Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

    I will not post in a project, i am booked in. I booked after analysing it for over an month.

    We as a group have booked 40 apartments, 20 for self need and 20 as investment. I am no loyal of Reventa or anybody else. I am an business man and if u give me an good offer tomorrow and i see potential, i may invest in your project.

    It is plan and simple.

    Originally posted by prasantnitrk View Post
    after ATS loyals , here comes a Revanta Loyalist to jack up the sales

    Rajeev .. you may be a genuine guy , but your actions and post seems otherwise

    4 posts total and all of them in this thread and not on revanta thread where you have invested for 40 Flats that too 4 BHK and above which makes absolutely no sense to any rational investor

    Comment


    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by Rajeev Verma
      I forgot to add one thing. Many of these ATS loyals claim to be NRI's. I read in some threads that aam aadmi or Zohaib or whatever,who also claims to be an NRI & also claims that he is one hell of a Broker. All these guys, golu,lolu,vb,vbb,bathra,indiaa,nipsy and a few others look like his employees or something or maybe small time operators.
      how can you call someone broker or an employee of a broker.. if one doesnt agree to a group of spire investors view point that doesnt make them a broker...are you also invested in spire?

      Comment


      • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

        Hello Indiaa,

        ATS or MAHINDRA Ph-4 whats ur take & why??

        +ves Mahindra :
        Liveable location [palam vihar access exists]
        Cheaper Price vs ATS

        +ves ATS :
        Location bang on dway
        Size is 1750 vs 2000 (min)
        One of the best Club houses (as per builders), Elite community (many loyalists of ATS who also own Village, Greens..).


        I heard thru my broker All Check Deals, Mahindra Aura guys are now collecting cheques for launch on the 21st.

        Comment


        • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by nipsy View Post
          Hello Indiaa,

          ATS or MAHINDRA Ph-4 whats ur take & why??

          +ves Mahindra :
          Liveable location [palam vihar access exists]
          Cheaper Price vs ATS

          +ves ATS :
          Location bang on dway
          Size is 1750 vs 2000 (min)
          One of the best Club houses (as per builders), Elite community (many loyalists of ATS who also own Village, Greens..).


          I heard thru my broker All Check Deals, Mahindra Aura guys are now collecting cheques for launch on the 21st.
          Nipsy Bro,

          Both are good options. Mahindra has given good project and is a very fair company. On that I rate ATS and Mahindra equally good.One should go for the project on the basis of design and location and intended use.

          There is a small perception (few people talked about it on this thread) that any thing on sector 109 side of the road will be considered more posh (new area Vs old area )so if I have to decide one project then I will go for ATS. But if someone wants to start living from the day one then Mahindra is also a good choice. I have not studied the design. Quality and product wise both will be excellent.

          Comment


          • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

            Nipsy - I am stuck with the same decision...

            I agree with what indiaa says here in terms of location advantages of 109 over Mahindra, once D way comes

            Originally posted by Indiaa View Post
            Nipsy Bro,

            Both are good options. Mahindra has given good project and is a very fair company. On that I rate ATS and Mahindra equally good.One should go for the project on the basis of design and location and intended use.

            There is a small perception (few people talked about it on this thread) that any thing on sector 109 side of the road will be considered more posh (new area Vs old area )so if I have to decide one project then I will go for ATS. But if someone wants to start living from the day one then Mahindra is also a good choice. I have not studied the design. Quality and product wise both will be excellent.

            Comment


            • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

              http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...use-15689.html

              Comment


              • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                Great post, rs Bhai . U have your facts quite clear .

                Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                Indiaa Pyare,

                At least do not call other bloggers as innocent and as if they do not know anything. If someone see logic and decide not to invest on Dway you call them influenced? so what you and all your mentors were doing on this thread.

                Some members picked units at 3500-3600 and prompting people to go and purchase at 4700/. Is this justified? one member Rahulxyz has purchased in resale at 3900/ even before the project is launched, is this justified?

                Who will believe when people say they have booked one unit and suddenly it becomes 2...and ready to pick 2 more in ATS 104. Is this not hype?

                You have no answers and no one knows when will dway come. Just repeating one thing again and again that these guys are spire investors. No one is promoting Spire at least.


                People are not fools to invest at such a dicey location and that too at such high cost. I see no appreciation anytime soon.

                Good luck
                RS
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

                Comment


                • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                  Nipsy - I am stuck with the same decision...

                  I agree with what indiaa says here in terms of location advantages of 109 over Mahindra, once D way comes
                  Amit bro, ATS is launching on 22nd. advise to utilize the inaugural discount.

                  Comment


                  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                    Sir kya discounts hain?

                    Comment


                    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                      Sir kya discounts hain?
                      Rs 100 psft

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X