Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • NO , dont think so
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    what they do is , In order to get some upfront money , they offer their close clients at cheaper rates and they mention that they will not be giving Super lux specs for this rate , If one wants to have those specs , IT will be 1000 psf extra , This happened with a friend of mine in triumph as well . He was not informed earlier about the reduced specs and he was mighty pissed with ATS at that time .

The project will be Super lux only , however few appts sold at lesser prices will not have normal specs as kocoon

Bhalla Ji

Did your friend had to pay the additional 1000 Psf or did he have the option of NOT taking the HIGH SOEC ? And thus not pay extra ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Paradiso Current outflow for a 1785 sq ft unit will be Around 35% of BSP + EDC + Premium = ~60 lacs

Serenity For a 2090 sq ft Where in 15% has been paid on booking and next 15% is payable at launch Plus premium of about 500 psf

= 45 lacs plus 10.5 lacs

~ 55 lacs

Amit ji
    Thank u very much
    Is it worth investing at current rate in serenity, mean value for money seeing other projects and pace eway running
    Or to look out sum project in gcx
    Gcx versus eway?
    CommentQuote
  • GCX the upfront will be much more and secondly , the good projects have already been made around 50-60% So upfront is an issue , However I dont suggest Investing on Eway lux projects for super short time , like 3 months or 6 months , YOU WILL NOT GET ANYTHING IN HAND AFTER DEDUCTING THE BROKERAGE AND TRANSFER CHARGE , Its better to be invested for atleast an year or more
    CommentQuote

GCX the upfront will be much more and secondly , the good projects have already been made around 50-60% So upfront is an issue , However I dont suggest Investing on Eway lux projects for super short time , like 3 months or 6 months , YOU WILL NOT GET ANYTHING IN HAND AFTER DEDUCTING THE BROKERAGE AND TRANSFER CHARGE , Its better to be invested for atleast an year or more

Sir What return Do u expect in one year on super Lux in one year on

ATS triumph
    Tata
    ATS Project 2 in 109
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    GCX the upfront will be much more and secondly , the good projects have already been made around 50-60% So upfront is an issue , However I dont suggest Investing on Eway lux projects for super short time , like 3 months or 6 months , YOU WILL NOT GET ANYTHING IN HAND AFTER DEDUCTING THE BROKERAGE AND TRANSFER CHARGE , Its better to be invested for atleast an year or more

Thx once again for ur views

But as i hv cum to kno that chintle ppl r launching serenity at 8500-9000/- in a month or so,will it not give sum appreciation to old soft launch buyer as well as some boosting to ats and paradiso projects also?
    CommentQuote
  • Well there was an opportunity when the prmiums were as low as 100-200 Rs psf , now the same have gone upto 500 psf.

The resale on launch will be close to 7700- 7800 psf.
    CommentQuote

Well there was an opportunity when the prmiums were as low as 100-200 Rs psf , now the same have gone upto 500 psf.

The resale on launch will be close to 7700- 7800 psf.

Which project are you referring too please ?

Chintels serenity or any other project ?

Also Bhalla ji , the information that you have on ATS SECOND ON PROJECT , you had mentioned rate of Rs. 7000 psf , is that CLP or DP ?

Thanks
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji is an amazing person, with in-depth knowledge of each and every project, and always ready to help and advice.
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Satind
    Bhalla ji is an amazing person, with in-depth knowledge of each and every project, and always ready to help and advice.

agreed with minor correction always ready to help with unbiased advice :).
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by Satind
    Bhalla ji is an amazing person, with in-depth knowledge of each and every project, and always ready to help and advice.

Agreed
    CommentQuote
  • Greetings to all the end user's and investors of ATS Kocoon.

In order to stay in touch with fellow members of ATS and be continuously updated with our residential activities. construction developments, ATS news feeds etc.
    Please join Facebook closed group for ATS Kocoon:
    https://www.facbook.com/groups/215263945284426/

pls put "facebook" instead of facbook...
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Should a person exit DP Project after making 1700 PSF to reinvest in a similar project in CLP in the SAME area ?

Unbiased advise requested .

Thanks
    VB

Sincere numbers based analysis requested AS THE DP project may have better growth and return rate due to lower purchase price .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Do not make personal comments please.

It is a question if you do not have the answer please ignore

Or answer it with numbers to justify if I think a class 5 student can give the answer

May be growing up has polluted my analysis and numerical analysis due to overdose of information and criticism

This thread is DWX thread...not ATS or any project thread. please put your request in the relevant thread.

I can predict end result of this analysis - ' guys I have sold ATS Kocoon at 30 lakhs profit ( in reality 30 thousand profit ) and invested in ATS new project almond.
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally Posted by golu11
    This thread is DWX thread...not ATS or any project thread. please put your request in the relevant thread.

I can predict end result of this analysis - ' guys I have sold ATS Kocoon at 30 lakhs profit ( in reality 30 thousand profit ) and invested in ATS new project almond.

Where on my question /request did you read the word ATS ?

I posted on DE thread as I refer to DE projects .

It is a valid question and better than taking digs on any blogger. I will not react back . I am glad to post it on a better suited thread but it can not be a project thread.

It is interesting that your calculation shows 30,000 profit!!!!
    CommentQuote