ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by AxiomGGN
    ATS Kocoon Gurgaon - Gurgaon : The 12.4 Acres Residential project from ATS, ATS KOCOON, is coming up at Sector 109, Gurgaon, near Dwarka Expressway. ATS KOCOON will be a premium, gated residential community that will live up to the high standards that have been set by its illustrious predecessors. In fact, with KOCOON, ATS will again establish new benchmarks for residential living spaces.

Its joint venture of ATS & Chintel group....... Very good project for investment point
    Open promote kar rahe ho bandhu, kitna discount doge. I heard ATS do not work thru brokers...so how are you selling. Still I like that you maintained your actual name and not covert means.
    I do not know if IGRM will allow this...
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      Sir kya discounts hain?
      Amit Bhai,
      Itna confusion kyon hai?? Between the two...if you have to go, my vote is for mahindra
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by AxiomGGN
        ATS Kocoon Gurgaon - Gurgaon : The 12.4 Acres Residential project from ATS, ATS KOCOON, is coming up at Sector 109, Gurgaon, near Dwarka Expressway. ATS KOCOON will be a premium, gated residential community that will live up to the high standards that have been set by its illustrious predecessors. In fact, with KOCOON, ATS will again establish new benchmarks for residential living spaces.

Its joint venture of ATS & Chintel group....... Very good project for investment point
        Hi
        Greetings

most welcome to IREF as a new member. I can judge your excitement by looking at your three posts in 3 minutes, that to on one thread with no difference!!!
        Also you seem to have brought some patrons like vbbosadi thanking for the same as well!!
        whats the plan mate??

Yeh aapp log kiske liye kaam karte ho!! very professional people indiaa and all the gang.. rahul etc..very good marketing..

Name of project is now ridiculed as "Kartoon" and not Kokoon!!!
        Giving you an honest feedback received from existing Paradiso customer of ATS!! Not joking, seriously

Cheers

Comment

LOL. A good one & some people r thanking people who r openly soliciting . Really strange & totally amusing .

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
          Open promote kar rahe ho bandhu, kitna discount doge. I heard ATS do not work thru brokers...so how are you selling. Still I like that you maintained your actual name and not covert means.
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hi
            Greetings

Bhai Chintel se honge..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
              Hi
              Greetings

most welcome to IREF as a new member. I can judge your excitement by looking at your three posts in 3 minutes, that to on one thread with no difference!!!
              Also you seem to have brought some patrons like vbbosadi thanking for the same as well!!
              whats the plan mate??

Yeh aapp log kiske liye kaam karte ho!! very professional people indiaa and all the gang.. rahul etc..very good marketing..

Name of project is now ridiculed as "Kartoon" and not Kokoon!!!
              Giving you an honest feedback received from existing Paradiso customer of ATS!! Not joking, seriously

Cheers
              Thanks for providing daily quota of some cerebral tickling...

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                Hi
                Greetings

Bhai Chintel se honge..

Cheers
                Bro,
                If you are not aware, Axiom land base is a prominent brokerage house of GGN. Google it. Still, I respect the fact that they are using their own name rather than so many flimsy characters active here

Comment

Originally posted by vbbosadi View Post
                  Rs 100 psft
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Rs100,,, aapne to phir 2-3 le liye honge bosadi sahib ji!!!!

Raseedin sambhal ke rakhna is baar!!!

Bhuulna mat!!!

Achaa woh 3500 wala kitne main becho ge?? dost pooch raha tha!!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Indiaa View Post
                    4700 is the high price no doubt but then the project location is excellent and ATS is supposed to make a high quality construction.

The sector 109 is a posh sector with Shobha , Raheja, and Arabtec projects . This sector is also designated as a commercial sector so lot shopping and entertainment venues for the surrounding sector. This sector is supposed to be one of the best on DEW.

In 3 years the ROI will be great and if one can hold it till possession then this project has very good potential even at these prices.

People should try to take advantage of inaugural discounts at the launch.

Few relevant investors have been influenced in believing that This project will lure their potential customers and is thus the threat . These investors are innocently putting their negative comments about the entire DEW.

So I advise everyone to follow their own guts and instincts.

Any one who believes DEW will not come should not invest. Any who believed that DEW will come in 2 to 3 years should invest. Any one who think proximity to Delhi is not a significant factor should not invest. any one who like the location proximity to Delhi (5 minutes drive after DEW), posh neighbor hood (Shobha, Chintels, Arabtec, commercials e.t.c.) should invest .

Disclosure: I will invest for sure in ATS.
                    Thanks Indiaa for this post. The negative campaign against the project is on again...

Comment

Yes, this is an point which needs to be appreciated .

Bro,
                      If you are not aware, Axiom land base is a prominent brokerage house of GGN. Google it. Still, I respect the fact that they are using their own name rather than so many flimsy characters active here
                      Last edited December 16 2011, 07:27 PM.
                      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X