Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    VBB,(Not sure how to address you )

    Sab to bik gaya ab kahe ka launch....its a smere formality
    Amit sir you can address me as vbb or Mr Bosadi.

    what do you mean by sab bik gaya ? when was it launched ? at what price?

    Comment


    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by matrix_55 View Post
      What do u mean by "I hope they do it fast as USD is strong. "? I dint get it.
      It will be cheaper for NRIs like me.

      Comment


      • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

        Batrah ji it will be cheaper if you buy in DP, which is not a good idea at all

        One should always buy in CLP.

        Also when you feel the rate is good, you may remit and keep money in INR and invest whenever u find a good project. It is not necesarry to time the purchase with a higher Dollar rate..Unless its DP

        Comment


        • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          Batrah ji it will be cheaper if you buy in DP, which is not a good idea at all

          One should always buy in CLP.

          Also when you feel the rate is good, you may remit and keep money in INR and invest whenever u find a good project. It is not necesarry to time the purchase with a higher Dollar rate..Unless its DP
          Amit Bhai,
          I agree with you. Also it will be interesting to know what this launch will mean...inventory ...or just the details of the project. I think they may release lower floors now.
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

          Comment


          • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

            Inventory may not be much during launch as both ATS and Chintels are already doing booking currently.

            Comment


            • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

              When I consider how my light is spent
              Ere half my days in this dark world and wide,
              And that one Talent which is death to hide
              Lodged with me useless, though my soul more bent
              To serve therewith my Maker, and present
              My true account, lest He returning chide,
              "Doth God exact day-labour, light denied?"
              I fondly ask. But Patience, to prevent
              That murmur, soon replies, "God doth not need
              Either man's work or his own gifts. Who best
              Bear his mild yoke, they serve him best. His state
              Is kingly: thousands at his bidding speed,
              And post o'er land and ocean without rest;
              They also serve who only stand and wait.

              Comment


              • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
                Inventory may not be much during launch as both ATS and Chintels are already doing booking currently.
                this priject has done really good, almost sold out before lqunch.

                Comment


                • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by matrix_55 View Post
                  When I consider how my light is spent
                  Ere half my days in this dark world and wide,
                  And that one Talent which is death to hide
                  Lodged with me useless, though my soul more bent
                  To serve therewith my Maker, and present
                  My true account, lest He returning chide,
                  "Doth God exact day-labour, light denied?"
                  I fondly ask. But Patience, to prevent
                  That murmur, soon replies, "God doth not need
                  Either man's work or his own gifts. Who best
                  Bear his mild yoke, they serve him best. His state
                  Is kingly: thousands at his bidding speed,
                  And post o'er land and ocean without rest;
                  They also serve who only stand and wait.
                  Hi
                  Greetings

                  Sir yeh milton ji ki aatma 400 saal baad ATS ki thread pe kahan se aa gayi.. haan vaise bhi.. abhi 6-8 saal yahaan bhoot hi dera dalne wale hain!!!


                  Woh to bechare andhe the aap agar dekh sakte hain to yeh zaroor dekho ge..

                  Must say you have surely added new colour to this thread
                  laga raho style badal badal ke.. keep standing and waiting

                  Cheers

                  Comment


                  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                    BlessU Bhai, i have too been wondering for a while, Milton ATS thread mein - whats the connection, but u have explained the connection pretty well . LOL .

                    Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

                    Sir yeh milton ji ki aatma 400 saal baad ATS ki thread pe kahan se aa gayi.. haan vaise bhi.. abhi 6-8 saal yahaan bhoot hi dera dalne wale hain!!!


                    Woh to bechare andhe the aap agar dekh sakte hain to yeh zaroor dekho ge..

                    Must say you have surely added new colour to this thread
                    laga raho style badal badal ke.. keep standing and waiting

                    Cheers
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

                    Comment


                    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by matrix_55 View Post
                      What do u mean by "I hope they do it fast as USD is strong. "? I dint get it.
                      Hi
                      Greetings

                      Well the irony with this builder is that most of the customers of different projects are very fed up with this builder except for one project called village.
                      Also, many proponents, promoters, marketeers have been caught lying here in the forum.
                      Also a tragedy has happened in Paradiso 2 recently..

                      Therefore this gentle man is praying that the launch happens quickly before another thing adverse happens

                      Cheers

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X