Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Well, Its not as easy as posting wishful and random rates in this forum. Some folks even mentioned 5500 for DP... My experience is That there are very few serious buyers- so there is no rate.

Rest is all conjectures ...

It is not Random.

That is what I am aware of as an offer for lower Park facing pool facing floor.

Anyways. Those who hold long term will sell at 8000 by Feb. my POV.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    It is not Random.

That is what I am aware of as an offer for lower Park facing pool facing floor.

Anyways. Those who hold long term will sell at 8000 by Feb. my POV.

why next door Raheja where 90% payment is gone is at 4300? Premium is there only till the point outflow is 40%..once it reaches 70% and beyond rates will come down.MY POV
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitsingh
    I tried in resale mkt for almost 3 months for 3045 sq.ft but it was waste of time as brokers were not able to find a single inventory in resale for ATS towers as per the rate that they quoted....

when i was buying i realised that there is low availability and higher price for 3045 than for 1750, simply because investors buy smaller sizes. 3045 is only bot by end users and so low availability.
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by golu11
    why next door Raheja where 90% payment is gone is at 4300? Premium is there only till the point outflow is 40%..once it reaches 70% and beyond rates will come down.MY POV

BECAUSE

The sector roads are NOT ready
    So it is not READY TO MOVE
    This investment on it will be stuck for a year !! No rental and no end use !!

ATS KOCOON will be READY TO MOVE IN 2016

For end use and rentals and for resale .

I would have though that ATS KOCOON will be a better project then Raheja 109.
    CommentQuote
  • DP investors should not think to resell until construction is 90% complete. That is the time when resale rates for DP and CLP will be closer and they can get the max ROI.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear mr vb2309

I 'll appreciate if u can gimme the comparison between chintels paradiso and serenity
    Like , price , location , specs ,resale and future from investment point of view

Thx
    Metro01
    CommentQuote
  • Price
    Paradiso : 6000 in resale for towers launched 4500
    Serenity 7400-7500 for towers launched 6950

Paradiso is Marginally better as its surrounded by villas on all four sides
    Serenity on the other hand is surrounded by ATS new project , Sobha;s Villas , Michael Schumacher Tower and Delhi border on its sides.

Specs

Paradiso is plain Vanilla without any luxury except TOWER B which resells today at around 6800 psf

Serenity is Pure Super Lux , Centrally Air con , Fully done up kitchen , Wardrobes , Shower partitions etc

Future

Both seem to be very bright from that point of view
    CommentQuote
  • Many thx mr amit
    But what abt outflow, if we compare 1850 or 1785 in paradiso 6000/- colour plus white
    And serenity size 2090 or 2350
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitsingh
    Plz let me crrct the forum that official rate of ATS Kocoon in clp is 6500 and 6000 in DP....and there is zero inventory available directly frm the Builder.Resale rates in CLP for ATS towers are not less then 6000/6100 for smaller size and 6200-6250 for 3045 sq.ft apts.

Based on my knowledge, the builders (both ATS & Chintels) are still holding the lower floors (1st, 2nd, 3rd) and plan to sale those later.
    Can someone confirm or is there someone who owns a lower floor in Kocoon?
    CommentQuote
  • Paradiso Current outflow for a 1785 sq ft unit will be Around 35% of BSP + EDC + Premium = ~60 lacs

Serenity For a 2090 sq ft Where in 15% has been paid on booking and next 15% is payable at launch Plus premium of about 500 psf

= 45 lacs plus 10.5 lacs

~ 55 lacs
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji

ats coming adjacent to serenity is ultra luxury project or normal apartments like kocoon
    and i have heard that serenity will also have home automation
    is it true or not
    CommentQuote
  • what they do is , In order to get some upfront money , they offer their close clients at cheaper rates and they mention that they will not be giving Super lux specs for this rate , If one wants to have those specs , IT will be 1000 psf extra , This happened with a friend of mine in triumph as well . He was not informed earlier about the reduced specs and he was mighty pissed with ATS at that time .

The project will be Super lux only , however few appts sold at lesser prices will not have normal specs as kocoon
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji

what did u mean by lesser prices flat
    will they are luxury or not
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by skhosla
    Based on my knowledge, the builders (both ATS & Chintels) are still holding the lower floors (1st, 2nd, 3rd) and plan to sale those later.
    Can someone confirm or is there someone who owns a lower floor in Kocoon?

These floors are available on a higher rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji

serenity will have home automation or not
    CommentQuote