Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by batrah40 View Post
    It will be cheaper for NRIs like me.
    USD at 54 Rs means RE is automatically 17% cheaper in last 6 months for Nris like me.

ATS location 4 kms from From Delhi is the premium. In 5 years the delta between Dwarka and Sector 109 will reduce considerably.

I have shortlisted this one already. I wish to cash on an inaugural discount.

USD has got me a 17% premium already in last 3 months.I wish they launch fast so that I can redeem the dollars before Rupee appreciate again.

Comment

Originally posted by akhil88 View Post
      Maybe I am missing someting but someone explain to me why some one would buy ATS in sector 109 compared to Unitech Crestview in Sector 70 or Ireo Uptown in sector 67- both on Golf Course Extension and closer to main Gurgaon ?
      Location. I think being closer to Delhi is much better than closer to Gurgaon

Comment

Location. I think being closer to Delhi is much better than closer to Gurgaon
        Bookings arre being done already by CHintels I believe , 4700 psf , YOu can check

Comment

Hi
          Greetings

Has chintels deliverd any project??

What is its background as a RE company??

Has ATS delivered any project outside NOIDA??

How can ATS be compared with SOBHA/Mahindra etc who have Pan India Customers??

Why is ATS harping sales only on DP??

Are they afraid and want to be on the safe side after looking into various expected delays and bottlenecks??

What if the exchange rate becomes 58 or even 62 given -ve industrial performance and very high inflation??

What was the logic behind so many pre launches and pre pre launches??

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
            Bookings arre being done already by CHintels I believe , 4700 psf , YOu can check
            Hi
            Greetings

whats the meaning of a Launch when bookings are open

whats the meaning of posting different dates of launches here by certain loyalists here..??

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
              Hi
              Greetings

Has chintels deliverd any project??

What is its background as a RE company??

Has ATS delivered any project outside NOIDA??

How can ATS be compared with SOBHA/Mahindra etc who have Pan India Customers??

Why is ATS harping sales only on DP??

Are they afraid and want to be on the safe side after looking into various expected delays and bottlenecks??

What if the exchange rate becomes 58 or even 62 given -ve industrial performance and very high inflation??

What was the logic behind so many pre launches and pre pre launches??

Cheers
              As a new comer I can only say please read the thread again. I have understood these issues I hope you can also .

Its any ones call on USD the signs are that 54-55 is the limit and after that Indian govt. will react too.
              If Indian rupees fell to 62 (highly unlikely) then it will be a disaster for India as a whole. If someone doenot believe in Indian economy growth then he shall not invest in India in any case.

If someone believe that USD can become strong in near future than he can diversify the exchange risk by investing in CLP.
              Last edited December 14 2011, 02:23 PM.

Comment

As a new comer I can only say please read the thread again. I have understood these issues I hope you can also .

Its any ones call on USD the signs are that 54-55 is the limit and after that Indian govt. will react too.
                If Indian rupees fell to 62 (highly unlikely) then it will be a disaster for India as a whole. If someone doenot believe in Indian economy growth then he shall not invest in India in any case.

If someone believe that USD can become strong in near future than he can diversify the exchange risk by investing in CLP.
                Hi
                Greetings

Truly a recipe of making fools of people by the company by pre launching and pre pre launching and now confirmed reports in this thread itself that one can go ahead and book..he he

certainly if I would have booked in dp at 3500 a few months ago. even I would have been writing on this blog asking people to subscribe at 4700

You write like VB.. do you know him.. are you the same person writing with a hidden IP address??

Cheers

Comment

I agree 100% with you batrah ji, I am also thinking on the same lines.

Comment

Hi
                    Greetings

Truly a recipe of making fools of people by the company by pre launching and pre pre launching and now confirmed reports in this thread itself that one can go ahead and book..he he

certainly if I would have booked in dp at 3500 a few months ago. even I would have been writing on this blog asking people to subscribe at 4700

You write like VB.. do you know him.. are you the same person writing with a hidden IP address??

Cheers
                    By your posts (biased) i would have expected the similar response from you.
                    No i do not know VB. Request Mods to confirm this if we have the same IP.
                    Otherwise ask for an action for false allegations.

Comment

LOL . Lot of action going around .

Looks like that all MLM ATS loyalists r back in full force .

Hi
                      Greetings

whats the meaning of a Launch when bookings are open

whats the meaning of posting different dates of launches here by certain loyalists here..??

Cheers
                      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X