Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Thanks a ton
    Did U click any snaps u can email pls ?

Thanks
    VB

Sorry, I have not clicked any pics. I saw ATS on the way to sector-102.
    CommentQuote
    U should as a Senior Moderator should LEAD BY EXAMPLE and some posts above have digs and sarcasm.

I agree
    U may delete.

Hi
    Greetings

Lets not ask too many questions and those with information provide the rightful objective inputs.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Lets not ask too many questions and those with information provide the rightful objective inputs.

Cheers

Seniors and co bloggers,

It had been a year plus since project launched.

We may agree Sector roads are progressing well.

We can assume Dwarka Express Way will come mac in 3 years to 5 years if not 1 or 2.

From a resale point of view i.e. investment realisation of profit what rate considering a balanced view of negative and positives do you think Kocoon can sell at if ready RTM in Feb 2016 ?

Average location units:

ATS Kocoon Present CLP rate 6000 plus
    (If I remember correctly it was launched at 4700 CLP)
    (PRELAUNCH NOT AVAILABLE)

ATS Kocoon Present DP rate 5500.
    (It was launched at 4200 DP.)
    (PRELAUNCH 3800)

I ask you (especially senior contributor to the forum ) and would expect a non biased balanced answer with per sq foot rate.

u may refer your expected rates for greens (garden) facing and pool facing unit.

Please note all the negatives of seniors long list and positive of all investors and your sector roads snap all inclusive rate is what I request from your professional view .

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    Seniors and co bloggers,

We can assume Dwarka Express Way will come mac in 3 years to 5 years if not 1 or 2.

From a resale point of view i.e. investment realisation of profit what rate considering a balanced view of negative and positives do you think Kocoon can sell at if ready RTM in Feb 2016 ?

Average location units:

(PRELAUNCH 3800)

I ask you (especially senior contributor to the forum ) and would expect a non biased balanced answer with per sq foot rate.

u may refer your expected rates for greens (garden) facing and pool facing unit.

Please note all the negatives of seniors long list and positive of all investors and your sector roads snap all inclusive rate is what I request from your professional view .

Thanks

What's the long list of negatives posted by seniors?? I haven't seen this (or even know of this!). Can you please post the same for everyone's reference?
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by homecity
    What's the long list of negatives posted by seniors?? I haven't seen this (or even know of this!). Can you please post the same for everyone's reference?

Please take the pains of reading the mid pages of the thread
    Thanks
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Seniors and co bloggers,

Average location units:

(PRELAUNCH 3800)

Thanks

Any responses ?
    CommentQuote
  • In my opinion:

1) Dp rates mentioned by you at 5500 are inflated by at least Rs 1000 . Even at 4500 there is no deal.
    2) CLP rates- if construction starts and reaches pace then rates will match Brisk lumini which is currently @5300. If construction doesn't start then it may remain @6000.
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by golu11
    In my opinion:

1) Dp rates mentioned by you at 5500 are inflated by at least Rs 1000 . Even at 4500 there is no deal.
    2) CLP rates- if construction starts and reaches pace then rates will match Brisk lumini which is currently @5300. If construction doesn't start then it may remain @6000.

Thanks for your opinion Golu

In that case looks like I made a mistake

There was a qualified opportunity for lower floor garden facing pool facing DP of 5500

Should have advised to sell

Wonder why is your opinion different from trading price on the market ?

U may have missed a post
    Construction snaps were published on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    In my opinion:

Golu bhai.. get me a flat at 4500 DP i will buy atleast 2 and pay you a commission too. I have rejected 3 months ago a all white deal of 5000 dp.
    CommentQuote
  • I am ok to exit at 5000 DP. This is the reality of the resale market after 1 month of listing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    I am ok to exit at 5000 DP. This is the reality of the resale market after 1 month of listing.

Opportunity cost comes into the play here. I am a long term investor and believe that the price difference between the new launches and the old ones like ATS kocoon will converge closer after 3 years or so.

There is huge potential. Now if a DP investor is in a hurry to offload then 5000 is easy price to offload on.
    CommentQuote
  • Plz let me crrct the forum that official rate of ATS Kocoon in clp is 6500 and 6000 in DP....and there is zero inventory available directly frm the Builder.Resale rates in CLP for ATS towers are not less then 6000/6100 for smaller size and 6200-6250 for 3045 sq.ft apts.
    CommentQuote
  • I tried in resale mkt for almost 3 months for 3045 sq.ft but it was waste of time as brokers were not able to find a single inventory in resale for ATS towers as per the rate that they quoted....
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by amitsingh
    Plz let me crrct the forum that official rate of ATS Kocoon in clp is 6500 and 6000 in DP....and there is zero inventory available directly frm the Builder.Resale rates in CLP for ATS towers are not less then 6000/6100 for smaller size and 6200-6250 for 3045 sq.ft apts.

Thanks for the update
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "rahul2011

Opportunity cost comes into the play here. I am a long term investor and believe that the price difference between the new launches and the old ones like ATS kocoon will converge closer after 3 years or so.

There is huge potential. Now if a DP investor is in a hurry to offload then 5000 is easy price to offload on.

Well, Its not as easy as posting wishful and random rates in this forum. Some folks even mentioned 5500 for DP... My experience is That there are very few serious buyers- so there is no rate.

Rest is all conjectures ...
    CommentQuote