Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by EagleGaze
    Heartiest Congratulations. You got your flat at a very competitive price.

Could you please share how much payments have already gone to the builder and the expected further cash outgo during 2013? Also, please share the purchase price of the original allottee (4300/4800/5200 per sq ft?)

30% payment has already gone to the builder. Expected outgo is dependent on when they get the EC, they've started construction without it but have not raised the next installment. The original allottee had purchased at 5100/sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Padsup
    Congratulations! I am a serious/confirmed buyer at 6000 or below. I am getting quotes of 6200, started from 6000 a month back. Have to close the deal at ~6200 so would greatly appreciate it if you can PM me details of a seller at less. Well done, you will surely make huge profits...already in the money. Sometimes I wonder why do i even do a job LOL.

If that's the case, I am willing to sell at 6000 / sq ft (no harm making 350/sq ft in one day :).... let me know if you are willing to buy my unit at 6k?
    CommentQuote
  • Triumph launched at 7500. Just goes to prove the Audi vs Mahindra analogy. Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes. I am trying to message my no. to you but can't bc ur a new member. I don't want to share my email and cell on the forum. If you have an email u can share then will contact you on that. cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks abhay / Eaglegaze / AmazeThe...
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

If it is 6000 CLP now then what wd it be on possession if constructed as expected ?

Nothing Amazes Me
    CommentQuote
  • I dont know about the price but certainly quality and location will be good notwithstanding DEW issues. Also, ATS is transparent and credible regarding surface/carpet area. It's a real piss off to get blatantly cheated with surface/carpet area and loading.
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome back VB !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ramnik
    Hi Members, between the 3 developers - Godrej Summit, ATS Kacoon, Mahindra Aura Ph-4, which one is the best option for 3bhk flat ? Purchase motive : Longterm investment horizon of 9-10 yrs ?

Also, for which of the 3 would flats be available in direct purchase from builder ?

Thanks

It seems all flats are sold out for ATS Kacoon and purchase from secondary market is the only option left..

I was offered ATS Triumph - Sec-104, at almost 2 cr for 2250 sq ft flat. If i had to invest in 104, i would go with Godrej offering 6750 in Phase2..Guess ATS is charging for brand name and i have negated ATS Triumph from my list..

Quick question to members :
    - What purchase rates am i looking at in resale for ATS Kacoon ? 6k ?
    - Does this forum allow members / brokers to make solicited offers ?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome back VB.

Originally Posted by Vb2309
    If it is 6000 CLP now then what wd it be on possession if constructed as expected ?

Nothing Amazes Me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Welcome back VB !

Hi
    Greetings

Welcome back VB. Construction to shuru hone do.. ec pending.. possession will take time as builder cannot cast roofs without EC.. Add 36 -50 months after EC.

Rates as per buyers would be 15000 by 2017-18

Cheers
    :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitsingh
    I have closed the deal directly thru ATS @6200/sq.ft in CLP(Excluding Parking and EDC/IDC).

ATS is selling at a price of @6200, and resale deal happening at @5600. It seems that value of Kocoon is reducing against the market trend.

Is Ats or people close to ATS sensed some problem in license, and liquidating their holding???????

Any comments Guys?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Preet JI
    ATS is selling at a price of @6200, and resale deal happening at @5600. It seems that value of Kocoon is reducing against the market trend.

Is Ats or people close to ATS sensed some problem in license, and liquidating their holding???????

Any comments Guys?

ATS has revised the sale price downward to 6200 / sqft?? Has someone checked directly with ATS? Why are the reducing the sale price?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309

Nothing Amazes Me

Welcome back VB!
    CommentQuote
  • From what I understand, the units ATS is selling (6200) are the ones that they had already sold but did not give BBA or allotment. These guys might have been underwriters or bulk buyers So, in essence ATS is sold out but their mkting people can get units in first sale. I don't think ATS Kocoon has put any fresh inventory on the market.
    CommentQuote