Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Sincere numbers based analysis requested AS THE DP project may have better growth and return rate due to lower purchase price .

Hi VB,
    To be honest I do not understand what are you looking to derive...
    By the way DP also involves much larger chunk of investment, while we all know CLP is a different ball game altogether. It is how you look at it.
    Secondly it is not easy to offload DP units... until you are close to possession.
    Best,
    CommentQuote
  • premium I was talking about in serenity booked 6950/-
    and for Almond , Its 7k psf for CLP with 30% payment upfront for normal specs(not lux , but similar to kocoon)
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Hi VB,
    To be honest I do not understand what are you looking to derive...
    By the way DP also involves much larger chunk of investment, while we all know CLP is a different ball game altogether. It is how you look at it.
    Secondly it is not easy to offload DP units... until you are close to possession.
    Best,

Simply trying to ask is it worth selling a DP project one year in its life ( six months under construction) to buy to new CLP projects in Pre Launch?

That's all.
    CommentQuote
  • VB,

The answer is NO.

Since you get a severely discounted price on selling a DP project. I dont know who will want to buy a DP project and pay 100% in the current market on D way. Also the current CLP project are price insanely and I dont see people making money on current project over the next 1-2 years at all.

You entered this project at a god price so hold on to it, rather than selling it at a discounted price (if at all you get a buyer) and buying at an inflated price. Not to forget the two way transaction costs and the issue of dealing with the colored component from the sales proceeds.

In hindsight, ATS did priced the DP offer lucratively but you will get the real benefit of this, when construction is in advance stages and there is not much difference between the cash outflow for DP/CLP.

Hope it helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally Posted by amit001
    VB,

The answer is NO.

Since you get a severely discounted price on selling a DP project. I dont know who will want to buy a DP project and pay 100% in the current market on D way. Also the current CLP project are price insanely and I dont see people making money on current project over the next 1-2 years at all.

You entered this project at a god price so hold on to it, rather than selling it at a discounted price (if at all you get a buyer) and buying at an inflated price. Not to forget the two way transaction costs and the issue of dealing with the colored component from the sales proceeds.

In hindsight, ATS did priced the DP offer lucratively but you will get the real benefit of this, when construction is in advance stages and there is not much difference between the cash outflow for DP/CLP.

Hope it helps.

It does help.
    Thank you Amit.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on ATS Koccon project ? Any news about EC clearance ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aktaurean
    Any updates on ATS Koccon project ? Any news about EC clearance ?

EC paperwork still pending despite approval.
    CommentQuote
  • Can any one post site snaps please?

Nothing Surprises Me
    CommentQuote
  • I think 30% payment would have gone by now, when can you expect the next demands, if one has to enter this project and how much would be the existing price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Satind
    I think 30% payment would have gone by now, when can you expect the next demands, if one has to enter this project and how much would be the existing price.

I expect demand as soon as they get EC
    CommentQuote
  • How many demands can we expect in next 12 months if we assume that the EC is going to be granted very soon. This is for someone who has booked in the CLP plan.

Would appreciate a response from the group.
    CommentQuote
  • atleast 6 demands of 5-7.5% each plus extra charges such as EDC/IDC , Parking , Lub etc .

An Installment every month for about 3 months from the day they get the EC officiallly
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Bhallaji.

6 demands would mean the following:

Installment on commencement of Excavation
    Installment on laying of Upper Basement ( BSP+ 50 % of EDC/IDC)
    Installment on laying of 3rd roof Slab
    Installment on laying of 7th roof Slab
    Installment on laying of 11th roof Slab
    Installment on laying of 15th roof Slab ( BSP + 50% of EDC/IDC)

So only 4 more demands are going to be left in total, This looks very aggressive or am I missinng something here.

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    atleast 6 demands of 5-7.5% each plus extra charges such as EDC/IDC , Parking , Lub etc .

An Installment every month for about 3 months from the day they get the EC officiallly
    CommentQuote
  • The thing is this project is already delayed a lot and ATS has been given an ultimatum by Chintels to pull up their socks once they get the EC officially , They will be racing with the super structure to make it at par with Chintels paradiso , tower H.
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul ji , I dont have any idea about its launch , I was under the impression that it was around may first week , Will check and revert.

The going rates currently are around 7500-7600 psf.
    CommentQuote