Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • the major diff between the primary and secondary prices are because of the specs , then payment gone , then Cash involved , and the time gap as ppl know that the area will take shape in another 2-3 years
    CommentQuote
  • Might be b/w 11000-15000/sq/ft
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji

when do u think that this gap will narrow down
    CommentQuote
  • Abhay ji,

hiranandani.com and hirco are different websites
    real hiranandani website is hiranandani.com
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    They do send updates to their customers every month , Will send them an email about updating the website as well

Hi
    Greetings

Sir vb ji naraz ho jayeinge.. ats ki thread is getting hijacked to portray Chintlels.

Some quadro is showing pics of paradiso on kotoons thread!!!

Abhay ji .. chintel will take 80%+ payment before december at this pace..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul100
    Bptp is also coming at very high rates in sec102

Hi
    Greetings

If having some serious enmity with someone do get him highest brokerage get him invested in BPTP.. you will always admire my advice.

Not even a single project delivered COMPLETETLY till date ANYWHERE.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Bptp is chor
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about ec
    i have 3 bhk purchased few months back but rates have not
    increased whe. They start it will rise by 500 minimum
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally Posted by sunnyms
    Any idea about ec

In one of the links Amit Bhalla clarified that the EC was listed with another projecy

Rates will rise after EC as then another payment will go and sector roads will proceed
    Pls new launch at higher rate will have rub on impact
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnyms
    Any idea about ec

better watch out...Era sec 68 project was cancelled because they took too long to get the remaining approvals.

I think ATS is heading that ways...more the 18 months have passed ..no progress. Go after ATS management...
    CommentQuote
  • strange comments that rate did not increased. ...isnt it true price increased manifold since its launch in sep-oct 2011. I think launch price is 4350.

Originally Posted by Vb2309
    In one of the links Amit Bhalla clarified that the EC was listed with another projecy

Rates will rise after EC as then another payment will go and sector roads will proceed
    Pls new launch at higher rate will have rub on impact
    CommentQuote
  • Sei is going very slow on issuing ec after sc order on ground water
    . I have a flat in tower-m in Centrum park project purchased two yr back but still this tower hasn't been launched.

Even mahindra aura is facing problems in getting ec for some towers. Builders may revise the price also if there is two to three years delay. Construction cost has increased a lot in last three years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Please advise ,how many projects are launched after getting EC approval?

Went to the site today. Surprisingly work is on at a very good pace without EC.

How can they start the construction without EC. Have they raised any CLP demand?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Went to the site today. Surprisingly work is on at a very good pace without EC.

How can they start the construction without EC. Have they raised any CLP demand?

ATS says no probs will be coming soon!!!! construction going on is a good news indeed.
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally Posted by psambher
    The work on 75m and 60m road from 99 to sector-103 is complete. Earth work is going on from sector-103 to 106,108,109. 75m and 60m roads in these sectors are likely to be completed by year end.

75 m road work is also in progess from sector-114.

Thanks a ton
    Did U click any snaps u can email pls ?

Thanks
    VB
    CommentQuote