Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    in Sec 109 as % payment touches 50% resale prices starts coming down drastically. Raheja where 85% payment gone ..alomost RTM is available at less then 4500 and Brisk lumini where 75% gone is available at 5100-5200.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/181-real-estate-prices-in-pune-soars-70?p=7#post181

Well brisk lumbini is a good project performing well so far and I foresee a price of 6500 on possession by end of 2014, a price of 8000 by 2016 when Dew is ready and sector 109 is taking shape, a price of 12000 by 2020 when all round development and diplomatic enclave has taken shape, given sector 109 close proximity to Delhi and international airport.
    Dew properties are lambi race ke ghode and brisk lumbini I feel is an underdog which will outperform once the end product is ready and the slight lag it has currently due to being a new name in the real estate sector withers away, let's wait and watch.....
    CommentQuote
  • By 2020 u will not get anything less than 20000/sq/ft
    this u can write in ur diary time and date of this comment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul100
    By 2020 u will not get anything less than 20000/sq/ft

stop day dreaming and focus on ground reality...even if it gets 8000 by 2020 it will be a big thing!!
    CommentQuote
  • only time will tell my dear
    CommentQuote

Hi
    Greetings

Likh Liya

Please also let me know from where to collect my cash/cheque!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like golu Ji.either exited from dew early,or missed the bus.
    CommentQuote

Rahul,
    I agree with you.
    CommentQuote
    BLESS U

are bhai phele lelo fir hold karo 2020 tak
    phir collect karna cash/cheque whatever be

Hi
    Greetings

My friend I may or may not own and have, may or may not invest here. May be, I invested and exited long back and sitting on a nice pile:)

How does that matter or not matter in the possibility of the rates reaching 20K by 2020??:bab (39)::bab (39):

.. You are right that waiting till 2020 can possibly change fortunes but the way things are moving do not point a substantial increase.

Not that prices cannot reach those levels but will need a lot of inputs from administration, builders, infra, facilities, metro connectivity, development of diplomatic enclave, resolution of litigation, ROB, NH8 connectivity. Actually the issues remain the same as they were 2 or 3 or 4 years ago.. What guarantee that they will not be there or will be substantially reduced 2 or 3 or 7 years from now? I am not being pessimistic but any idea about the average annual increase in supply, % of licensed project sold till date, number of units likely to be delivered in the next few years, number of new unsold licensed projects hitting the market, where will all the immigration come from? etc?

Simply mentioning a figure will be akin to speculation and that too without any basis.

One thing I am absolutely sure about is that majority of the builders are unethical and HUDA is a damn under performing and pathetically corrupt and decrepit department. I am sure none can deny.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

My friend I may or may not own and have, may or may not invest here. May be, I invested and exited long back and sitting on a nice pile:)

How does that matter or not matter in the possibility of the rates reaching 20K by 2020??:bab (39)::bab (39):

.. You are right that waiting till 2020 can possibly change fortunes but the way things are moving do not point a substantial increase.

Not that prices cannot reach those levels but will need a lot of inputs from administration, builders, infra, facilities, metro connectivity, development of diplomatic enclave, resolution of litigation, ROB, NH8 connectivity. Actually the issues remain the same as they were 2 or 3 or 4 years ago.. What guarantee that they will not be there or will be substantially reduced 2 or 3 or 7 years from now? I am not being pessimistic but any idea about the average annual increase in supply, % of licensed project sold till date, number of units likely to be delivered in the next few years, number of new unsold licensed projects hitting the market, where will all the immigration come from? etc?

Simply mentioning a figure will be akin to speculation and that too without any basis.

One thing I am absolutely sure about is that majority of the builders are unethical and HUDA is a damn under performing and pathetically corrupt and decrepit department. I am sure none can deny.

Cheers

The same issues existed and prices rose from 4000 CLP to 6500 CLP.

I do not know of 20,000 PSF in 2020, but would consider putting a bet on 15,000 CLP in 2020 Diwali time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    The same issues existed and prices rose from 4000 CLP to 6500 CLP.

I do not know of 20,000 PSF in 2020, but would consider putting a bet on 15,000 CLP in 2020 Diwali time.

Hi
    Greetings

Betting is even worse than speculation. Just a little short of G ambling, I would say..

By the way which DIWALI?? 2020 or immediate one?

However, it would not be wrong to say that once the problems go the place would at least be inhabitable.

Enjoying the premium of proximity to delhi/airport/dip encl will come only once the basic connectivity and litigation problems are erased.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • CHINTELS/ATS JV - Kocoon, Sector 109

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Betting is even worse than speculation. Just a little short of I would say..

By the way which DIWALI?? 2020 or immediate one?

However, it would not be wrong to say that once the problems go the place would at least be inhabitable.

Enjoying the premium of proximity to delhi/airport/dip encl will come only once the basic connectivity and litigation problems are erased.

Cheers

Greetings to you to.

My post mentioned 2020 Diwali.

In English language in some countries the saying ' I bet on it ' or 'if I was to bet on it' means I believe it may be so.

Not the real .

Anyways
    Crux being 'I believe that 15000 PSF will be achieved for ATS Kocoon resale by the Diwali of 2020 easily.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • No other posts on this topic, but last Sat. I received a demand letter for what looks like two installments (no breakup provided in the letter). Anyone else receiveced thier demand letter yet ?
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard about a similar demand letter from ppl I know. But no one has seen copy of the EC clearance?

BTW, what is the current resale price of 2095 unit and will this demand create supply pressure?

Originally Posted by sikkaji
    No other posts on this topic, but last Sat. I received a demand letter for what looks like two installments (no breakup provided in the letter). Anyone else receiveced thier demand letter yet ?
    CommentQuote
  • Ive just recieved a demand of 10% payment from them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    No other posts on this topic, but last Sat. I received a demand letter for what looks like two installments (no breakup provided in the letter). Anyone else receiveced thier demand letter yet ?

Has ATS posted project construction progress on web site ?
    CommentQuote