Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please let me know broker details who is selling less than 6k. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Don't have now, had calls 2 months back
    CommentQuote
  • Thx! btw what is bhaia and mahon?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmazeThe
    2.5 years !
    Could be 3 years may be

Did u click some snaps u can share plus

No, i was not carrying the camera phone so did not take pics...!!! But i have shared the exact status, so do not worry.

My brother has a unit in this project so went with him and on delivery... it will get deliuvered between 2.5 to 3 yrs. ATS is quite good at delivereing projects in time. Rather it is one of their USP:)... Cheers..!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Please the pictures if someone plans to visit the site. As per last update on this forum, they have started construction. So either they have received EC for sure or they have some kind of adjustment with some babu ( just speculating). I have also confirmed that they haven't asked for installment(due for sart of construction) from CLP linked buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Yup, no demand has been raised. I have a flat in T1...
    CommentQuote

Have u been to the site recently ? If u do pls click snaps
    CommentQuote
  • No, I haven't. But plan to do in the near future. The last time i visited was in Dec 2011.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitsingh
    Greetings to all the end user's and investors of ATS Kocoon.

In order to stay in touch with fellow members of ATS and be continuously updated with our residential activities. construction developments, ATS news feeds etc.
    Please join Facebook closed group for ATS Kocoon:
    https://www.facbook.com/groups/215263945284426/
    please put url as "facebook" stead of "facbook"
    CommentQuote
  • Do not expect the EC any sooner... which means no next installment sooner...
    Since the chairman SEIAA position is vacant due to demise of the ex chairman...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishna99
    Do not expect the EC any sooner... which means no next installment sooner...
    Since the chairman SEIAA position is vacant due to demise of the ex chairman...

I think I should invest the money that I am keeping since last 6 months for my next payment for few projects.
    CommentQuote

All said and done regulators should ensure builders do not Pre launch or launch before ALL paperwork and clearances are obtained.
    This wd protect end users and investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on EC for Kocoon!! It was expctd in Feb end...
    CommentQuote
  • EC is delayed for unknown period coz of sudden demise of chairman of SEIAA, a body which grants EC
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snitesh
    Hi All,

Went to see the site y'day. Happy to share that the costruction is going at very good pace and work on all the 6 twrs is going on. T-1 1st floor slab is due in 20 odd days and bldr is going to raise all the pending demands immed getting the EC. No company guy was thr as it was raining but workers were thr across the towers.

Knowing construction speed ATS, they will try to hande over the project as per the deadline and would'nt be surprised if they deliver max. within next 2.5yrs.... Cheers...!!!

how can they start construction withot EC
    CommentQuote