or was raised only after the incident?

I am sure residents must have lodged a police FIR for this and culprits will be prosecuted in court of law.

Comment

vinaybhatia, let us hope that the Justice prevails, but u should be very well aware of the Law machinery here & the powers exercised by the Rich & Mighty .

Let us pray for the departed soul & hope that god gives strength to the family of the departed soul .

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Look at the full post. The quality and design issues become very clear. This includes the mis-aligned windows. The question is not about accident rates. The fact is that a kid died because a window which should never have been left open for a fire exit was.

Apart from one delivering one good project in sector 93, the builder has been consistently been behaving un-ethically (speak to any Paradisso resident or Derabassi resident (there are no residents even after 6 years of launch) or Gurgaon residents (where bookings were taken 6 years back) and not a single brick done

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
                    Really!!!!!!
                    Are you an Legal expert or an Architectural/Civil /Design Engineer. Why don't you update us on below aspects :

1) Quality /Design of ATS vs other Builders [any data available...]
                    2) On-site accident rates during & after construction [any data available]
                    3) Legalilty i.e who [builder /contractor or any employee] is responsible
                    & what happens to this guy if proved guilty. After all owner or mgmt of
                    ATS is not constructing or managing everything.
                    SBS

Comment

Originally posted by sbsbpo View Post
                      This includes the mis-aligned windows. The question is not about accident rates. The fact is that a kid died because a window which should never have been left open for a fire exit was.
                      Could you please tell us how fire Exit Window works in case of fire?. I mean how it operates?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X