Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think this difference between DP and CPL will decrease once CPL people will pay 2 more installments. so it should around 400-500 at that time.

Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Heard of a similar offer two weeks back.

Based on floor garden facing non facing etc sale price on CLP is around 6500 to 6700 so working backwards 5800 makes sense.

Two demands should come as soon as soon long awaited EC is sorted. With 109 second launch at 7500 the resale difference is sensible.

U can consider to exit at 5800 DP as if I remember your posts correctly u entered at quite a low price.

OR wait till Diwali when DP should touch 6000 ( plus minus ) and CLP 7000 if EC is sorted.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Vb & Vipul for corroborating my information.

& Yes, Vb you remember correctly, I entered at a low price point :-)
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Thanks Vb & Vipul for corroborating my information.

& Yes, Vb you remember correctly, I entered at a low price point :-)
    Regards

Do let me know if you finalise the deal. Good Luck.
    CommentQuote
    Dear All,
    I was contemplating selling my 2100sqft apartment in ATS Kocoon. I am getting an offer of Rs5800 psf (DP price) BSP (excl. parking & edc/idc). Just want to confirm if anyone else has any concrete information on the current resale rates.
    Thanks

5800 DP price is a good offer. This could also mean that CLP price in resale is over 6600 to make this a better option for buyer. Or he has some special reasons to go for DP.

If you can hold for some more time, it would give better results. Difference between CLP and DP price will reduce when construction starts and moves quickly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    5800 DP price is a good offer. This could also mean that CLP price in resale is over 6600 to make this a better option for buyer. Or he has some special reasons to go for DP.

If you can hold for some more time, it would give better results. Difference between CLP and DP price will reduce when construction starts and moves quickly.

For how much time do you think should I hold. I was earlier thinking of long term, but somehow I don't want a long term investment in a flat.
    I am getting over 40% return in 14 months time, so I thought this would be a good time to exit.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
    For how much time do you think should I hold. I was earlier thinking of long term, but somehow I don't want a long term investment in a flat.
    I am getting over 40% return in 14 months time, so I thought this would be a good time to exit.
    Thanks

Wait would be 1.5 yr max. I think ATS will ask for at least 30-40% in a year as part of CLP after receiving EC for this project. With that CLP will reach 60-70% and resale price difference should reduce.
    But if you have a solid re-investment plan and think that better returns can be made with other investment, 40-50% returns are good enough for exit. I would also like to know your reinvestment plans :) Sitting on cash since last 1 yr now.. and waiting for some good entry.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Wait would be 1.5 yr max. I think ATS will ask for at least 30-40% in a year as part of CLP after receiving EC for this project. With that CLP will reach 60-70% and resale price difference should reduce.
    But if you have a solid re-investment plan and think that better returns can be made with other investment, 40-50% returns are good enough for exit. I would also like to know your reinvestment plans :) Sitting on cash since last 1 yr now.. and waiting for some good entry.

Same here please let me know good projects... would like to invest
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally Posted by Vikrant78
    Same here please let me know good projects... would like to invest

I may be from the old school
    Any project at PRE launch stage costed above 4000 per sq foot in DP actually does look a NO GO to me, this includes any and all bends as construction costs are around 1000 to 2000 sq foot in India , add Land ( normal locations where land costs are ip to 15 crores an acre) and all other overheads wd be another 1500 per sq foot that makes it costs around 3500 per sq foot , builder profit say 25 per cent to 30 per cwnt shd be another 1000 psf so max 4500 in DOWN PAYMENT

Anything more should be justified by land rate, risk and some out of the world SUPER luxury .

I say this for ALL projects all builders not any particular one

So I too am looking for a project where the above equation works . Let me know if u find any ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on EC?
    CommentQuote
  • still awaited just like expressway
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally Posted by skhosla
    any update on ec?

ec = de
    :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    ec = de
    :-)

Any updates on EC?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

I am considering investing in ATS Kocoon.. Can you please guide me in how much payment has gone and what are the best towers from location point of view. Also What are the current resale prices going on for 1745 unit. I would prefer towers with less payment gone so i have some time to pay.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

I am considering investing in ATS Kocoon.. Can you please guide me in how much payment has gone and what are the best towers from location point of view. Also What are the current resale prices going on for 1745 unit. I would prefer towers with less payment gone so i have some time to pay.

Thanks

Hi 'Sam Tam", basically no payment haas gone in except for the initial booking and the payment within 45 days( A total of about 23 lacs) for a 1745 sq ft unit. Post that the builder has not been able to get the Environmental clearance and thus has not asked for any more installments (CLP). You should be able to pick up a 1745 unit at around 6500 per sq foot at the moment. Location of towers wont really matter if youre getting in for investment sake which I presume you are.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidkadan
    Hi Friends,

Thanks

Hi 'Sam Tam", basically no payment haas gone in except for the initial booking and the payment within 45 days( A total of about 23 lacs) for a 1745 sq ft unit. Post that the builder has not been able to get the Environmental clearance and thus has not asked for any more installments (CLP). You should be able to pick up a 1745 unit at around 6500 per sq foot at the moment. Location of towers wont really matter if youre getting in for investment sake which I presume you are.

Why are you considering investment in Kocoon ? What benefits do you see apart from only 30 per cent paid ?
    CommentQuote