Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This website has posted ATS One Hamlet (at noida) size and current down-payment with Gurgaon address. Even sizes are not correct. Correct sizes are 1750, 2125 & 3050 (tentative till final layout & floor plan come).
    CommentQuote
  • 100% 3800/ DP...still Tongue in check I would say that this can be negotiated (I could manage that) I would not like to disclose since it involved some confidentiality and help of a personal friend of mine.

Finally I decided to not go ahead...not due to rate,but not wanted to block my investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    100% 3800/ DP...still Tongue in check I would say that this can be negotiated (I could manage that) I would not like to disclose since it involved some confidentiality and help of a personal friend of mine.
    Finally I decided to not go ahead...not due to rate,but not wanted to block my investment.

You can at least tell what price you were getting it at as a future refernece point to keep in mind for prospective buyers !!!!
    CommentQuote
    100% 3800/ DP...still Tongue in check I would say that this can be negotiated (I could manage that) I would not like to disclose since it involved some confidentiality and help of a personal friend of mine.

It would be useful if you could share the DP offer without mentioning anything else.
    CommentQuote

Since you are involved in negotiations. Can you clarify this

Is there any lockin period for this project? Is the first transfer free?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear psambher,
    No locking period, I specifically asked this and was told so. Not checked on first transfer...but should be free.
    Bishan bhai & others - Indeed I have asked for your valued opinions from time to time and everyone has been kind and advised to their best abilities. However this time, I felt this is my duty to let u guys know that you may try to negotiate a bit...since I could manage for myself. But this involved confidentiality so you have to do the leg work. Still this may be rare as going rate is 3800/ & I believe this to be a good long term investment. If some one is serious, go with a cheque.
    CommentQuote
    Dear psambher,
    No locking period, I specifically asked this and was told so. Not checked on first transfer...but should be free.
    Bishan bhai & others - Indeed I have asked for your valued opinions from time to time and everyone has been kind and advised to their best abilities. However this time, I felt this is my duty to let u guys know that you may try to negotiate a bit...since I could manage for myself. But this involved confidentiality so you have to do the leg work. Still this may be rare as going rate is 3800/ & I believe this to be a good long term investment. If some one is serious, go with a cheque.

How long ago did you talk to them ? If you were an early bird, they were offering 3500 DP. So it is very crucial to know as to when did you talk to them. If it is recent (say in last week or two) than it is surprising. Can you please confirm as to when did you talk to them on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • well said mate !
    CommentQuote
  • ROI on ATS, Crucial stand

Guys,

I am new joinee to the group though I had been reading regularly on this forum. I plan to invest in Gurgaon RE during new launches expected such as ATS and Rise.

I want to be a part of DE way (than NH8) because I prefer being closer to Delhi. I am investing for end use.

Now I have done some simple calculation between Rise and ATS

Rise's expected Launch price is 4000Rs (CLP) - inaugral discount of 300Rs - 4% on 3700Rs = 3552Rs/sqft

ATS's expected launch price 4200Rs (CLP) - expected discount of 2% (assumption) = 4116Rs/Sqft

difference of 4116/3552 = 15.8%

I am not very sure of ATS inaugral offer. If somebody has an idea, please share so that I can be precise about the difference. Also, ATS does not operate through brokers so I am not sure about the dealer discount of 2% (keeping it similar to Emaar)

ATS-Is it worth it?

It will be a great help if you could provide deeper insights.

Thanks.
    Saluja.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saluja
    Guys,

I am new joinee to the group though I had been reading regularly on this forum. I plan to invest in Gurgaon RE during new launches expected such as ATS and Rise.

I want to be a part of DE way (than NH8) because I prefer being closer to Delhi. I am investing for end use.

Now I have done some simple calculation between Rise and ATS

Rise's expected Launch price is 4000Rs (CLP) - inaugral discount of 300Rs - 4% on 3700Rs = 3552Rs/sqft

ATS's expected launch price 4200Rs (CLP) - expected discount of 2% (assumption) = 4116Rs/Sqft

difference of 4116/3552 = 15.8%

I am not very sure of ATS inaugral offer. If somebody has an idea, please share so that I can be precise about the difference. Also, ATS does not operate through brokers so I am not sure about the dealer discount of 2% (keeping it similar to Emaar)

ATS-Is it worth it?

It will be a great help if you could provide deeper insights.

Thanks.
    Saluja.

Hi Saluja,

You calculation is of no use as the price and discounts you have imagined are no where close to real price. The CLP price will be beyond 4500 and they do not give any discount (unless you find some very good contacts and even then too you will hardly get 100-150 rs. discount). Most of the units they have opened so far have been sold out.

Vipul.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS has the best product with highest ethics..No discounts ,no brokers,take it or leave it..First come basis.I am wondering the day of launch....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vipulmails
    Hi Saluja,

You calculation is of no use as the price and discounts you have imagined are no where close to real price. The CLP price will be beyond 4500 and they do not give any discount (unless you find some very good contacts and even then too you will hardly get 100-150 rs. discount). Most of the units they have opened so far have been sold out.

Vipul.

Saluja,

I can't comment much on your calculation...but it makes some sense to me.
    Most importantly, you are thinking about discounts...which is great. my friend you may get discounts if you really want to get. My advise, you personally visit ATS in Noida and have a direct discussion. No one can advise better than own understanding. I am sure some leg work will pay :-))
    Oh yes, ATS is worth it.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • anyone invested ?

Except of dear beowulf ,is anyone among IREF invested or bought for self-use in ATS.Why not run a small poll among IREF frequent visitors/members incase someone invested by simple vote of "Yes"' or "No".

It's surprising for me - this thread is running on 55th page (534 responses) with 32,000 views ............and only a SINGLE BUYER from the forum.

dear saluja: once you have idea on current discount rate, can you PM pls.

Guys what say?

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Saluja,

I can't comment much on your calculation...but it makes some sense to me.
    Most importantly, you are thinking about discounts...which is great. my friend you may get discounts if you really want to get. My advise, you personally visit ATS in Noida and have a direct discussion. No one can advise better than own understanding. I am sure some leg work will pay :-))
    Oh yes, ATS is worth it.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • I am impressed

I am impressed by the brand value of ATS.

The important question is for all the guys who are madly in love with ATS.

How many have invested ?

How many of us will invest at 4500?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saluja
    I am impressed by the brand value of ATS.

The important question is for all the guys who are madly in love with ATS.

How many have invested ?

How many of us will invest at 4500?

Thanks

I might in CLP , if I feel that there is money to be made in short time
    CommentQuote