Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Whats the due date? I'm yet to receive mine. Chintels told me it's gonna be 15% + service tax.

And whats this new deal about deducting TDS?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    No other posts on this topic, but last Sat. I received a demand letter for what looks like two installments (no breakup provided in the letter). Anyone else receiveced thier demand letter yet ?

Originally Posted by gaurav007
    Ive just recieved a demand of 10% payment from them.

The demand should be consistent. Sikkaji/Gaurav, did you get your unit from ATS or Chintels?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skhosla
    The demand should be consistent. Sikkaji/Gaurav, did you get your unit from ATS or Chintels?

Mine is ATS unit. The fist demand was supposed to be at excavation and second at foundation. I'll reach out to ATS to understand whats the progress. I have been given two weeks time for payment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    Mine is ATS unit. The fist demand was supposed to be at excavation and second at foundation. I'll reach out to ATS to understand whats the progress. I have been given two weeks time for payment.

Just two weeks ?

Nothing Surprises Me
    CommentQuote
  • ATS has raised two demands for Kocoon and given date of July 20th. FYI.. One of my friend called and negotiated for July 30th, which was approved readily.
    CommentQuote
  • Rec'd a mail from Chintels today saying that since EC has been issued, 2 demands will be raised simultaneously in a couple of days.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    . One of my friend called and negotiated for July 30th, which was approved readily.

From this one can make the builder is true Lala style!! No control & transparent policies!! What a pity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    From this one can make the builder is true Lala style!! No control & transparent policies!! What a pity.

Why u always negative about ats

Friends demand received from ats
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnyms
    Why u always negative about ats

Friends demand received from ats

Ok, so what are you negotiating as date of payment? Wear a green colour Tie while negotiating the date ...maybe you will get couple of weeks extra.

Transparency in atleast date of payment should be a must.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11

There is nothing new. Most of the builders give 1 week extension if you have a genuine case. In this case it was two demands raised together because of the speed of construction, so they had to oblige.
    CommentQuote
  • The reason for 2 demands at once is because they have already completed the Construction till that stage
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    The reason for 2 demands at once is because they have already completed the Construction till that stage

Any snaps?

Nothing Surprises Me
    CommentQuote
  • i also got an email intimating that 2 demands will be raised soon!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by isha123
    i also got an email intimating that 2 demands will be raised soon!

Taking instalments is ok but when would the web site show updates ?
    CommentQuote
  • I understand that there are 2 units available in market @6200 CLP. With demand close to 50%...this was anyways expected.

I think in coming days with more demands coming the resale priced would soon match the prices quoted in the attached post.The price in the attached post is of a similar project and same location.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/jaipur-real-estate/182-jaipur-will-the-heritage-city-sustain-the-investment-boom?p=116436#post116436
    CommentQuote