ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by batrah40 View Post
    By your posts (biased) i would have expected the similar response from you.
    No i do not know VB. Request Mods to confirm this if we have the same IP.
    Otherwise ask for an action for false allegations.

Hi
    Greetings

I believe U..

I am not biased I have my facts straight and have been able to present in front of this forum lies and deceit of certain loyalists openly here... would like to write them again if you would like.

Still if you are not invested currently in ATS in pre launch hope you will find logic in my posts.. otherwise you are bound to call me biased and I can understand that very well.

I am definitely not interested on where and what you are invested in but what you produce here as your ideas and arguments..

Cheers

Comment

i dont understand why so called veterans are against ATS and dway ? any vested interest in other pqrts of Gurgaon?

Comment

I think everybody is giving his POV & that should not be a problem with u or anybody .

The problem seems to be that certain POV's seem to be very badly hurting MLM sales of some loyalists ( who r operating with multiple ID's to promote their nefarious activities ) & their image stands tarnished with all their lies exposed .

I hope u have gone through the thread & know, what i mean .

Originally posted by vbbosadi View Post
        i dont understand why so called veterans are against ATS and dway ? any vested interest in other pqrts of Gurgaon?
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          I think everybody is giving his POV & that should not be a problem with u or anybody .

The problem seems to be that certain POV's seem to be very badly hurting MLM sales of some loyalists ( who r operating with multiple ID's to promote their nefarious activities ) & their image stands tarnished with all their lies exposed .

I hope u have gone through the thread & know, what i mean .
          nahi ManojAjee woh log bhi apna POV hi de rahe hain, IT professionals hain, koi agent nahi hai.

Comment

देशी -विदेशी पहलवानों का अखाड़ा

कमाल है यारो यह THREAD तो फिर से देशी -विदेशी पहलवानों का अखाड़ा बन गया !!!
            __________________________________________________ __________
            It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

I think u have totally missed on the posts where lies of several so called IT professionals or whatever have been caught red handed & thoroughly exposed . Whether missing out on these posts was intentional or not, u would be knowing that better & frankly i am least interested in knowing that .

I think, u need to revisit the thread . I am not wishing to repeat content, but if u go through the thread with an neutral attitude, u would be amazed at all the lies being spread/ going around .

Baaki, aap samhajdar ho, do what u think is correct, but please do not stop others from exposing all the misinformation/ deceit/ lies being spread by some so called & self claimed loyalists .

Originally posted by vbbosadi View Post
              nahi ManojAjee woh log bhi apna POV hi de rahe hain, IT professionals hain, koi agent nahi hai.
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by Designer View Post
                Bhai, yeh hindi main kaise type karte ho??
                "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by Designer View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Mujhe to yeh kisi bhi tarah se pehalwan nahin lagte.. neither do these guys have facts, nor arguments, nor wisdom.. they are totally ignorant of ground realities and assume themselves as saviors of masses..

Better to call them Nincompoos than Pehalwans as they have been thrashed here umpteen times for their lies, deceit and pathetic selling techniques..

They call me biased while they are a few loyalists already invested at 3500 levels and operating through multiple ids and many have been banned and suspended as you can see. Due to their investments and the interest in them these guys are the ones who are biased (and logically so). They have all the right to defend their investments but not with lies, spamming, lack of arguments and by spreading wrong information.

Cheers
                  Last edited December 14 2011, 04:07 PM.

Comment

anyone willing to sell his/her unit please pm me the details.

Comment

VBB sir- agar bura na mano to ek baat puchna chahta hoon

Yeh Bosadi caste kis state/prant se aayi hain...Ispe jara prakash daale

Basically whats the Origination of "Bosdi"

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X