Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Padsup
    From what I understand, the units ATS is selling (6200) are the ones that they had already sold but did not give BBA or allotment. These guys might have been underwriters or bulk buyers So, in essence ATS is sold out but their mkting people can get units in first sale. I don't think ATS Kocoon has put any fresh inventory on the market.

what is worrying is that they have lowered the price for these units to 6200 / sq ft, why could they not have sold at the older 6500 / sqft? This also explains why resale units are available at 5600-5800, prices for this project have indeed come down. I'm wondering now if the investment I made was actually wise!
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally Posted by homecity
    what is worrying is that they have lowered the price for these units to 6200 / sq ft, why could they not have sold at the older 6500 / sqft? This also explains why resale units are available at 5600-5800, prices for this project have indeed come down. I'm wondering now if the investment I made was actually wise!

No it was not a wise investment that you made!

Nothing Amazes Me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    No it was not a wise investment that you made!

Nothing Amazes Me

Why do you say so ..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi homecity, I was not aware company rate was 6500 at one time. If OK, kindly send me broker details of whoever is selling at 5600-5800. I think you have a good buy and would not be worried as ATS products (even budget apartments) have good finishing as they construct themselves and have integration with cement plants, labour, etc. I believe there are are 6 buildings in total, 3 by both ATS and Chintels. ATS might be at premium. Resale rates might also be different for the buildings closer to completion.

There seems to be some confusion b/w Kocoon and Triumph.
    1. Kocoon was launched at ~4000-4500, all launched units were sold.
    2. Triumph had a prelaunch at 6500 and launch at 7500.
    3. Kocoon rates of 5600 maybe of down payment
    4. Kocoon CLP resale rates are 6200
    5. Kocoon EC is pending, as such no pmt demand for a few mths. People are generally holding on.
    6. What's the worry!! you have a ready buyer on this forum :)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aktaurean
    Why do you say so ..

because, interestingly in the last 6 posts the users have changed the company price :-), have changed the market rate and are now even worried.
    Real Estate individual investment is not a stock measured every day.
    it is interesting (as \I am not amazed anyways) how 3 chats p[osts can forsy speculate a change, then believe in the change, and the worry.
    so in such mindset and anxiety levels investing any any project is a wrong decesion.

FD is safer :-)
    CommentQuote
    because, interestingly in the last 6 posts the users have changed the company price :-), have changed the market rate and are now even worried.
    Real Estate individual investment is not a stock measured every day.
    it is interesting (as \I am not amazed anyways) how 3 chats p
    n forsy speculate a change, then believe in the change, and the worry.
    so in such mindset and anxiety levels investing any any project is a wrong decesion.

FD is safer :-)

He seems to be a big shot..he could manage to do the deal on Sunday!

CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally Posted by rahul2011

Now that made me chuckle

Nothing Amazes Me
    CommentQuote
  • Good to see you back VB!!
    CommentQuote
  • this question is for the person who have recently bought the unit at 5650? i dont know from which corner of the world u found that superb deal...is that luck or some special bargain skills are required or was the seller in immediate need of money may be? i bought a 17th floor at 5750 in OCT 2012;(
    CommentQuote
  • Please post pictures if anyone does visit the site. There was a post that construction has started but it is hard to believe as ATS has not asked for any payments from CLP buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Is constructions still ongoing ... ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by isha123
    this question is for the person who have recently bought the unit at 5650? i dont know from which corner of the world u found that superb deal...is that luck or some special bargain skills are required or was the seller in immediate need of money may be? i bought a 17th floor at 5750 in OCT 2012;(

Prices in most of the projects are either stagnant or come down by 100 -250 psf....depending under construction or RTM.

so no wonder oct 2012 to march 2013 one cud get a deal by 100rs less.
    CommentQuote
  • rate

Originally Posted by yogenderg
    Prices in most of the projects are either stagnant or come down by 100 -250 psf....depending under construction or RTM.

so no wonder oct 2012 to march 2013 one cud get a deal by 100rs less.

so whats the new seling price ?
    i hear with the ec approved in principal and paperwork expected soon (soon means what ????? :-)) and construction going on the rate is biund to increase by 500 soon ?
    is that correct
    is it correct that they are near to put the first slab?

also hear that with the firthcoming ats project in the same area 109 the new launch high rates will rub onto thi project ?
    CommentQuote
    so whats the new seling price ?
    i hear with the ec approved in principal and paperwork expected soon (soon means what ????? :-)) and construction going on the rate is biund to increase by 500 soon ?
    is that correct
    is it correct that they are near to put the first slab?

also hear that with the firthcoming ats project in the same area 109 the new launch high rates will rub onto thi project ?

Yes they have completed gr floor for tower 6 and 1, and would be laying first floot shortly. Progress in tower 1 and 6 is ahead of all other towers.
    CommentQuote
  • the new projects in the are a are launched at 9000 and resale is at 6000...i do not understand this phenomenon....As per NDTv property program the inventory hangover is 3 months ...this means the projects are sold as soon as they are launched. This means sooner or later the old projects will reach these levels. The question is when...my guess latest when the new projects are ready to be delivered.
    CommentQuote