ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Very rightly said .

Everybody is free to express his or her POV's & to defend their investments here but not with lies/misinformation, spamming, irrelevant arguments & by threatening forum members and deceiving investors by operating here with multiple ID's & promoting posts which r full of deceit ( the proof of all this & more is in this very thread & has been pointed out by several forum members ) .

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

Mujhe to yeh kisi bhi tarah se pehalwan nahin lagte.. neither do these guys have facts, nor arguments, nor wisdom.. they are totally ignorant of ground realities and assume themselves as saviors of masses..

Better to call them Nincompoos than Pehalwans as they have been thrashed here umpteen times for their lies, deceit and pathetic selling techniques..

They call me biased while they are a few loyalists already invested at 3500 levels and operating through multiple ids and many have been banned and suspended as you can see. Due to their investments and the interest in them these guys are the ones who are biased (and logically so). They have all the right to defend their investments but not with lies, spamming, lack of arguments and by spreading wrong information.

Cheers
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by rmnoida View Post
      I do agree here .. I was also discouraging people in 2003/4 to not go for ATS village with exactly similar logic as some of the members have given up. Today it is one of the hottest property in NOIDA. I know some people who have left their independent houses in posh sectors of NOIDA and are living in ATS Village on rent.

If you go with ATS Paradiso in Gr. NOIDA, you could not even reach to their plot when it was launched. Again similar logic was given at that time. I did invest there and it turned out to be decent investment.

You can also read the thread on ATS One Hemlet project (An active thread on iref - A similar initial discussion and I am sure people are eating their words who did not invest initially. The project was launched at Rs. 3000 psft DP and now builder quote is Rs 5000 DP (and Rs. 6000 CLP) a year or so later.
      Great post !

Comment

Many of us ( including u ) have asked similar Q's, but answers to most r still awaited .

Hi
        Greetings

Has chintels deliverd any project??

What is its background as a RE company??

Has ATS delivered any project outside NOIDA??

How can ATS be compared with SOBHA/Mahindra etc who have Pan India Customers??

Why is ATS harping sales only on DP??

Are they afraid and want to be on the safe side after looking into various expected delays and bottlenecks??

What if the exchange rate becomes 58 or even 62 given -ve industrial performance and very high inflation??

What was the logic behind so many pre launches and pre pre launches??

Cheers
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by rmnoida View Post
          I do agree here .. I was also discouraging people in 2003/4 to not go for ATS village with exactly similar logic as some of the members have given up. Today it is one of the hottest property in NOIDA. I know some people who have left their independent houses in posh sectors of NOIDA and are living in ATS Village on rent.

If you go with ATS Paradiso in Gr. NOIDA, you could not even reach to their plot when it was launched. Again similar logic was given at that time. I did invest there and it turned out to be decent investment.

You can also read the thread on ATS One Hemlet project (An active thread on iref - A similar initial discussion and I am sure people are eating their words who did not invest initially. The project was launched at Rs. 3000 psft DP and now builder quote is Rs 5000 DP (and Rs. 6000 CLP) a year or so later.
          Interesting to compare ATS GURGAON with ATS Noida launch earlier.
          Points which helped ATS Noida.

[1] ATS Noida was launched at a very competitive price
          1800 /sq ft.
          [2]It was one of the first big projects in Noida expway -ATS had first mover advantage.
          [3]Its location is still not interior and is actually very good-close to main Noida sector 18.

My point is ATS Noida didn't become a success just because if it was ATS.
          Granted ATS manages it very well,but can ATS compete in Gurgaon with ultra
          luxurious projects like Victory Valley which launched at 5500?

Comment

Originally posted by vbbosadi View Post
            DWay investors will have the last laugh when rates will be 7-10k.
            Who will purchase at such price and for what reason? Builders are making fool everybody and only increasing the price without basic amenities and infastructure.

Even 3000 rate seems not justified on deway, you might heard that with same euphoria BPTP sold out Grandurea project in Faridabad with the dream of FNG expway is coming soon around 6 yrs back and still that rate not get acheived in the market.

Originally FNG exway was proposed in 1993 and still it will take atleast 5 yrs and dway proposed in 2006 and have larger issue than FNG exway despite the length is mere 18km.

Comment

Let me answer by my present knowledge & perceptions
              Regards

Hi
              Greetings

Has chintels deliverd any project??
              NO
              What is its background as a RE company??
              NONE. They presently seem to have Land-banks only
              Has ATS delivered any project outside NOIDA??
              YES. And they have given good returns. I personally got decent returns from ATS Prelude, Derabassi. And many of my colleagues made good money in ATS advantage, Indirapuram. ATS paradiso, Gr. Noida is also a good project. One can personally visit and see for themselves(maybe I'll post some pics this weekend).
              How can ATS be compared with SOBHA/Mahindra etc who have Pan India Customers??
              ATS has majority repeat customers and their(customers) friends. i am yet to see a builder who has so many repeat customers. They are able to sell lots of their inventory without any advertising.
              Probably they are easily getting customers for DP, so they are making most of it.
              Are they afraid and want to be on the safe side after looking into various expected delays and bottlenecks??
              Maybe... Maybe not. but if they delay deliberately after taking DP payments, they will loose the trust they have built over so many years. And I trust them.
              What if the exchange rate becomes 58 or even 62 given -ve industrial performance and very high inflation??
              India will be a big loser then
              Whats the harm if they are getting hard cash(due to their past goodwill) even before they are able to procure approvals for the project. Even loans are not yet approved for this project. Still people are buying at DP. So why hold back from selling. Place yourself in their position and see what you would have done.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by akhil88 View Post
                Interesting to compare ATS GURGAON with ATS Noida launch earlier.
                Points which helped ATS Noida.

[1] ATS Noida was launched at a very competitive price
                1800 /sq ft.
                [2]It was one of the first big projects in Noida expway -ATS had first mover advantage.
                [3]Its location is still not interior and is actually very good-close to main Noida sector 18.

My point is ATS Noida didn't become a success just because if it was ATS.
                Granted ATS manages it very well,but can ATS compete in Gurgaon with ultra
                luxurious projects like Victory Valley which launched at 5500?
                Good post, valid reasons.
                "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

I agree with above answers except below:
                  It is because they are not based in Gurgaon and it was easier to get land here.

Having a good knowledge in finance I expect a slowdown in 2012,so builders are thinking with the proverb- Make Hay Till the Sun Shines.
                  Most users look at past and seeing 2009-2011 performance people will expect the same going forward and builders are exploiting that mentality.

Comment

17 posts deleted.

Comment

Times Of India Article-Dwarka Expressway far from a reality
                      Dwarka Expressway far from a reality - Times Of India

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X