Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Why are you considering investment in Kocoon ? What benefits do you see apart from only 30 per cent paid ?

I wanted to invest in Gurgaon and my budget is around 1.2 CR with initial outflow around 40- 50. So i researched this forum and it looks like 109 Sector is a good sector to invest and in Sec 109 , ATS Kocoon seems to be one of the best.

If you have better suggestions, please let me know. I would be more than happy to give it a second thought.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam tam
    I wanted to invest in Gurgaon and my budget is around 1.2 CR with initial outflow around 40- 50. So i researched this forum and it looks like 109 Sector is a good sector to invest and in Sec 109 , ATS Kocoon seems to be one of the best.

seems like a 'well rehearsed' answer!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    seems like a 'well rehearsed' answer!!

Yes
    By you
    Good entertainment value!
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on EC ?
    CommentQuote
  • congrats kocccon investors finally ats got the EC
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    congrats kocccon investors finally ats got the EC

Where can we confirm this news please ?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Thanks Abhay

It does not clarify WHICH PROJECT of Chintels ?

Hi
    Greetings

Congrats VB Ji,, Bhalla ji has clarified that this would mean clearnance for both serenity and kokoon project.. Now you can sigh a relief, while CLP buyers scurry for making arrangements for their installments.:D:D

Alas after 2 years EC issue is resolved.. Hope dway issues also get resolved.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Blessu ji , I made a mistake , I wanted to mention Serenity and Tourmaline ass they are on the same contiguous patch of land .....My bad
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Blessu ji , I made a mistake , I wanted to mention Serenity and Tourmaline ass they are on the same contiguous patch of land .....My bad

hi
    Greetings

You mean "Kheer main makhi gir gayi".. oh no.. (Fly in pudding!!)

ec is yet to come for kocoon then.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • lol
    CommentQuote
  • Pls call VB, to stop planning for the party..

Blessu u have his no.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • bhalla ji,

i have heard that they are also coming with a new commercial in sec114 gurgaon
    what rates are u expecting for that one
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul100
    So bhalla ji,

what rated are u expecting serenity to launch

Rahul
    Rs 8500. I heard
    CommentQuote