Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by AmazeThe
    Well lets us see if this transaction happens as online people are asking 6250

So this may be a case where a broker is trying to bring the client to the table

Also, EC is Overdue

What I do not understand is the differentials in rates Tata at 10,000
    ATS which is not TATA , but is GOOD in real estate at 6000 that too when they have started construction.

Unbiased views of seniors invited.

Amaze

Well, to answer your question, I will pose a counter question - Why does an Audi Q7 cost Rs 60 lacs when a Mahindra XUV costs only 15 lacs and both provide nearly similar facilities. The answer lies in the Branding, Reliability and overall specifications.

ATS/Chintels project was launched in late 2011 when Dwarka Expressway was still very uncertain since construction of the road had just started. Now that more than 50% construction has been completed and serious efforts are underway to resolve the balance issues, the FSI cost for projects along Dwarka expressway has gone up by around 40% in the past 18 months (FSI cost includes the cost of land, cost of getting it converted and cost of getting building plans approved through DTCP Chandigarh).

There is also a large difference in the specifications of Emaar 112 as compared to ATS Kocoon. Emaar 112 is a low density project (300 flats in 12 acres). They have only two flats per floor. They have ultra luxury specifications - Italian Marble, Platinum Home Automation, Imported Modular Kitchen and bedroom cabinets, VRV Airconditioning. All flats are of the same size (2750 sq ft) thereby ensuring high end clientele and exclusive high end community living.

Tata and Emaar are also extracting high prices due to their better brand name.

Finally, most investors prefer to go for soft launches where they can make a quick profit by investing a small amount. In case of resale projects where 40 to 60% payout has already taken place, high returns may not be possible in a short time frame of 6 months to 1 year.
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally Posted by EagleGaze
    Well, to answer your question, I will pose a counter question - Why does an Audi Q7 cost Rs 60 lacs when a Mahindra XUV costs only 15 lacs and both provide nearly similar facilities. The answer lies in the Branding, Reliability and overall specifications.

ATS/Chintels project was launched in late 2011 when Dwarka Expressway was still very uncertain since construction of the road had just started. Now that more than 50% construction has been completed and serious efforts are underway to resolve the balance issues, the FSI cost for projects along Dwarka expressway has gone up by around 40% in the past 18 months (FSI cost includes the cost of land, cost of getting it converted and cost of getting building plans approved through DTCP Chandigarh).

There is also a large difference in the specifications of Emaar 112 as compared to ATS Kocoon. Emaar 112 is a low density project (300 flats in 12 acres). They have only two flats per floor. They have ultra luxury specifications - Italian Marble, Platinum Home Automation, Imported Modular Kitchen and bedroom cabinets, VRV Airconditioning. All flats are of the same size (2750 sq ft) thereby ensuring high end clientele and exclusive high end community living.

Tata and Emaar are also extracting high prices due to their better brand name.

Finally, most investors prefer to go for soft launches where they can make a quick profit by investing a small amount. In case of resale projects where 40 to 60% payout has already taken place, high returns may not be possible in a short time frame of 6 months to 1 year.

Well explained
    Thank u
    Valuable explanation
    Not very often do I get to learn but UR FSI POINT is a good learning

one more query
    ATS Triumph has similar specs, including two flats per floe to Emmar and Tata , what's it rates?
    CommentQuote
  • Overtime these price differences will reduce as enduser RTM market moves differently and on the basis of the quality , location and specs of the end product and not who was the builder. On the other hand ATS also has a good name and over time we see enough reasons that the prices in this project will reach closer to the other projects of the like of Tata etc specially if ATS keeps their quality work and follow its unblemished track record.

PS: Kocoon also has Tower with 4 BR has only two flats on the floor with each flat of 3045 sq ft.
    CommentQuote

Yaar kisi ko ya ad hai Kay ATS Kocoon Ke Launch price ?
    With month year CLP and DP price ?
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by abhay
    if we see previous pages members have written resale price 5800 to 6000 why resale price have gone down

He shd buy market asking 6260 as per an advertisement I wd share
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Guys - I am now a proud owner of a home in ATS Kokoon. Just closed the deal at 5650 / sq ft BSP for 1750 sq ft 3bhk, 7th floor.

A serious advice to all those who're looking to buy - brokers normally quote 6000+ prices for this project, just tell them you're looking to buy at much lower than this, you'll see a lot of the same brokers come back with prices between 5600-5800!
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by homecity
    Guys - I am now a proud owner of a home in ATS Kokoon. Just closed the deal at 5650 / sq ft BSP for 1750 sq ft 3bhk, 7th floor.

A serious advice to all those who're looking to buy - brokers normally quote 6000+ prices for this project, just tell them you're looking to buy at much lower than this, you'll see a lot of the same brokers come back with prices between 5600-5800!

Congratulations
    But your price is difficult to believe, if true you have already made money.

Nothing Amazes Me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmazeThe
    Congratulations
    But your price is difficult to believe, if true you have already made money.

Nothing Amazes Me

I agree.
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations! I am a serious/confirmed buyer at 6000 or below. I am getting quotes of 6200, started from 6000 a month back. Have to close the deal at ~6200 so would greatly appreciate it if you can PM me details of a seller at less. Well done, you will surely make huge profits...already in the money. Sometimes I wonder why do i even do a job LOL.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Members, between the 3 developers - Godrej Summit, ATS Kacoon, Mahindra Aura Ph-4, which one is the best option for 3bhk flat ? Purchase motive : Longterm investment horizon of 9-10 yrs ?

Also, for which of the 3 would flats be available in direct purchase from builder ?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ramnik
    Hi Members, between the 3 developers - Godrej Summit, ATS Kacoon, Mahindra Aura Ph-4, which one is the best option for 3bhk flat ? Purchase motive : Longterm investment horizon of 9-10 yrs ?

Also, for which of the 3 would flats be available in direct purchase from builder ?

Thanks

ats kocoon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ramnik
    Hi Members, between the 3 developers - Godrej Summit, ATS Kacoon, Mahindra Aura Ph-4, which one is the best option for 3bhk flat ? Purchase motive : Longterm investment horizon of 9-10 yrs ?

Thanks

If you look in Wikimapia, ATS Kocoon has the best location and is surrounded by many prestigious residential and commercial projects. Since your investment time frame is long enough for the entire area to develop properly, ATS Kocoon should easily give you the best returns.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by homecity
    Guys - I am now a proud owner of a home in ATS Kokoon. Just closed the deal at 5650 / sq ft BSP for 1750 sq ft 3bhk, 7th floor.

Heartiest Congratulations. You got your flat at a very competitive price.

Could you please share how much payments have already gone to the builder and the expected further cash outgo during 2013? Also, please share the purchase price of the original allottee (4300/4800/5200 per sq ft?)
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by Ramnik

Thanks

All these 3 builders are good
    If specs are same then decide by LOCATION.

Nothing Amazes Me
    CommentQuote

Yaar kisi ko ya ad hai Kay ATS Kocoon Ke LAUNVH price ? (NOT PRELAUNCH )

With month year CLP and DP price ?

Nothing Amazes Me
    CommentQuote