Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by aktaurean
    Any updates about prolong & still evasive EC clearance of ATS koccon ?

Still awaited as the government position is vacant,
    CommentQuote
  • Minute Change

Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Launch was Dec 11....just check the forum thread

There were Pre launches / launches

CLP formal launch by ATS if i remember correct was 4600 ish

Before that CHINTELS had launched 5o flats at 4250 I think

Why are u choosing KOCOON ?

Chintels had Launched 50 flats at 4350per sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Still awaited as the government position is vacant,

Does that mean only if the position is filled than EC will be granted ?
    But won't the new official will be taking his own time and other things :-) to give EC ?
    And which other projects in DEW are awaiting this position to be filled so that they get EC ?
    There have been many launches and are they too dependent on it ?
    CommentQuote
  • hi.. i hav jst joined n looking to consider this proj for end use. ..
    Is the project gud for end use n worth a buy at current prices. Also someone pls tell the current resale prices for 1745 sq ft flat..
    CommentQuote
  • Go for it, its a gud project, u may get it in 6300(+-)

I give my best when i am drunk, one more peg of JD please.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc109
    hi.. i hav jst joined n looking to consider this proj for end use. ..
    Is the project gud for end use n worth a buy at current prices. Also someone pls tell the current resale prices for 1745 sq ft flat..

if u can wait for 4 years then go for it it is a excellent project for end use as well as for investment
    CommentQuote
  • Hi , does anybody have an idea of how much can I pick up a resale flat (1745sq ft) in this project? Brokers are quoting 7000-7100, I feel thats a little over the top:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidkadan
    Hi , does anybody have an idea of how much can I pick up a resale flat (1745sq ft) in this project? Brokers are quoting 7000-7100, I feel thats a little over the top:)

very high see varun ji posts u can get 6300
    CommentQuote
  • Greetings to all the end user's and investors of ATS Kocoon.

In order to stay in touch with fellow members of ATS and be continuously updated with our residential activities. construction developments, ATS news feeds etc.
    Please join Facebook closed group for ATS Kocoon:
    https://www.facbook.com/groups/215263945284426/
    please put url as "facebook" stead of "facbook"
    CommentQuote
  • Is ATS providing with 02 covered parking in ATS kocoon or it is one covered and one open?????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitsingh
    Greetings to all the end user's and investors of ATS Kocoon.

In order to stay in touch with fellow members of ATS and be continuously updated with our residential activities. construction developments, ATS news feeds etc.
    Please join Facebook closed group for ATS Kocoon:
    https://www.facbook.com/groups/215263945284426/
    please put url as "facebook" stead of "facbook"

What is fac book
    What are its credentials
    CommentQuote
  • Now since the new SIEAA Chairman is appointed, What's taking time now to get the EC?
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally Posted by kumarrahul
    Now since the new SIEAA Chairman is appointed, What's taking time now to get the EC?

Formula EC = DE

Worth a smile :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,
    I was contemplating selling my 2100sqft apartment in ATS Kocoon. I am getting an offer of Rs5800 psf (DP price) BSP (excl. parking & edc/idc). Just want to confirm if anyone else has any concrete information on the current resale rates.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally Posted by beowulf
    Dear All,
    I was contemplating selling my 2100sqft apartment in ATS Kocoon. I am getting an offer of Rs5800 psf (DP price) BSP (excl. parking & edc/idc). Just want to confirm if anyone else has any concrete information on the current resale rates.
    Thanks

Heard of a similar offer two weeks back.

Based on floor garden facing non facing etc sale price on CLP is around 6500 to 6700 so working backwards 5800 makes sense.

Two demands should come as soon as soon long awaited EC is sorted. With 109 second launch at 7500 the resale difference is sensible.

U can consider to exit at 5800 DP as if I remember your posts correctly u entered at quite a low price.

OR wait till Diwali when DP should touch 6000 ( plus minus ) and CLP 7000 if EC is sorted.
    CommentQuote