Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    VB2309,

EC for Triumph is approved. There is no confusion on that. I think EC for Kocoon is also approved but Bhallaji thinks that is for Tourmaline. Any ways, things will be clear very soon.

Good to know that Triumph EC is approved.

Based on the plot size that you call out it looks like Kocoon EC is approved too ?

Yes, will be clear soon.

Abhay gave a good pointer on the license under which Triumph EC is approved.

It took quiet some time for EC of 10x projects to come through.
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally Posted by abhay
    yes
    vb ji if u see in approved list which is posted by kinjalchato ji

see 5th name ( Environmental Clearance for the proposed “Group Housing Project” at Sector-104, Village- Dhanwapur, Gurgaon, Haryana by M/S Greatvalue HPL Infratech Pvt. Ltd. )

type name on google it is for triumph

Thanks Abhay Ji. Well spotted . Valuable call out and good post .
    CommentQuote
  • so EC is there or not?
    CommentQuote
  • EC has been received both for Kocoon and Triumph.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Chintels also confirmed that EC is approved for Kocoon. Next demand will be raised in July and they could raise two demands together.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skhosla
    Chintels also confirmed that EC is approved for Kocoon. Next demand will be raised in July and they could raise two demands together.

Yes that's what I heard too.
    CommentQuote
  • Chalo-ji, congratulations to All investors and endusers here.
    Another hurdle of EC is crossed...
    CommentQuote
  • congrats for ec i also have flat i heard they will ask two dmands together is it true
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnyms
    congrats for ec i also have flat i heard they will ask two dmands together is it true

Yes true
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnyms
    congrats for ec i also have flat i heard they will ask two dmands together is it true

thats pretty sad...so the resale rate will now come down further. I think they will stabilize at 5300 for CLP and 3800 for DP booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    thats pretty sad...so the resale rate will now come down further. I think they will stabilize at 5300 for CLP and 3800 for DP booking.

Your logic is same as your motto : bash ATS

THE ENS USERS AND INVESTORS ARE HAPPY THAT EC IS APPROVED AND U SAY THE REVERSE

GOLU !! So what will be the price on RTM by your Golu logic ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Your logic is same as your motto : bash ATS

THE ENS USERS AND INVESTORS ARE HAPPY THAT EC IS APPROVED AND U SAY THE REVERSE

GOLU !! So what will be the price on RTM by your Golu logic ?

in Sec 109 as % payment touches 50% resale prices starts coming down drastically. Raheja where 85% payment gone ..alomost RTM is available at less then 4500 and Brisk lumini where 75% gone is available at 5100-5200.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/181-real-estate-prices-in-pune-soars-70?p=7#post181
    CommentQuote
    in Sec 109 as % payment touches 50% resale prices starts coming down drastically. Raheja where 85% payment gone ..alomost RTM is available at less then 4500 and Brisk lumini where 75% gone is available at 5100-5200.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/181-real-estate-prices-in-pune-soars-70?p=7#post181

i am ready to buy raheja 4500 plzz tell from which person should i contact
    CommentQuote

This logic looks gol Golu Ji
    So once again, by your logic in 2016 ATS Kocoon ready to move will be how much.

Some of the investors and end users thought Sector 109 is good and by 2016 it will be 8500 PSF for Kocoon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    This logic looks gol Golu Ji
    So once again, by your logic in 2016 ATS Kocoon ready to move will be how much.

Some of the investors and end users thought Sector 109 is good and by 2016 it will be 8500 PSF for Kocoon.

by his logic it will be free..but then he would ask for two!:)
    CommentQuote