Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rs2507
    a) Is it a norm to launch for select few at 3500, loyalist accumulate and prompt others to go and book at each hike. Even if someone approached ATS they refused inventory...why? why this discrimination? it was simply you scratch my back and I yours.

I think beowolf was the first person to say on this thread about any booking in this project. It was open for everyone at that time. Offer was withdrawn when initial quota was over.
    Please check the thread from start, many guys mentioned that if you know someone...only you can get booking. It was not open to everyone and this quota was discretionary.

b) Dramatic hike in rates even before launch, now those who booked early creating hype at every level. DO ANYONE justify 4700/?? from 3500 to 4700 within few months. Now is this the norm?
    You are comparing DP with CLP offer. Initial offer was 3800 DP and current DP offer is 4300.
    Initially it was sold at 3500 and not 3800, factually you are wrong.

c) It is clear cartel formation and a select few are involved. Is their any builder which denies inventory to anyone. So many have mentioned that unless you have a personal equation it is not possible to get a unit. Bhai bhatija wad

Don't know about any cartel but offer was open for everyone, initially at 3800 DP and later on 4300 DP and 4700 CLP. Few forum members did call board numbers and updated this thread about the offer details.

Initial offer was withdrawn quickly when quota was over. Only select few got 3500, may be because of their links or high volume bookings.

All builders send marketing emails to existing customers for new launch. You must have seen from Unitech as I also get the same. I think same is with ATS where existing customers get to know about launch before others, old customers like beowolf or Magadh can only confirm
    If unitech or any other builder sends promotional mails/offers it is always above board. Be rate or availability open to one and all. Yes I remember it was Magadh bhai who mentioned 3500/ first. Everything was hush hush..

d) last point you have already mentioned - No CLP option

Rest is personal opinion and risk appetite, some are skeptic on Dway and some are ecstatic and some sarcastic. Everything is justified if in limits.
    Regards

Investing on dway or not is personal choice as you said. I do feel and have said before too that 4700 price is on higher side and may not give significant appreciation in short term. 4500 or less would have been better.
    Last edited December 17 2011, 06:31 PM.
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
      Can't comment on shoody work but do know that existing paradiso customers have also bought in this project.

Hi
      Greetings

I may be wrong but this post seems to have been prompted by a loyalist (probably the one who thanked you for this post invested in Paradiso1)

Just to make you aware, Paradiso 2 customers are not even shifting!!!. Paradiso1 customers are happy because they were not charged the superfluous increase in super area!! in a way this is discriminatory and trying to misuse the builder centric terms and conditions of BBA..

Cheers

Comment

LOL. ATS & Arabtech . Some people must be smoking something real strong here, if they r looking to compare & equate the two .

GANDA HAIN LEKIN DHANDA HAIN.

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
        Hi
        Greetings

2500 units in 12yrs?? 200 per annum appx??
        is that some justification that wish to be presented in favour..
        I am sorry it actually goes against it. Even these not delivered correctly.. Check a live customer complaint from their largest offering till date which has been delivered "PARADISO".
        Regarding complaints check carefully sir,, delayed by 3 years, shoddy finishing, increased super area!!!.
        you will find many in this forum or do you want me to bring out all the complaints received by me in my PMs?? In case they would make you believe that its a lost cause you are trying to shield here.

But thanks for at least accepting the fact that those who are trying to compare ATS with ARABTECH are truly Insane in their comparision and purely biased with no logic to support their beliefs. no offence meant,,like calling a spade a spade..

Cheers
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Why do you call it superfluous increase in super area. During registry, the stamp duty was paid on the new increased area.
          I believe someone also put an RTI to the authority regarding the same & got the new(increased area) figures. But I don't have any details.

BTW, I have recently seen families staying in some of the Phase 2 towers.
          Regards

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          Hi
          Greetings

I may be wrong but this post seems to have been prompted by a loyalist (probably the one who thanked you for this post invested in Paradiso1)

Just to make you aware, Paradiso 2 customers are not even shifting!!!. Paradiso1 customers are happy because they were not charged the superfluous increase in super area!! in a way this is discriminatory and trying to misuse the builder centric terms and conditions of BBA..

Cheers

Comment

The project is called ATS cocoon. It is launched at the rate of 4800 for CLP and 4300 for DP plan. The soft launch happened 15 days back. Also the project is in cola oration with chintals. They are the land owners. Pricing is slightly on the higher side due to ATS tag.

Comment

The last I heard, it was the neighbour who had made the child sit on the platform along with his own son. Unfortunately, one of the boys fell. As it stands today(to my knowledge), no FIR has been lodged against anyone.
              Regards

Originally posted by MANOJa
              Any new information on this mishap ?

Have i missed something here or has the Builder done the relevant spade work & killed the issue .

Comment

Quite convenient . In other words the issue has been managed & killed by the Builder .

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-noida?t=22739

Comment

It not convenient. The neighbour who made the children sit there is so much full of guilt that you can't imagine.
                  Your conclusion is based on some loose information and might not be the actual truth.
                  I don't feel comfortable discussing this subject and I don't want to justify anything/anyone. This is my last post on the same.
                  Regards

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  Quite convenient . In other words the issue has been managed & killed by the Builder .

Comment

Do u have any concrete evidence to prove wrong & prove it as loose information, what many others r saying in this thread -

If not, do not be judgmental .

Originally posted by beowulf View Post
                    It not convenient. The neighbour who made the children sit there is so much full of guilt that you can't imagine.
                    Your conclusion is based on some loose information and might not be the actual truth.
                    I don't feel comfortable discussing this subject and I don't want to justify anything/anyone. This is my last post on the same.
                    Regards

Comment

I am sure the guy won't be able to forgive himself for rest of his life.

Beowulf, I think you also stay in paradiso, is that right?
                      Last edited December 18 2011, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X