Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Quite rightly siad . Shame on guys, who r trying to defend this Builder somehow by shifting the blame/responsibility with all kind of absurd reasoning, personal abusive attacks on members & by threatening members ( many of these posts stand deleted by the Mods now ).

Shame on all those who r trying to just shoo away the incident & r being totally insensitive to this blunder & r belittling the personal tragedy of the family of the child killed in this incident .

Originally posted by spelltruth
    What happened to kid was terrible and whosoever responsible should be brought to justice. What's even more pathetic is few gentlemen trying to play out their personal vendetta through this incidence. Shame on people responsible for this incidence and shame on people trying to score points using this incidence.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

nipsy

now Nipsy Bhai suspended..

No point talking Freely here against selected few.

Thanks.
      Last edited December 9 2011, 11:51 AM. Reason: Why are you asking for another suspension?

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
        now Nipsy Bhai suspended..

No point talking Freely here against selected few.

Thanks.
        It is very absurd reasoning.

Since you are not suspended till now, that makes it clear that there are no "selected fews" here.

Comment

Originally posted by deepauls View Post
          It is very absurd reasoning.

Since you are not suspended till now, that makes it clear that there are no "selected fews" here.
          if you follow , i have been suspended many many times for the thngs that are still openly done by the selected few.

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
            if you follow , i have been suspended many many times for the thngs that are still openly done by the selected few.
            btw, I have never seen abusive, threatning or absurd language ever used by Manoj bhai. On the contrary, when someone is abusive or threatning, he is very patient. Sometimes his straightforwardness may be misconstrued as attitude, but that is but normal and not a big deal.

Comment

All, please see my reply here:

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post288314

Please bear with us while we make adjustments to our rules, staff, and workflow with dealing with reports.

Comment

I am not doing this for any personal vendetta against anybody . I state facts & facts some time hurt .

Please prove, that i am doing this for any vendetta, personal or otherwise . If u cannot, please abstain from making baseless accusations .

Thanks .

Originally posted by spelltruth
                Manoj - You are also using this story for your personal vendetta, this is from a person looking at it from outside..

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  I am not doing this for any personal vendetta against anybody . I state facts & facts some time hurt .

Please prove, that i am doing this for any vendetta, personal or otherwise . If u cannot, please abstain from making baseless accusations .

Thanks .
                  please provide defination of fact? do you have a newspaper report or report from any other media?

Comment

LOL. It is quite simple .

What i am saying on the D e way is/has being said by many in the forum & the net . Just search the net . Most links r also provided in many threads . Just go through the thread in a neutral way & u would understand, what i mean .

On ATS, ATS loyalists have several times contradicted their statements in this thread & it has been pointed out by many .

I hope u r clear on the definition of facts .

Still, for making it more clear to u -

facts

A thing that is indisputably the case.
                    Information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.

Originally posted by atgt111 View Post
                    please provide defination of fact? do you have a newspaper report or report from any other media?
                    Last edited December 9 2011, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Just stop this non sense now...
                      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X