Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • How is 3045 SQ.FT apartment directly frm ATS @6200 + parking and EDC&IDC!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    how can they start construction withot EC

Hi
    Greetings
    Paise khila ke!!

There have been a few meetings after the unfortunate death of previous chariman. The latest minutes of 74th meeting NOW available, was held on 29th and 30th January.

Isme bhi nahin mila EC:bab (38)::bab (39):
    Not in the list.. sorry.....will have to wait more.....

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitsingh
    How is 3045 SQ.FT apartment directly frm ATS @6200 + parking and EDC&IDC!!!!

Check resale price in market first and consider if you buy in resale then is there any transfer cost.
    also consider is the resale market offering you the choice of location or is it ATS.

Rate of 6200 seems ok, as I was earlier under impression that the rate is below 6000 but was corrected on the forum and it was conformed rte is 6000 Plus.

are u aware of the challenges of DE and that for 2 years you should not consider it \s the main access road, but consider DE & mix of sector roads (60 mtr? wide) as the main access route. Decide in light of the full picture.

Amaze
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmazeThe
    Check resale price in market first and consider if you buy in resale then is there any transfer cost.
    also consider is the resale market offering you the choice of location or is it ATS.

Rate of 6200 seems ok, as I was earlier under impression that the rate is below 6000 but was corrected on the forum and it was conformed rte is 6000 Plus.

are u aware of the challenges of DE and that for 2 years you should not consider it \s the main access road, but consider DE & mix of sector roads (60 mtr? wide) as the main access route. Decide in light of the full picture.

Amaze

Thanks Amaze....Tried for resale but didnot find any deal coming thru brokers!!cpl of them called and quoted 6100 or so for chintel towers and the black component was huge..
    I felt that brokers had no inventory in the apt.size that i was looking so settled for an unit directly frm ATS.The trnsfr charge in case of resale is 50/sq.ft I BELIEVE...
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally Posted by amitsingh
    Thanks Amaze....Tried for resale but didnot find any deal coming thru brokers!!cpl of them called and quoted 6100 or so for chintel towers and the black component was huge..
    I felt that brokers had no inventory in the apt.size that i was looking so settled for an unit directly frm ATS.The trnsfr charge in case of resale is 50/sq.ft I BELIEVE...

Wd u pls share what exact rate u got ?
    We're u offered DP and at what rate ?
    CommentQuote

If there is not much difference in resale and fresh price, then it makes sense to buy in fresh. You would save the upfront cost and no hassles of black component.
    CommentQuote
    Wd u pls share what exact rate u got ?
    We're u offered DP and at what rate ?

I have closed the deal directly thru ATS @6200/sq.ft in CLP(Excluding Parking and EDC/IDC).
    CommentQuote

What rate wd a good location lower floor garden and pool facing flat sell ?
    CommentQuote
  • Why dont you mention your demand price..
    Guys from the forum will either appreciate or will reject your demand..

Originally Posted by AmazeThe
    What rate wd a good location lower floor garden and pool facing flat sell ?
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by nipsy
    Why dont you mention your demand price..
    Guys from the forum will either appreciate or will reject your demand..

That is the question
    To mention a demand price one needs to know the prevailing price.

So what is the ongoing As on sate date DP price?

I have no idea
    I used to think that CLP is below 6000 but was corrected and a gentleman just naught at 6000 plus.

Inputs invited ,
    CommentQuote
  • Builder and Resale prices normally go in tandem..
    You cannot delink 1 from the other..

In this case someone mentioned ATS /Chintels is selling fresh inventory at 6K....so automatically resale has to take its level at 5.5 -5.8 or something..

Originally Posted by AmazeThe
    That is the question
    To mention a demand price one needs to know the prevailing price.

So what is the ongoing As on sate date DP price?

I have no idea
    I used to think that CLP is below 6000 but was corrected and a gentleman just naught at 6000 plus.

Inputs invited ,
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by nipsy
    Builder and Resale prices normally go in tandem..
    You cannot delink 1 from the other..

In this case someone mentioned ATS /Chintels is selling fresh inventory at 6K....so automatically resale has to take its level at 5.5 -5.8 or something..

So what is the builder rate for DP ?
    There is a typo in it message
    SOS u mean DP 5.5 to 5.8 for a project which EC is yet to arrive formally ?

Kindly assist by clarifying
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
    So what is the builder rate for DP ?
    There is a typo in it message
    SOS u mean DP 5.5 to 5.8 for a project which EC is yet to arrive formally ?

Kindly assist by clarifying
    Thanks

Builder DP rate is 6000 and you have resale units available @5600 range as told by cpl of brokers...cant guarantee the genuinity!!!
    CommentQuote
    I have closed the deal directly thru ATS @6200/sq.ft in CLP(Excluding Parking and EDC/IDC).

Which floor did you buy
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by malkotia
    Which floor did you buy

Why?
    CommentQuote