Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Amit Bhai,

It is difficult to clearly interpret your last two posts this time. Yes your are right perception it is...but it has always been like that.

In this case, what is your perception.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • RS bhai kafi jada analysis chal rah hain ATS pain

agar aapne ATS lena hain to pehle hi decide kar ke rakho and be open to shell out 200-250 more than the price u have thought......

Also If you believe that area is good in 4000, 200-250 se farak nahi padta....in staggered payment system it doe snot matter...

Id you believe like some other poeople in forum that this will be 7000-8000 in 3-4 years, you may go ahead...I have my doubts on thats and hence I am not looking to invest here now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    RS bhai kafi jada analysis chal rah hain ATS pain

agar aapne ATS lena hain to pehle hi decide kar ke rakho and be open to shell out 200-250 more than the price u have thought......

Also If you believe that area is good in 4000, 200-250 se farak nahi padta....in staggered payment system it doe snot matter...

Id you believe like some other poeople in forum that this will be 7000-8000 in 3-4 years, you may go ahead...I have my doubts on thats and hence I am not looking to invest here now

Amit bhai,

You have noted rightly, analysis to chal rahi hai. Pro & cons...both are there. For me every location has potential...NH8, G ex Rd, SPR or D way...they all are possibilities to invest. So I am from those who do not think negatively about any location.
    Issue is we have choose the options carefully. Else manoj bhai ne jo thread start kiya hai...usme mistakes list karni padengi
    In my earlier post I indicated for Amit MM bhai... your stand is clear 001.
    Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • I know - I was intrigued by your discussions hence asked :)
    CommentQuote
  • Wow....I was away for a day..and there were so many pages to read....:)

Deway is definately the masala for any thread....

Amit001: as you said "middle of jungle" "Himmat nahi hoti to invest karne ki" etc...sir if u have seen making of GGN..eveything was jungle...First time I was trying to reach my sec 56 flat...I remember breaking front excel of my car..(back in 92-93)....sir yahan flat pahle bante hain..sadke baad main.....

2) comparision with Noida expressway or manesar: any given day noida is better for end users..because of infra(roads, public tpt etc)....but for appricaition is ggn..kyoki...yahan proprty nahi hawa bikti hai.......its a known fact jahan development ho jata hai wahan prices static ho jaate hain......talk abt developed countries like UK (i dont have much idea of US)..jo price aaj hota hai..wahi 6 mahine baad bhi......reason being..there is not much fight for location like here, same is true to quite extent in noida but in GGN main price badte hain in following stages
    1) softlaunch
    2) launch
    3) 3 baar faltu main price revise ho gaya with out any development
    3) sadak pe mitti pad gayi
    4) bhoomi poojan
    4) excavation ho gayi..
    5) and hence forth

3) Making money with ATS 3800 DP: If one buy at 3800 DP and expects to make premium 4300 CLP..then forget...most of the people are not buying now as they don't have money for DP..don;t expect that they will pay 4100 or 4000 DP (including premium).....so DP, one really need to wait longer to get premium

4) We are a very small community: We are a small community of investors with limited budgets...maximum market do not even read these forums, its is actually driven by brokers and their deep pocketed investors....so bhai logon..if you like the location on map (because Deway/new ggn main khade ho kar ...u will not understand much, especially if you are new to GGN RE).....and trust the builder then invest...prices will not come down. They may become static but GGN RE main price neeche nahi aata.

To conclude, all above is my POV and open to correction.
    CommentQuote
  • RS

what i wanted to convey was...

1. san the hype dway will not offer any tangible benefit nor does it have any unique driver to offer better returns than NH8.

2. if you are convinced about the perceived benefits dont lay too much importance to 100-200 rs price variation( 4300-4500 in case of ATS- it will never be 4000)

the rest was examples:):)

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Amit Bhai,
    It is difficult to clearly interpret your last two posts this time. Yes your are right perception it is...but it has always been like that.
    In this case, what is your perception.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • bhai log ATS ke is project main do we have some knowledge about the carpet area/super area ratio ..I know Chintel main logo ki watt lag gayi hai because of only 55% carpet area some of my friend has even very detailed calculation on that..was wondering if we have similar idea for this ATS project too...
    CommentQuote
  • You can invest in a price band of 3500-3800 in CLP. But the launch price will not be less than 4000.

You may get 10-15 % returns if the price is in the band 4200-4500.

Since you can hold for 4-5 years better go for it. This will be the best sector to live in gurgaon. Many may not agree with my POV. The reality is most of the good projects launched in this sector are alredy sold out.

Sobha and Brisk are also getting good response.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Many thansk for ur insight on CLP
    pls can u share ur views on Down Payment too?

when is the project expected to Launch
    I await views of other members on proce range too..

generally builder offer 8-12 % discount on DP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Many thansk for ur insight on CLP
    pls can u share ur views on Down Payment too?

when is the project expected to Launch
    I await views of other members on proce range too..

vb,
    If you can buy at DP and can comfortably hold for 4-5 years, you can make a good fortune.
    DP is 3800/ but you can negotiate a bit from here.
    CommentQuote
  • Psambher/RS

DP price is 3800 or 3500??
    CommentQuote
    Psambher/RS

DP price is 3800 or 3500??

You can visit the link below. Hope this is not the right price.

ATS - I Sector-109 Gurgaon, ATS - I Gurgaon, ATS - I Price, Location, Review. Best Deal for ATS Infrastructure Ltd at Discountedflats.com
    CommentQuote
  • Psambher wow

this says 5000....................

Explosion
    CommentQuote
    Psambher wow

this says 5000....................

Explosion

This does not look to be the right price.
    ATS current soft launch price as I have come to know is 3800 DP. They plan to launch at 4000 DP/4500 CLP after/around Diwali.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida
    This does not look to be the right price.
    ATS current soft launch price as I have come to know is 3800 DP. They plan to launch at 4000 DP/4500 CLP after/around Diwali.

You may be right. Even 4500 clp is very high.
    CommentQuote