Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • guys - I am getting an offer for 5650 / sq ft, 1750 sq ft, 7th floor, chintels tower? original booking at 5100, is it a good deal? any update on EC?
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally Posted by homecity
    guys - I am getting an offer for 5650 / sq ft, 1750 sq ft, 7th floor, chintels tower? original booking at 5100, is it a good deal? any update on EC?

EC Is still awaited ! ( it is so said committee has approved it but certificate due).

Is the offer on CLP ?

If yes then grab it as people are buying at 6000 plus !

Can u confirm that the offer is on DP or CLP?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by homecity
    guys - I am getting an offer for 5650 / sq ft, 1750 sq ft, 7th floor, chintels tower? original booking at 5100, is it a good deal? any update on EC?

make sure its ATS kocoon !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmazeThe
    EC Is still awaited ! ( it is so said committee has approved it but certificate due).

Is the offer on CLP ?

If yes then grab it as people are buying at 6000 plus !

Can u confirm that the offer is on DP or CLP?

This rate is for CLP. I think the 6000+ rate (infact 6500+) is only if you buy from the builder, all resale offers I'm getting are between 5,600 - 5800 / sq ft (5,600 was for 17th floor). I think it's a good price to buy, my only worry is on the EC - the certificate approved but due status has been for some time now! Other that that i think ATS being ATS, this would be an excellent project.

And yes - I'm talking only about ATS KOKOON!
    CommentQuote
    This rate is for CLP. I think the 6000+ rate (infact 6500+) is only if you buy from the builder, all resale offers I'm getting are between 5,600 - 5800 / sq ft (5,600 was for 17th floor). I think it's a good price to buy, my only worry is on the EC - the certificate approved but due status has been for some time now! Other that that i think ATS being ATS, this would be an excellent project.

This is a good price and you should grab it. EC is a matter of time !
    CommentQuote

It will be interesting to know if the deal actually transacts at 5800 ! Or is it in air.

Do not buy if you have doubts on EC.

And what's so good about ATS that u say ATS is ATS ?
    CommentQuote
    It will be interesting to know if the deal actually transacts at 5800 ! Or is it in air.

I'm trying for the 5650, 7th floor deal (as mentioned in my earlier post), fingers crossed. Will be meeting the seller in the evening, will update if the deal gets done.

It's just that ATS has a very good reputation in the noida market, so hopefully they should maintain a particular standard of quality and delivery? Why - do you diagree?
    CommentQuote

go through this thread. visit their past projects and try to talk to those who are invested. you will know it.
    CommentQuote
  • EC is not a issue . is there any reason why ths project won't get it but Chintels, Shobha, MS , Lumbini etc will get it? its a matter of time!
    CommentQuote
    I'm trying for the 5650, 7th floor deal (as mentioned in my earlier post), fingers crossed. Will be meeting the seller in the evening, will update if the deal gets done.

It's just that ATS has a very good reputation in the noida market, so hopefully they should maintain a particular standard of quality and delivery? Why - do you diagree?

if we see previous pages members have written resale price 5800 to 6000 why resale price have gone down
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    if we see previous pages members have written resale price 5800 to 6000 why resale price have gone down

in RE there is no fixed price. 100-200 Rs makes no difference. no doubt he is getting a very good price that too for 7th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • india
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by abhay

Well lets us see if this transaction happens as online people are asking 6250

So this may be a case where a broker is trying to bring the client to the table

Also, EC is Overdue

What I do not understand is the differentials in rates Tata at 10,000
    ATS which is not TATA , but is GOOD in real estate at 6000 that too when they have started construction.

Unbiased views of seniors invited.

Amaze
    CommentQuote

Sir jee

Who am I to disagree or agree
    Time will tell

At what price was Kocoon launched please and when?

What is the price now pls ?
    I just can't recall despite a recent exchange on this.

EMMAR AND TATA are at 10000. Do they have EC ?

Amaze
    CommentQuote

First conclude the deal and then reveal the figures.
    There are enough brokers on this forum to spoil it.
    CommentQuote